What's new

COAS Calls on Corps Commanders Conference - Will go to last limit to defend Country

it is you who asked about the logic ….. and I said after the NSC meeting please read . . so first read then explain your logic point..

What would have come out of the meeting yesterday or will come out of the meeting tomorrow. I mean you are making no sense at all. What would the meeting do ? Make india reverse its decision on 370. Be realistic.

Long shots (never going to result in anything actually happening)
We can do the lip service of UN, international community etc.
We can ask friendly nations to sanction India/end trade with India.

Realistic option
  • support Kashmiri freedom fighters with weapons and supplies.
  • increase cross border firing and target Indian checkposts / provoke the Indians to start limited conflict.
  • Use conflict as cover to push in more irregulars across border.
  • In long term start supporting anti India proxies, particularly those who already are setup. Stretch their security infrastructure, like they have done with us for nearly 2 decades.
These are the only terms India talks peace on, when war is losing you votes.
I like your option 2.

my point is that indian continuous violations of ceasefire cannot be tolerated for the country like Pakistan and we should inflict heavy damage to them so they not dare to violate ceasefire next time,the fact they are violating ceasefire repeatedly shows that there is some weakness in our response
There is no weakness in our response and proxy war is being fought on many levels. Its not as if we are saying to them that keep voilating the ceasefire and we wont do anthing.

Have some faith and think with aclam mind.

What would have come out of the meeting yesterday or will come out of the meeting tomorrow. I mean you are making no sense at all. What would the meeting do ? Make india reverse its decision on 370. Be realistic.

So why they are calling the meeting tomorrow ?

There is no weakness in our response
is this a joke?

Economically,our condition is pathetic.expect zero action.we can't afford war against india.too much corruption,failed diplomacy,failed strategies.it is so sad that we are now at this stage where we have to beg for money and beg for peace.defensive policies can win you a noble prize but on the ground,it is harmful.what Khan has achieved through defensive policies? Army itself is defensive because there is no money.
No substance in your post. We didnt stop on 27/02 what make you think that we will stop now ?

So why they are calling the meeting tomorrow ?

is this a joke?

I have given them the agenda for the meeting tomorrow. Will let you know after the meeting.

You are a joke and dont reply to me with oneliners. I am not here to decipher them.

• support Kashmiri freedom fighters with weapons and supplies.
  • increase cross border firing and target Indian checkposts / provoke the Indians to start limited conflict.
  • Use conflict as cover to push in more irregulars across border.
  • In long term start supporting anti India proxies, particularly those who already are setup. Stretch their security infrastructure, like they have done with us for nearly 2 decades.

But this isn't going to happen any time soon because lovers of india/indians have infiltrated at all levels of hierarchy in Pakistan's power circles. Just listen to pakistani media these days how they affectionately call india as "Hindustan", I remember back in 90s the standard word to refer to india in pakistani media was exclusively "Bharat" and that too pronounced with a disgust.

Last edited:
You are a joke and dont reply to me with oneliners. I am not here to decipher them.
why are you not answering the logic behind meeting tomorrow ? what will we get from that ? now this is not one liner..

Back
Top Bottom