What's new

Imran warns KP cabinet to mend ways or else..

Do you ever see the positive side of the story or anything you see by any political party aside from MQM is bad.:coffee:
sure you can critisize MQM for all good reasons, i dont mind it, but if we critisize PTI why you bring MQM in it..?
so that means, whatever the heck is wrong is with PTI, we shouldnt disscuss it, cause its a sin, by all means?
PTI is going down , inch by inch?
i mean how can a party, could stand with unexperinced leadership , so long?

sure you can critisize MQM for all good reasons, i dont mind it, but if we critisize PTI why you bring MQM in it..?
so that means, whatever the heck is wrong is with PTI, we shouldnt disscuss it, cause its a sin, by all means?
PTI is going down , inch by inch?
i mean how can a party, could stand with unexperinced leadership , so long?
I haven't any good news come out your mouth about PTI, PML-N or any other party. MQM is a whole other side, since they support Musharraf.

As for discussing PTI problems I have personally posted articles criticizing PTI and IK when he makes a mistake.

I haven't any good news come out your mouth about PTI, PML-N or any other party. MQM is a whole other side, since they support Musharraf.
i guss you are to new to know me?
check my posts, you ill find many supporting others too?
but yes i support pakarmy & musharaf!
& thts not a sin?

i guss you are to new to know me?
check my posts, you ill find many supporting others too?
but yes i support pakarmy & musharaf!
& thts not a sin?
sure I support PA, as for Musharraf he did some good things and made some mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom