What's new

CNN Reports on 'Apocalypse' in India

Once in different forum some Indian addressed me a Porkistani ... I address him back ... yes we are Porkistani and Hindu god .. we control your destiny and post this picture... next time they all shutup ..

1620209968510.png

This is heart wrenching to watch being a covid survivor myself. May God have mercy on humanity.
It is tough, but Indian Muslims did an excellent job. But hundreds of Hindu bodies,,, where people dump for not having financial resources and scared to go near the infected bodies.

This is Horrible.

People are dying and their leaders are in Denial.

Sab Changa si.

Is Godi Media even showing this ? Or are they still doing hindu/ muslim thing?
to maintain his 56 inch *** Modi wants to buy Rafales ,missiles, sub,helicopters Indians can find cure in Gao Muter and expect چمتکار گاوموتر

link all its mad military purchases as well

modi doesn't care about Indian people
The hand in glove Indian media is no better, today they are giving more coverage to some more Rafales arriving rather than the tragedy unfolding all around them and the Bharti baboons are swinging from trees telling PAF to stay awake.....

The hand in glove Indian media is no better, today they are giving more coverage to some more Rafales arriving rather than the tragedy unfolding all around them and the Bharti baboons are swinging from trees telling PAF to stay awake.....
ya inflate the 56 inch *** of Modi . the Indian people can die for all he cares.
in order to act tough in front of China and get weapons from Americans in the name of confronting china but using against Pakistan Modi prefers rafales over the vaccination.
no wonder his RSS goons are subjecting patients with cow urine as a cure.
and as you mentioned, the Indian corporate media and opinion makers are complicit with RSS mentality. they pressure international social media organisations to censor any news that are unflattering towards that ruthless and thuggish regime.

I first thought to link Indian mad military obsession in the hash tags related to Indian covid tragedy but then I thought that wont shame the shameless but I will only get banned by twitter and facebook under RSS pressure and it will be unfair to the millions of Indians suffering due to Modi's criminal negligence and denial.

ya inflate the 56 inch *** of Modi . the Indian people can die for all he cares.
in order to act tough in front of China and get weapons from Americans in the name of confronting china but using against Pakistan Modi prefers rafales over the vaccination.
no wonder his RSS goons are subjecting patients with cow urine as a cure.
and as you mentioned, the Indian corporate media and opinion makers are complicit with RSS mentality. they pressure international social media organisations to censor any news that are unflattering towards that ruthless and thuggish regime.

I first thought to link Indian mad military obsession in the hash tags related to Indian covid tragedy but then I thought that wont shame the shameless but I will only get banned by twitter and facebook under RSS pressure and it will be unfair to the millions of Indians suffering due to Modi's criminal negligence and denial.
Modi and his cronies can pile up all the weapons they can buy just to keep his gullible public entertained, he promised them that if Rafales were in hand, results would have been different and now that Rafales are here, the only hope is with the giant transporters bringing in the much needed oxygen supplies.
The RSS mentality is that of a stray cow, grazing in the jungle....where it's approached by a Tiger, the poor cow shuts it's eyes, convincing it' self that the Tiger will not see it either.
By curtailing Facebook or Twitter, the problem will not disappear nor those suffering will come over this.
And Indians are as predictable as going to bathroom every morning hence it was obvious to divert attention they will try their luck on LOC and still Pakistan feels sorry for these fakers.

Last edited:
Considering limited resources and not much foreign help, Pakistan has done well and hope it does so in the future. India's plight is made worse by its corruption and filth. The western racist masters are also culpable as they are goading a impoverished failed Hindu extremist sh1thole into a fantasy conflict with China, the world's only real superpower. The US criminals only push racism, wars and weapons and the inferiority complex ridden Hindus are happy to lick white man's shoes, Covid or not.
Let us be honest man..what has pakistan differently than India that the situation there is not as bad as in india.
Nothing...pak is not as big as india ..naturally you dont have those many variations..besides the number of people travel abroad is many times higher in indida than pak which was also a reason for rampant UK virus in north.

LOL I spoke to a liberal Christian Indian yesterday. She was tripping at the thought that Pakistan offered help to India. She literally called India a superpower.
Did you knock some senses into her? India is far worse off than some African third world country.

Back
Top Bottom