What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

Does it look like I care what you or a thousand others like you think of me?

You live in a bubble. When IK loses, its a conspiracy. When he colludes with generals he is being smart & generals are being patriotic. When the said generals withdraw their support, they are being traitors. The joke is on you & all the other angry seagulls.

Stay in Germany. Pakistan does not need traitors of our constitution like you.

What corruption of Shahid Khaqan Abbassi? Show it or shut up.

There are multiple sources about Gen Shuja Pasha convincing, even arm twisting media & other people to support IK. It is pretty much documented.

What else is documented is pre-poll rigging in 2017-18. Do you know any MPA/MNA even from PTI? Just ask them.
Cry more, your Nawaz is history no matter what you or others like you wish for.

1648724954042.png

In one post he asks for "verifiable proof only" when someone points at the corruption of Shahid Khakan Abbasi and in the very next he hurls audacious allegations that IK in 2018 ISI brought IK to power.

And any proof for that? NONE!

I mean you can have your differences with IK, yes we all have, but dont be so openly hypocrite. He has completely lost it!
1648725041491.png

I am surprised about mqm joining the opposition, they were almost eliminated after Altaf Hussain treachery, then the new MqmP was formed which claimed they have regretted their history of violence and now are pro Pakistan. They made alliance with the Pti and made amends with the military. Why would mqm now join the opposition and become anti establishment? It would be a disastrous move by them unless they have been given the green light.

BAP was PmlN before becoming Bap so I understand they have gone back to the mother party.

Pmlq has been in the establishment camp ever since General Musharaff time. They blackmail Pti to get the CM seat. Makes sense.

The reason of MQM's decision is Altap-pai. This "drum" got a major reprieve in London from courts few weeks ago. All the evidence of money laundering were present, he was acquitted. MQM Pakistan is still his MQM.

But! the good thing is, now all the Karachites are abusing them. PSP, PTI and JI have now the room to make gains.

If the Army is neutral in a time of crisis and open rebellion, make no mistake the Army generals are with the rebels and traitors. There is no second opinion about it.

The time is to stand with Imran Khan and cleanse our politics of these collaborators once and for all.
Army cannot hide behind the "constitution" in this critical time. They cannot let the country be derailed and then claim that article 245 prevented us.

They have taken unconstitutional steps many times in the history of Pakistan, each step resulted in more destruction for the country.
Now they can do something for Pakistan.

There are thousands of Shaheed and injured in the last 20-years - in armed forces, in police in civilians.
They did not give blood so that Zardari, Molana, Nawaz can rule Pakistan.

The reason of MQM's decision is Altap-pai. This "drum" got a major reprieve in London from courts few weeks ago. All the evidence of money laundering were present, he was acquitted. MQM Pakistan is still his MQM.

But! the good thing is, now all the Karachites are abusing them. PSP, PTI and JI have now the room to make gains.

Army cannot hide behind the "constitution" in this critical time. They cannot let the country be derailed and then claim that article 245 prevented us.

They have taken unconstitutional steps many times in the history of Pakistan, each step resulted in more destruction for the country.

There are thousands of Shaheed and injured in the last 20-years - in armed forces, in police in civilians.

MQM-P is basically Mqm-Pindi.
Now i am getting why was IK so confident when establishment and politicians were playing their games, and i pray for his life since the situation is becoming critical.
The soldiers gave their blood so that the Generals can rule. Make no mistake.

So gut wrenching…

Bilateral pressure

That’s what I’ve been thinking, China has a lot invested in Pakistan. They aren’t gonna let it go like that.

So gut wrenching…

That’s what I’ve been thinking, China has a lot invested in Pakistan. They aren’t gonna let it go like that.
Exactly they will protect their investments which will have a significant impact on the ultimate result

They will do something don't worry, as I've said before perception and reality are two different things..

What is written in destiny is happening

I think people will now understand this but it's probably too late at this point.

People will stay as they are & have been for the last 75 years. We are already 75 years late.
Nawaz Shareef paid a price for getting direct with western led establishments & Imran Khan is paying a price for getting direct with eastern led establishment.

Establishment is the sole entity/authority/representative of the state of Pakistan’s dealings/relations/policies with the rest of the world.
Anyone who wants things to be the other way around would have to cross a river of blood & destroy a few institutions.

Exactly they will protect their investments which will have a significant impact on the ultimate result

They will do something don't worry, as I've said before perception and reality are two different things..

What is written in destiny is happening

US Lobby in Pakistan is stronger than China Lobby. What will China do? That’s the big question.

Wdym? If a US friendly person is installed, wouldn’t they start neglecting CPEC?
Exactly so China will pressurise state by threatening to pull out investments through CPEC. They don't want US Lobby in power here either as it will go againt their interests

Back
Top Bottom