What's new

Saudi Arabia to study enhancing investments in Pakistan to $10 billion :

India exported refined petroleum products worth $37.3 billion in FY22, highest to UK and the second largest importer from India was UAE, almost 10% of petroleum products exported by India was purchased by UAE whereas Netherlands remained 3rd largest importer of Indian refined petroleum products.

India became 5th largest exporter of refined petroleum products whereas US and China are the largest and second largest exporters of the commodity. China released Very Low Sulphur Marine Fuel (VLSFO) this year to 16.75 million tonnes, nearly 40% more than 2021.
I think India has to run the refineries to get raw materials for their petrochemical industry. The Reliance conglomerate produces textiles and other petrochemical based products. They probably produce excess distillates that they sell.

I think India has to run the refineries to get raw materials for their petrochemical industry. The Reliance conglomerate produces textiles and other petrochemical based products. They probably produce excess distillates that they sell.
Reliance ended the 15 billion Suadi Aramco deal ...Go Green...

Refined petroleum is the world's 4th most traded product, with a total trade of over $800B, whereas textile is the 7th most traded product.

1673418359626.png

1673418460344.png

Even if Pakistan does not export, Pakistan can save up-to $4B a year by not importing the product.

Pakistan is helping KSA on many other initiatives, we are not bound to accept their every demand, Pakistan will protect Holy Cities at any cost.
Pehly apna mulk to bucha lo apny PDM k kutton aor unky malkon sa , phir ja k holy masques ko buchana :lol:

سور لھانے والے ممالک میں خوشحالی اور امن اس لیے ہے کہ وہ سوروں کو حاکم بنانے کی بجائے انکو کھا جاتے ہیں
انور مقصود

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom