What's new

CNN: US reducing troops inside Pakistan, Pentagon acknowledges

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CNN just reported information from the Pentagon.

US withdrawing troops from inside Pakistan after warning from Pakistan. US trainers and Blacks ops troops to be now withdrawing.

This is the first time the Pentagon publicly acknowledges US troops withdrawing from Pakistan.

Both Pakistan and China courageously have given warmonger US Government and military an ultimatum.

US Embassy should also be forced to contain under 100 personal in totals. There are more than 200 marines who are "guarding" and regular staff is expected to be between 1500-2000! Crazy number I must say.

CNN just reported information from the Pentagon.

US withdrawing troops from inside Pakistan after warning from Pakistan. US trainers and Blacks ops troops to be now withdrawing.

This is the first time the Pentagon publicly acknowledges US troops withdrawing from Pakistan.

Both Pakistan and China courageously have given warmonger US Government and military an ultimatum.

after warning? what warning lol? It was a wish the government has made.

US reducing troops from Pakistan ?? when did they actually deploy any troops ??

US Embassy should also be forced to contain under 100 personal in totals. There are more than 200 marines who are "guarding" and regular staff is expected to be between 1500-2000! Crazy number I must say.

if so much american than cant these al qaida bastard attack these ambassy personals?

i would not mind if the whole ambassy repeat american ambasst in kenya history

Its unsafe.

i think they will be moved to Afghanistan to support the border troops of ANA.

Its unsafe.

i think they will be moved to Afghanistan to support the border troops of ANA.

Especially unsafe now after Panetta's gungho-ism and public humiliation of Pakistan post OBL raid. Pakistan's cooperation: Obama acknowledged in his OBL speech was undone by a lot of domestic politics and humiliation. In the end, NOT ONE proof has been presented of 'Pakistani' complicity but the image of Pakistan was sysmetically destroyed in a few weeks.
Indeed, Obama administration made a big miscalculation then. So now they have to fold back from Pakistan. Pakistan will continue to target these violent people inside and take huge casualties in return but US-Pakistan relationship has, perhaps, permanently scarred.

One question if US-Pakistan continue to strain bad relationship, how it will affect Pakistan-American citizens who live in USA ?

One question if US-Pakistan continue to strain bad relationship, how it will affect Pakistan-American citizens who live in USA ?

Officially, Americans have been involved in so many wars against so many countries over the past century that there are always some expats who feel strongly here. But follow the laws and you are okay (unless some drunk redneck comes across you). There was recently the Iraqi expats who too were in angst when the war started by Bush. I have met Serbs who have felt strongly. But not many were unduly harassed.
America is a law-abiding society and as fair as it can get domestically in the world. There could be and probably will be some increased surveillance. And I think that is fair.

To add to the above:
I have faith in the American society. However, there are limits to any society's tolerance. Indeed some loser like the Times Square guy can push beyond the limits of tolerance.
Having said all this, I have been seriously considering moving to some isolated Pacific island and live a simple life. That's the only way to have peace in this world now.

To add to the above:
I have faith in the American society. However, there are limits to any society's tolerance. Indeed some loser like the Times Square guy can push beyond the limits of tolerance.
Having said all this, I have been seriously considering moving to some isolated Pacific island and live a simple life. That's the only way to have peace in this world now.

Ah, I see. I have been to US, where I completed higher education university, it is a great country, however I feel the attitudes and behavior manners are changed quickly toward Pakistan and other countries, glad I decided to move out instead staying permanently.

Ah, I see. I have been to US, where I completed higher education university, it is a great country, however I feel the attitudes and behavior manners are changed quickly toward Pakistan and other countries, glad I decided to move out instead staying permanently.

It's a great country if one can remain totally blind and oblivious to what america is doing to the world. Once in a while, having beers with the americans and drawing attention to the american contributions in the world history, and that will definitely open up financial opportunities. So, it really depends on what you mean by a great country. If you think life is what you drive, eat or what you wear, then the US is definitely a great country. But if you think that Islam is the best way of life then you won't find it very friendly. The fact that the majority of the americans prefer to equate Islam with OBL and all kinds of terrorism tells something about them.

Whether they are cutting their number because of Pak request or an imminent attack on Pakistan remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom