What's new

Club football discussions

Good to see a Football group on here.... I'm new to the forum so not yet sure as to who follows who/which team. There are over 300 messages to go through to find out I guess!!! I'd assume that majority of the peeps here follow the English Premier League!!!! Shame the season is coming to closure next week. I look forward to the banter here in the future.

BTW. I'm a Liverpool Fan.....A true passionate Kopite.

Good to see a Football group on here.... I'm new to the forum so not yet sure as to who follows who/which team. There are over 300 messages to go through to find out I guess!!! I'd assume that majority of the peeps here follow the English Premier League!!!! Shame the season is coming to closure next week. I look forward to the banter here in the future.

BTW. I'm a Liverpool Fan.....A true passionate Kopite.

Then remember this : On PDF, 'You'll Never Walk Alone' !

Just saw the news Pat Rice is set to retire. He served 44 years at Arsenal as a player, coach, asst manager and manager. Breaks my heart to see him go. All the best for the future Pat. We, The Gooners, salute you for your dedication and service to Arsenal. :'-)

pat-rice.jpg

Londonwill always be red!!!!

Happy St. Totteringhams day everyone!!!

tumblr_m3yyu6ASd61qhaz39o1_r1_500.gif

Any SPUDS fan here??

I really feel like trolling right now.

542026_10151710282610626_772930625_24221329_1420447244_n.jpg

Sh*t ! Rumour has it that Skrtel is going to leave Liverpool this season ! He had just come back to his reliable, no-nonsense self and struck up a pretty good partnership with 'Agger'...damn ! Oh Rafa how much I miss you....!

A $110M spent and nothing to show for it...I do hope that Kenny instils some belief in the lads during the pre-season and evens out the rough edges of their game because if 2012/13 is going to be as bad as this year...I'd rather have my eyes gouged out !

So, Arsenal still over Spuds.

AmhJjYFCAAABhde.jpg

And King kenny finishes below EVERTON even after spending millions on average british players (carroll etc).

Rio Ferdinand has a priceless expression on his face.

What a DAY!!!

I am feeling high.

Sh*t ! Rumour has it that Skrtel is going to leave Liverpool this season ! He had just come back to his reliable, no-nonsense self and struck up a pretty good partnership with 'Agger'...damn ! Oh Rafa how much I miss you....!

A $110M spent and nothing to show for it...I do hope that Kenny instils some belief in the lads during the pre-season and evens out the rough edges of their game because if 2012/13 is going to be as bad as this year...I'd rather have my eyes gouged out !

Are you guys in Europa league????

CArroll, downing, Henderson, SPearing, etc etc all have been really really poor.

Are you guys in Europa league????

CArroll, downing, Henderson, SPearing, etc etc all have been really really poor.

I was so disappointed that I didn't even bother to check that !

On the second part : I'd even throw in Riena, Kelly, Kuyt and Adam in the mix because they've been far from what we've expected them to be !

Reina was far from the World-Class stopper he is when he conducted a plethora of goof-ups (the likes of which you'd expect Almunia or Fabianski) to do !

Kelly didn't live up to his promise of being that strong, pacey RB who'd bomb up and down on the right and still be a complete basterd defensively; but I suppose he was injured !

Kuyt who is usually bursting with energy and during Rafa's tenure he used to play as something of a 'withdrawn forward' and allow both the RB (Arbeloa) and the CAM (Gerrard) to bomb forward because they'd know that Kuyt with his lung-busting movement is going to handle the defensive aspect of the game and even throw in a couple of decent (sometimes pretty decent) crosses, through-balls or chest the ball in Torres's way, has really been a 'head-less' chicken running about on the pitch !

And Adam who was so integral to the way Blackpool played with his range of passing and his box-to-box ability controlling the play both from the deep and by chipping in with a goal or an assist every few matches, hasn't lived up to that !

Are you a Barca fan ?

Off course!!! How could you expect me to be one of RM losers who are mysteriously called "fans"...
Oh and BTW, a guerrilla called asking for returning his buttt back which Ronaldo is using as a face...:smokin:

I despise Barca.

These EPl seasons really do take a toll on the mental health!!!

From 17th to this.

Off course!!! How could you expect me to be one of RM losers who are mysteriously called "fans"...
Oh and BTW, a guerrilla called asking for returning his buttt back which Ronaldo is using as a face...:smokin:

Yeah and the Academy Awards called asking for 'Busquets' full name ! :P

Galatasaray Become Champion

The tie between Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe in the sixth and the last week of the Spor Toto Super Finals ended in a 0 – 0 draw at the Şükrü Saraçoğlu Stadium Saturday evening on May 12.

With this tie Galatasaray finished the 2012 football season with 48 points and became the champion.

tt-arenada-sampiyonluk-kutlamalari.html

blank.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom