What's new

Club football discussions

Agree with the Vidic choice, he should have been number one though, not A United fan here, but still, he was a beast all season. And Sanchez at 7??

5- Falcao
Striker ( Atletico Madrid / Colombia )

240px-Radamel_Falcao_6334.jpg

4 - Iniesta
Midfielder ( Barcelona / Spain )
200px-Andr%C3%A9s_Iniesta_-_001.jpg

3 - Xavi
Midfielder ( Barcelona / Spain )
200px-Xavi_Hern%C3%A1ndez_-_002.jpg

2- C.Ronaldo
Midfielder ( Real Madrid / Portugal )
220px-Cristiano_Ronaldo_in_Real_Madrid_2.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIONEL MESSI
Striker
Barcelona
Argentina

leo-messi_37623.jpg

n_f_c_barcelona_lionel_messi-10892.jpg

Sahin and Sanchez need to get out of this list, Biscuits this high up???

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Not that he aint a great and beautiful player, most of his goals are tap ins though. But still, deserving the number one spot.

Agree with the Vidic choice, he should have been number one though, not A United fan here, but still, he was a beast all season. And Sanchez at 7??
This list is a joke. Casillas at 40 and Neuer at 16? Also players like Hernandez, Sahin, hulk and Alexis Sanchez are just bright prospects they have not achieved anything.

Bale in front of Puyol??,,,just one hattrick and he is one of the greatest full backs??, Sneijder 28th??,,,some questionable calls in this list.

Gervinho and Yaya Toure being higher than Cesc and Raul?? Hummels also??,,,please man.
Frankly, a top 50 footballers list with Valdes in it is an utter joke.

Brotherz, this list only includes performance of last season. Most probably goal.com used match rating points to make this list.

But still man, last season RVP was on fire, in the second half of last season, 7 consecutive away goals in 7 away matches, a new record. This is a Spanish biased list IMO. Even if it is not, really unfair to some players.

Barcelona is racist?Have u ever been there,that place is one of the most welcoming places in europe for immigrants and much more than Madrid ever can be.Dont judge from media reports.

Perez is a gentleman?Yeah right,is that why he embezzled millions of euros from the sale of Madrid's training ground far ahead of schedule?He is a real estate businessman,far from a genleman bu anyway i dont find much different between all these three and taunting people after a win is quite normal and both cules and madridistas have done it in the past.

Woah hold on there.... I've been reading your rants for too long. All your arguments have been utterly baseless out of which i'm just goint to quote one....

No,i am not saying Real Madrid is a small club or anything but then history doesn't matter at all.Barcelona has big enough history and players and style and fans to rival any team in the world.

Liverpool has more titles than Manchester United but ManU is the club of modern EPL,unrivalled.

Just listen to yourself here. You are not even sure what you are saying yourself. Barca have a big history it can rival any club in the world, Liverpool has more titles but Man utd is the better club, what is your point? The fact of the matter is your history is only 3 years old, it starts from the time Pep Guardiola took over as coach. Before that you had 18 league titles and only 1 UCL as compared to 31 and 9 of Real Madrid. Even Ajax had a better history then you.

Liverpool has more European titles but that doesn't mean it used to be a bigger club than Man utd during any part of history. Nottingham Forrest has more European titles than Chelsea and Arsenal does that mean it is a bigger club? Manu utd have been performing consistently since the inauguration of of BPL which was 19 years ago, how far back in time can you go to say that about Barca? Not so long ago they were playing in UEFA cup even.

Fact of the matter is, Barca is nothing more than Guardiola, the day he decides to leave for Chelsea, you are doomed.

By the way, Florentino Perez is one of the most respected businessmen in whole of Europe, go and read what the issue with the sale of Real's training ground in the city was and then come back. While you are at it, also read how Perez rescued Madrid from the clutches of bankruptcy and made them the richest club in the world.

Woah hold on there.... I've been reading your rants for too long. All your arguments have been utterly baseless out of which i'm just goint to quote one....

Just listen to yourself here. You are not even sure what you are saying yourself. Barca have a big history it can rival any club in the world, Liverpool has more titles but Man utd is the better club, what is your point? The fact of the matter is your history is only 3 years old, it starts from the time Pep Guardiola took over as coach. Before that you had 18 league titles and only 1 UCL as compared to 31 and 9 of Real Madrid. Even Ajax had a better history then you.

Liverpool has more European titles but that doesn't mean it used to be a bigger club than Man utd during any part of history. Nottingham Forrest has more European titles than Chelsea and Arsenal does that mean it is a bigger club? Manu utd have been performing consistently since the inauguration of of BPL which was 19 years ago, how far back in time can you go to say that about Barca? Not so long ago they were playing in UEFA cup even.

Fact of the matter is, Barca is nothing more than Guardiola, the day he decides to leave for Chelsea, you are doomed.

By the way, Florentino Perez is one of the most respected businessmen in whole of Europe, go and read what the issue with the sale of Real's training ground in the city was and then come back. While you are at it, also read how Perez rescued Madrid from the clutches of bankruptcy and made them the richest club in the world.

That was supposed to be a retort?

Guardiola,seriously?

We had Cruyff from the early 90s and he gave us one CL and 4 leagues,Then we had Louis Van Gaal who gave us 2 more leagues,Then we had Rijkaard who gave 2 leagues and a CL and now Guardiola who gave us 3 leagues and 2 CLs?

Even Madrid won 6 CLs under the same coach and dont worry when we got Cruyff,Rijkaard and Guardiola,you all said they are not experienced but they still won stuff and now we ll get Luis Enrique,if Guardiola goes and he ll also keep the tempo going.

And again,it is as if teams win because of the coach and not the players,At Barca there is a contuinity of style,tactics and youth system players.

Barcelona will always be bigger club and more history than anyone else with more titles or more CLs.The only clubs on the level of barcelona are Real Madrid and ManU.

And u can ask anyone Liverpool is the still a huge club in England alongside Manchester United in terms if support and even at their current bad state,they still have as many fans.

^^^
What Barcelona is experiencing now happens once and if very lucky probably twice at every club in 100 years so enjoy the sunshine while it lasts ...

Do you even know what history means? If there are clubs to feel proud of their history, they are AC MILAN and Real Madrid way above anyone else than comes clubs such as Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Juventus etc and than may be MANU, INTER, BARCA and so on ...

what random order!!

Juve has way more fans than the Milan clubs.And Inter has more fans in Milanello than MIlan.Typical Madridista living in the past and counting titles?Predictable and always funny.Guardiola is going to be here for good like Alex Ferguson and even Luis Enrique is around.So you can have a long wait to realise your predictions.

what random order!!

Juve has way more fans than the Milan clubs.And Inter has more fans in Milanello than MIlan.Typical Madridista living in the past and counting titles?Predictable and always funny.Guardiola is going to be here for good like Alex Ferguson and even Luis Enrique is around.So you can have a long wait to realise your predictions.

So you judge history by fan base and not trphies ... LMAO ... typical Barca fan ... predictably stupid

Best of luck in trying to catch up to Milan and Madrid over the next 100 years .... You have a looooooong looooooooong way to go .........

what random order!!

excuse me. where do you get that???

So you judge history by fan base and not trphies ... LMAO ... typical Barca fan ... predictably stupid

Best of luck in trying to catch up to Milan and Madrid over the next 100 years .... You have a looooooong looooooooong way to go .........

I dont judge and rank anyone.I like all clubs which play positive attacking football regardless of the trophies thye have won.It is you and goal.com retards who try to make random rankings to feel good about your choices instead of enjoying the football happening.That way Barca,Arsenal and a couple of German clubs are the only clubs which play football that respects the viewers sense of aesthetics.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

excuse me. where do you get that???

I have been to Italy,lived there for a month,i know Italians and thats the reality.Titles mean squat,thats why Juve survive despite all the scandals and the bankruptcy of FIAT and having no sugar daddy.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

There is just one Ronaldo and his name is "El Phenomeno" ..... he made me watch and play football ...

RONALDO - BORN TO DRIBBLE Part 1 - YouTube

Ronaldo - BORN TO DRIBBLE PART 2 - YouTube

Ronaldo Born To Dribble Part 3 - YouTube

Great player,phenomenon of his generation,greatest striker of Brazil but for Romario.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom