What's new

CNN Reports on 'Apocalypse' in India

I dont feel even an atom of remorse. Had my worst enemy been in the same situation I would have some degreee. Bhindus are not even human to call enemies. When an ant or snake dies do you feel any remorse?

Take a look for yourselves how bhindus are behind your back. Remember these bhindus who our so called liberals want to help will stab you at the first chance.
You will be surprised to know you will find lakhs of people if not crores who would think twice even b4 killing an ant..that is the difference between you and our culture.
You are a blot on humanity...you should be ashamed to call ypurselves a human.

You will be surprised to know you will find lakhs of people if not crores who would think twice even b4 killing an ant..that is the difference between you and our culture.

When your kind cheer the killings of innocents in kashmir, myanmar, and the few covid cases in pakistan (less than 4000 a day vs 400,000 a day in hindudesh) I could care less about the ants i stop on daily or the bhindus ceasing to exist :)

From drinking cow pp to holding nasty gathering during kumb melah to human waste parties, hindustan is now the epicenter and global manufacturer of coronaviruses.

To all pakistanis at home and abroad. This is the kind of enemy to which no mercy should be shown. We should follow the path of our prophet but also remember that in this day and age cyber/hybrid/physchological warfare is different from the 7th century... pyschops must be taken into consideration to demoralize our enemy esp when they are weak natured themselves.

Truly heartbreaking man. But I ensure you say just one word and they will erupt in same BJP extremist hatred.

That word is Pakistan or Muslim. Two are interchangeable despite what Indian muslims might say to try and prove their loyalty.

Go on their indian defence forums or bharat rakshit forums and you will see them cheering on the deaths in Pakistan even though their whole nation is under collapse. That is the nature of pagan worshippers our prophets always warned us about.

For the past week cases and deaths in Pakistan are declining. Oxygen supply was under pressure but has not went beyond 70% of capacity. On top of this oxygen producers have ramped up production considerably. Compare that with the state of hindudesh which is in apolocolyptic collapse. Just a weak ago indians at the IMF were talking about 12% growth :D what a joke of a people.

Mann that American girl is brave she risked her life to get that report.. props
I don't think Hamid Mir could ever do something like this.
Go on their indian defence forums or bharat rakshit forums and you will see them cheering on the deaths in Pakistan even though their whole nation is under collapse. That is the nature of pagan worshippers our prophets always warned us about.
I already know it is not beneath them to do such things as you say.

An apt analysis of this specimen who thinks that he has human genes.

An apt analysis of this specimen who thinks that he has human genes.

Care to explain these pictures below?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Me? What on earth have I said that is bigoted and full of hatred?
Apologies.

Confused you with the other guy who keeps posting hatred filled stuff. Deleted my reply.

Your questions are valid.

Such specimens are available on both the sides. Justifying bigotry based on one side is not justified.

This is Horrible.

People are dying and their leaders are in Denial.

Sab Changa si.

Is Godi Media even showing this ? Or are they still doing hindu/ muslim thing?

This is sad .
Have some shame rejoicing in misery of others it is not from islaam

A Muslim should have a soft peace-loving heart. So, wishing good to all humanity, not only Muslims, is a part of the Islamic creed.
Wishing harm of any kind to anyone, whatever his race or religion, is contradicting the teachings of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom