The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
COAS Bajwa, Saudi commander discuss regional security
Web Desk On Sep 30, 2019 Last Updated Sep 30, 2019
ispr-1-750x369.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Saudi Arabia’s military commander here on Monday called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa at General Headquarters (GHQ), said Inter-Services Public Relations.

According to the military’s media wing, matters of mutual interest, regional security, bilateral relations, matters of professional interest and other issues were came under discussion in the meeting.

Speaking on the occasion, COAS Bajwa reaffirmed Pakistan Army’s cooperation in training and capacity building of Royal Saudi Army.

During the meeting, the Saudi military commander hailed profession expertise of Pakistan Army and its role in war against terrorism, said ISPR.

Upon arrival at the GHQ, the visiting dignitary laid a floral wreath at Yadgar-e-Shuhada and was presented guard of honour by a smartly-turned out contingent.

Read More: Saudi assistance defence minister meets COAS, discusses security cooperation

Earlier on April 23, Saudi Arabia’s Assistance Minister of Defence Muhammad Bin Abdullah Al-Ayesh had called on Chief or Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa at General Headquarters.

The military’s media wing had said that During the meeting views were exchanged on issues of mutual interest including defence and security cooperation between both the countries.

They also discussed the overall regional security situation, the statement had read.

https://arynews.tv/en/coas-saudi-commander-regional-security/

If gen Bajwa manages to bring peace in that region through dialogue, it would be a major milestone. and plus for Pakistan.
Its in Pakistan's interest to stable oil price.

That's the job of the political leadership and PM is the best person for that. The general should focus on the professional preparedness as the region is on the brink of war. Hence everyone should do his duty. The chaiwala should make tea while statesman should run the govt & generals should prepare for war.

Last edited:
I don't like this one percent. The more these ministers come here. The more they are putting pressure on Pakistan to help them in their security needs which inadvertently puts us at odds with Iran.

That's the job of the political leadership and PM is best person for that. The general should focus on the professional preparedness as the region is on the brink of war. Hence everyone should do his duty. The chaiwala should make tea while statesman should run the govt while generals should prepare for war.
Imran said on many occasion that he and army on same page (at least for now) and Imran said they will indulge in any one else's war anymore they work for peace. but truth of matter is Saudies must stop this futile war.

Imran said on many occasion that he and army on same page (at least for now) and Imran said they will indulge in any one else's war anymore they work for peace. but truth of matter is Saudies must stop this futile war.
Sorry ...you need to read what you wrote because it does not make any sense.

Last edited:
Saudis are being slaughtered on the southern border. Yemenis have been uploading videos where they are destroying Saudi APCs and IFVs by anti tank missiles. You can see multiple Saudis surrendering to the apparently untrained Yemenis who are fighting with bare feet. Saudi Arabia has lost all power and will to fight and sustain hardships due to prolonged life of luxury. I'm really concerned about the reason of Saudi commander visit.

Saudis are being slaughtered on the southern border. Yemenis have been uploading videos where they are destroying Saudi APCs and IFVs by anti tank missiles. You can see multiple Saudis surrendering to the apparently untrained Yemenis who are fighting with bare feet. Saudi Arabia has lost all power and will to fight and sustain hardships due to prolonged life of luxury. I'm really concerned about the reason of Saudi commander visit.

I was also thinking on the same lines. Possibly, this visit has to do something with Yemen.

Sorry ...you need to read what you wrote because it does not make any sense.
my point sir, is that Pakistan will not indulge it self in someone else's war but rather act as a extinguisher. Saudi army is clearly on back foot, I am sure gen saab is there to mediate because Pakistan cant afford rising oil prices.
its state's resolution that we must avoid any war thats it.

my point sir, is that Pakistan will not indulge it self in someone else's war but rather act as a extinguisher. Saudi army is clearly on back foot, I am sure gen saab is there to mediate because Pakistan cant afford rising oil prices.
its state's resolution that we must avoid any war thats it.

I believe that, in that case, it should not have been a general, but some diplomate.

I believe that, in that case, it should not have been a general, but some diplomat.
obviously its a military situation therefore military diplomat is needed but that diplomat is COAS not for security, no .For that kind of disscussion military attache would suffice.

Bajwa is saying

"**************************"
@WebMaster

You are confusing Yemeni govt forces for Saudis.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom