What's new

Club football discussions

0fBZH.jpg

Liverpool sack Dalglish.

I know...! The King is no more at the helm - Long Live the King !

Now my fingers and toes crossed for - Rafa's return ! Please...please...plllleasee ! I don't want Martinez or Villas Boas !

Chelsea wins Champions league!! wow..that's destiny. Who would have thought halfway through the season that Chelsea would win anything? Anyway.. congratulations to chelsea fans & all the chelskies...

Chelsea wins Champions league!! wow..that's destiny. Who would have thought halfway through the season that Chelsea would win anything? Anyway.. congratulations to chelsea fans & all the chelskies...

So DeMatteo stays then....!

^^^can't remember a german team losing on penalties... either at club level or country level... this must be the first for them!!

Fantastic! Always great to get one over the Germans. :yahoo:

Do that with the National Team in the Euros and I'd celebrate with you ! Preferably at the Albert in Liverpool if I ever get the chance to visit the country ! :cheers:

They got to be fools let him go now! Guy worked wonders for since they sacked AVB..

I was hoping that we could entice Dematteo to Anfield if we can't (I'd want him) go for Rafa ! In fact for me Kenny as the Director Football and Dematteo as the coach would have been a good combo !

I was hoping that we could entice Dematteo to Anfield if we can't (I'd want him) go for Rafa ! In fact for me Kenny as the Director Football and Dematteo as the coach would have been a good combo !

na.. you are going to get Roberto Martinez. I know that sounds bit low key name.. but looks that way though!!

Fair to say that was utter madness. How on earth did Chelsea just win the Champions League. Drogba with his last kick for the club?

Back
Top Bottom