Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
COAS Gen Raheel confirms death sentences of 10 'hardcore terrorists'
DAWN.COM — PUBLISHED 10 minutes ago
WHATSAPP
0 COMMENTS
PRINT
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Gen Raheel Sharif on Tuesday confirmed the death sentences awarded to another 10 "hardcore terrorists," said Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).

The ISPR statement said that the convicts were "involved in heinous offences related to terrorism, including killing of innocent civilians, slaughtering of Captain Junaid Khan, Captain Najam Riaz Raja, Naik Shahid Rasool and Lance Naik Shakeel Ahmed of Special Services Group (SSG)."

They planned and executed attacks on armed forces and law enforcement agencies (LEAs) of Pakistan which resulted in deaths and injuries to several soldiers, said the ISPR.

Hahaha farewell present to the terrorists from their worst nightmare.

Hopefully the courts don't play spoiler to the party.

Expect more to come until 29th... Chief is going with a Bang..

I knew Capt. Junaid he was a nice man. Knew his father to he was teaching at that time in Saint Mary. They used to live down our street. I have seen how much trauma his family went through.Just for their sake i hope it brings them closure and satisfaction. Death to all these scumbags till they are removed from this land and all those who still support them and ask weather its our war or not.

General Raheel is the man. We would miss him. Great step

don't kill them. send them to loc. they would love to do suicide attacks there on indian forces. they are so much brain washed that they would happily do it.

Back
Top Bottom