What's new

COAS called PM twice, conveyed his best wishes for speedy recovery

Zaneesh852

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1103594227-1.gif

COAS Gen Raheel Sharif called PM Nawaz Sharif twice in london and conveyed his best wishes for speedy recovery. First call was made before the PM underwent surgery, The military attache in London also presented the PM with a bouquet. Furthermore, COAS's wife also called Maryam Nawaz to inquire about the health of PM.

O wow he called !!!! Meaning Nawaz Shareef is so powerful. Bro wake up
It's a wake up call for you writing hadees in signature but liying above it that too without any remorse. And yes I am still awaitinh you share the German developments where "COAS discussed the NGS with German politicians". :lol:

i wonder with what name nawaz has saved raheel sharif's no in his cell phone?

So,should it even be news. Oh,! I forgot that some people think Nawaz Sharif and Raheel Sharif do not have good relationship with eachother. While Both DG ISPR and Federal Minister are telling people that Army and Civil relationship is going well. Sadly, few people can not digest this...

Brexit! David Cameron resigns! Pound plunges to a 30 year low!! Nawaz Shariff has only been there for 3 weeks....!!
Mian sahab please come back! UK ke liye itnee saza kaafi hai, before they start saying Go Nawaaz Go....!!!!

Brexit! David Cameron resigns! Pound plunges to a 30 year low!! Nawaz Shariff has only been there for 3 weeks....!!
Mian sahab please come back! UK ke liye itnee saza kaafi hai, before they start saying Go Nawaaz Go....!!!!
Maar di na chawal

if it was not pakistan. would a PM have grace and resign. our PM is missing for a month now .

Back
Top Bottom