What's new

Club football discussions

Agree .. No point holding on to the players who have their heart set somewhere else and if Wenger was really so desperate to hold on to them, he should have made some serious moves early in the transfer market nevertheless ... May be with some good players coming in, Nasri and Cesc would have stayed but when you don't show any ambition whatsoever than good players will leave and more will leave if Wenger keep being stubborn ... And how are you going to attract potential stars and exceptional players with no ambition and most probably no european football????

Wenger has completely F****** up the Arsenal transfers now, either he buys another Thierry Henry and Vieira or adios Champions league, because i cant see us finishing fourth at the moment TBH.

Totally agree about Di Maria, also he is extremely predictable because everyone knows he's only going to use his left foot because his right foot is so weak he might as well get it amputated. He reminds me a bit of Santiago Solari who was equally one-dimensional and never could make it big.
In our current system Ozil and Kaka cannot play together because both are players who like to stay in the middle of the pitch so if the play alongside Ronaldo and Benzema then it will become the ugly 4,2,2,2 and there will be nobody to provide width except the fullbacks. This is the system currently followed by Chelsea and other BPL teams in general and may work in BPL only. I remember Luxemburgo tried the 4,2,2,2 and it was quite ugly.

Regarding Sahin, i hope he doesn't turn out to be Robben V2.

There were some games last season when Kaka and Ozil Played together ... I think they are versatile enough to interchange positions ... I really don't understand why the EF Di Maria can't give simple passes ... Link up play between Benz and Ozil is such a joy to watch ... I hope we sign Neymar in January and put Di Maria on the bench ... He is just not Madrid material for me ... Regarding Sahin, i have very high expectations of him ... I think he is better than Alonso ...

arsenal linked with 500 players in last 5 hours. Many medicals either done or are underway. WTF is happening right now???

twitter is exploding

we are close to signing a whole new squad (as per twitter) :P

Santos, Per "the sack" Mertesacker, both have ahd medicals and have agreed personal terms. Mertesacker reported to earn 40k a week. Young is confirmed on Official site. Wenger is in France from yesterday, reportedly trying to tie a deal for M'Villa( rated at 30 mil by rennes) and Hazard and Martin.

Arsenal had a 14 million Cahill bid rejected by Bolton. Goetze had a reported 35 million bid rejected by Dortmund. WTF is Owen Coyle thinking someone will give him 18 million for 3 caps Gary Cahill who is on last year of contract. Arsenal have also enquired about Vargas from Fiorentina.

Hope this gives all of the lowdown.

So, three confirmed, and two more expected. Wenger just woke up from a 6 year sleep!!!. If we dont get a CAm and creative guy, should play a 442.

Sneezy
Sagna TV Mertesacker Santos
Song Wilshere
new guy
Walcott Gervinho.
RVP

If we buy a creative guy. That should be the lineup.

Wenger is on fire babay. Tomorrow is going to be exciting.

Santos, Per "the sack" Mertesacker, both have ahd medicals and have agreed personal terms. Mertesacker reported to earn 40k a week. Young is confirmed on Official site. Wenger is in France from yesterday, reportedly trying to tie a deal for M'Villa( rated at 30 mil by rennes) and Hazard and Martin.

Arsenal had a 14 million Cahill bid rejected by Bolton. Goetze had a reported 35 million bid rejected by Dortmund. WTF is Owen Coyle thinking someone will give him 18 million for 3 caps Gary Cahill who is on last year of contract. Arsenal have also enquired about Vargas from Fiorentina.

Hope this gives all of the lowdown.

So, three confirmed, and two more expected. Wenger just woke up from a 6 year sleep!!!. If we dont get a CAm and creative guy, should play a 442.

Sneezy
Sagna TV Mertesacker Santos
Song Wilshere
new guy
Walcott Gervinho.
RVP

If we buy a creative guy. That should be the lineup.

Wenger is on fire babay. Tomorrow is going to be exciting.

me getting reports its 80 mil

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

now twitter saying we are again trying to sign Hazard. 50 million in wenger's pocket. More than required

%0 million on Hazard ot Goetze is way to much, better to buy M'Villa, Vahill and Montolivo / Vargas with that money.

Wenger just flushed down the drain the policy of developing youngsters he's been so proudly advocating for the last 15 years. Look at the ages of these players,

Yossi Benayoun-------------31
Mikel Arteta----------------29
Andre Santos---------------28
Per Mertesacker------------26
Park Chu-Young------------26

He changed his policy and for what? Two above average midfielders, two BPL unproved defenders and a completely anonymous striker.
I believe this was all panic buying after the 8-2 humiliation just to satisfy the fans that the club is taking measures to ensure things improve. Instead of signing 2-3 quality players Wenger bought himself a shopping cart full of mediocre. Like my friend said the other day "100 ME kya apni Phuphi kay wya kay liye bacha ker rakhay hain". He could so easily have gone for the likes of Joe Cole, Juan Mata, Lassana Diara and even Kaka who could all have come had Arsenal offered their asking price for which they had money in the kitty. Also singings players like Eden Hazard or Vergas would have brought promise for the future but unfortunately Wenger didn't leave himself enough time to negotiate. I am sorry Arsenal fans but i don't see any improvement even after these signings.

Oh and by the way, Sahin is out for 2 more months. Is that laughter i hear coming from the Dortmund board room.

Wenger just flushed down the drain the policy of developing youngsters he's been so proudly advocating for the last 15 years. Look at the ages of these players,

Yossi Benayoun-------------31
Mikel Arteta----------------29
Andre Santos---------------28
Per Mertesacker------------26
Park Chu-Young------------26

He changed his policy and for what? Two above average midfielders, two BPL unproved defenders and a completely anonymous striker.
I believe this was all panic buying after the 8-2 humiliation just to satisfy the fans that the club is taking measures to ensure things improve. Instead of signing 2-3 quality players Wenger bought himself a shopping cart full of mediocre. Like my friend said the other day "100 ME kya apni Phuphi kay wya kay liye bacha ker rakhay hain". He could so easily have gone for the likes of Joe Cole, Juan Mata, Lassana Diara and even Kaka who could all have come had Arsenal offered their asking price for which they had money in the kitty. Also singings players like Eden Hazard or Vergas would have brought promise for the future but unfortunately Wenger didn't leave himself enough time to negotiate. I am sorry Arsenal fans but i don't see any improvement even after these signings.

Oh and by the way, Sahin is out for 2 more months. Is that laughter i hear coming from the Dortmund board room.

Where did you read this news??? The commentator in last match was saying that he is out for 3-4 weeks ... :cry:

Where did you read this news??? The commentator in last match was saying that he is out for 3-4 weeks ... :cry:

Alarma Sahin. La nueva lesión del mediocentro turco, que volvió a dañarse el ligamento lateral interno, ahora en el tercio distal, está siendo vista con mucha preocupación por todos los estamentos del club, desde el palco hasta el banquillo. Y es que el nuevo '5' del Real Madrid tiene para dos meses de baja.

Nuri se perderá alrededor de diez partidos por culpa de ese nuevo esguince de ligamento lateral interno (LLI) de la rodilla izquierda. No estará contra Getafe, Levante, Racing, Rayo, Espanyol, Betis y seguramente Málaga, fechado para el 23 de octubre, cuando se cumplirán esos dos meses, además de las tres primeras jornadas de Liga de Campeones (Dinamo de Zagreb, Ajax y Olympique de Lyon).

Para cuando reaparezca, finales de octubre si no hay complicaciones, habrá sido baja durante toda la pretemporada, la Supercopa, un cuarto de la Liga y la mitad de la primera ronda de la Champions. Demasiados partidos para uno de los fichajes estrella de la temporada, lo que se mira con nerviosismo desde las altas esferas. De las caras nuevas, dos, Hamit Altintop y el propio Sahin, siguen sin vestirse de corto.

Sahin estar otros dos meses de baja - MARCA.com

It says that he damaged his Interior lateral ligaments in his left knee and is set to miss in total 10 matches (7 in league and 3 in UCL) till 23rd October. He may reapear by end October if there are no further complications.

Damn ... this is frustrating news ... We need Sahin fit and integrated into the team before first clasico ...

bought a new jersey today. away jersey of chelsea for 2012 season. :blink:

adidas-11-12-chelsea-away-soccer-jersey.jpg

Aww...how much did it cost dear !!

Back
Top Bottom