What's new

COAS General Bajwa's warning to Crown Prince Saudi Arabia - Mehmood Sadiq

This confirms that most in the media care about nothing but adverts / funds from government.

Also, it's believable that the Saudis are not being as friendly as they used to be - thanks to uncle Trump.
Just check video...

Sheikh Chilli (IK) of our time...

Illusions and self deception will not take country anywhere...

Opposition is an easy job, solving issues and day to day matters handling while in govt is not only tough but also requires capable people, who know the art of managing/handling govt affairs...

yeh khilarion k bus ki baat nahi...

Pakistan ki khamosh aksariat ko yeh baat samajh may aati ja rahi ha (jis k kuch asraat recent by elections may nazar bhi aey...)..., Keyboard warriors k baray kuch nahi kaha ja sakta, cuz un may say aksariat ka shayad rozi roti ka mamla is k sath nathi ha.

lol foreign funded media trying to disturb the relation between Pakistan & KSA .

Showcause notice and fine due on this ch***// of Din news.

Whenever Pakistan-Saudi are trying to deal some foreign funded mediaperson comes up to do his job. This media is the major reason for bad image of Pakistan abroad. No code of conduct, no shame even. There are 100+ channels being distributed to corporate mafias in
Pakistan who are using channel as a weapon.
Even a bakery has their own private news channel in Pakistan.
Time to ban and reduce the no. of channels by applying standards like HD and certain threshold on reporting fake news from unresearched sources.

Just check video...

Sheikh Chilli (IK) of our time...

Illusions and self deception will not take country anywhere...

Opposition is an easy job, solving issues and day to day matters handling while in govt is not only tough but also requires capable people, who know the art of managing/handling govt affairs...

yeh khilarion k bus ki baat nahi...

Pakistan ki khamosh aksariat ko yeh baat samajh may aati ja rahi ha (jis k kuch asraat recent by elections may nazar bhi aey...)..., Keyboard warriors k baray kuch nahi kaha ja sakta, cuz un may say aksariat ka shayad rozi roti ka mamla is k sath nathi ha.
Yes same fools were saying Imran Khan can't win world cup he won he can't make hospital he made hospital he can't be PM he is no PM. And he would take out Pakistan from this mess problem is MAFIA and their equally corrupt slaves are feeling the heat so I can understand why they are so scared

Again conspiracy theories just to attract audience and make program hot, but these fake news damages Pakistan reputation. And Nawaz sharif and his supporters will not leave a single moment to malign army even if news is fake & incorrect.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang2::hang3::hang3::hang3::hang3:
Am I the only one with hearing problem...…….. LMAO...…. This is our media ………… Again LMAO...
Thanks for shearing you made my day...…. I am laughing like I never Laughed …

@Retired Troll , @war&peace . I-ran giving us oil ………… lmao
@waz , IK went to KSA 3 times...……. Lmao
@DESERT FIGHTER , @Zarvan , @Windjammer @Imran Khan ….. "They" did not talk with our PM and Army chief more then 5 minutes and Our Army chief said no lift is for "HIM" in KSA...……… LMAo

@Verve , @ghazi52 , @313ghazi . . USA wont allow any friendly country to help , but IMF is ready and they will close CPEC...… LMAO
Close this media group …… Close 90% of Pakistani Media …… Enough is Enough

Let them try

Our neighbors invested alot in this media
This has been going on for aeons and it's a commonly known secret that the media in Pakistan, particularly the print, is deeply compromised. Pakistani media has been carrying undertones aligned with enemy interests, but whats really unsettling, is the lack of organised response from the state of Pakistan. Pro-Pakistan elements are required to go on the offensive, if Pakistan is to gain grounds in this brewing hybrid warfare.

there is a growing pressure of americans on saudis not to give anything to pakistan.this is true.imran khan is in saudia and he want loans.now we have to look at the situation.if imran khan returns empty handed,it means the news is true.

Back
Top Bottom