What's new

CM KP & Imran Khan in Waziristan for IDPs.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just in:

CM KP Pervaiz Khattak & Imran Khan went to FR Bannu (FATA) for briefing on IDPs.. from there they have gone into Waziristan to observe the plea of IDPs..(not confirm yet)

BquaOQxCUAAte3G.jpg

CM KP Pervaiz Khattak and Imran Khan with Army officials at Bannu IDP camp, from where they have reported gone into Waziristan.

BqucLhKCUAAJyiI.jpg:large

BqucMsuCYAADhrL.jpg:large
BqucMJgCMAAAQCY.jpg:large

even people displaced from their homes, shaking hand with Pakistan Khan with a joy on their face

BquexeQCAAAcjyq.jpg:large

@Jazzbot @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon

@farhan_9909

Last edited:
yaar few days ago imran used to say waziristan alag ho jaye ga, waziris will rebel, north waziristan me jang kamyab nahi ho sakti, english got defeat, its a different ball game, pakistani fauj jaye ge to it will get defeated

credit to do na bhai, few years ago in drone dharna you couldn't go beyond Tank, now you can easily go to north waziristan

talk about buzdil khan's and his weird impractical politics

Last edited:
if civil administration existed than the TTP problem had not existed in the first place

After concluding this operation FCR should be abolished FATA should be made province. I hope PTI/IK think on this to bring FATA into mainstream.

with 32 seats, I see nothing happening of this sort, Zardari should have done it in his tenure... but I still think PTI can pressurize noora govt to bring reforms, atleast try..

with 32 seats, I see nothing happening of this sort, Zardari should have done it in his tenure... but I still think PTI can pressurize noora govt to bring reforms, atleast try..
how can we help the IDPs ? ... any account no. etc

we should really really support the IDPs both financially and morally.....they are our fellow Pakistanies and in dire need of help in these hot summers....its not easy to leave your home and travel when u dont even know where your destination is....when ppl like us dont like to even go out in heat,they are all out most of the time....with little kids and no eatables....:( or else they will turn against us and will always hate us for the rest of their lives!

@Leader IK should raise money for them like he did during earthquakes and floods....is there no way we can provide them financial help?

A leader is from the people and because of the people. This pic explains perfectly why Imran is a leader.

To people criticizing Imran specially @W.11 when your altaf bhai comes to Pakistan and visit these areas, than talk otherwise stop spouting the same nonsense on every thread. At least Imran is there like a leader should be. Not Nawaz not Altaf, and neither Zadari.

Back
Top Bottom