What's new

Club football discussions

i5gg.jpg

386352715.jpg

Aww...how much did it cost dear !!

lol. I was waiting for someone to ask me this question... Bro only chinese made Jersey is available here in Bangladesh. They are very cheap. around 800-1000tk. Depends on your bargaining skill lol

Well , a jersey is 36 rial in Oman, and 4000 rupees in Pakistan, original.

Wenger just flushed down the drain the policy of developing youngsters he's been so proudly advocating for the last 15 years. Look at the ages of these players,

Yossi Benayoun-------------31
Mikel Arteta----------------29
Andre Santos---------------28
Per Mertesacker------------26
Park Chu-Young------------26

He changed his policy and for what? Two above average midfielders, two BPL unproved defenders and a completely anonymous striker.
I believe this was all panic buying after the 8-2 humiliation just to satisfy the fans that the club is taking measures to ensure things improve. Instead of signing 2-3 quality players Wenger bought himself a shopping cart full of mediocre. Like my friend said the other day "100 ME kya apni Phuphi kay wya kay liye bacha ker rakhay hain". He could so easily have gone for the likes of Joe Cole, Juan Mata, Lassana Diara and even Kaka who could all have come had Arsenal offered their asking price for which they had money in the kitty. Also singings players like Eden Hazard or Vergas would have brought promise for the future but unfortunately Wenger didn't leave himself enough time to negotiate. I am sorry Arsenal fans but i don't see any improvement even after these signings.

Oh and by the way, Sahin is out for 2 more months. Is that laughter i hear coming from the Dortmund board room.

Uh, what? 15 years?, you clearly dont watch Arsenal my friend.

BTW, there were even crazy rumors yesterday that Kaka is joining Spuds on twitter, LOL at twitter!

zjypt0.gif

ROFL!!!, Per Mertesacker ladies and gentlemen.

Well , a jersey is 36 rial in Oman, and 4000 rupees in Pakistan, original.

i bought arsenal shirt in 400 rs. cant really believe that i will get an original shirt in 4000. they are mostly fake. so better get that 400 one :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

388881661.jpg

here in kolkata, you'll get original ones only from the brand stores...price differ ..on an avg..you get it in 2k to 3k indian rs.

but I prefer the ones I get in 400 Indian rs. which is no less than any original jersey.

Here in UAE the originals cost around AED 80-90.... However i bough a cute Real Madrid kit for my 1 year old daughter for AED 30 from Naif Road......China Zindabad..

i bought arsenal shirt in 400 rs. cant really believe that i will get an original shirt in 4000. they are mostly fake. so better get that 400 one :rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

388881661.jpg

Nah, 4000 one is original, albeit 2 years back, have not bought one from there since then. Dont know the current rates. Will buy this season kit with RVP on the back this month.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Here in UAE the originals cost around AED 80-90.... However i bough a cute Real Madrid kit for my 1 year old daughter for AED 30 from Naif Road......China Zindabad..

Only 80-90 AED?? dude that is cheap. that counts to 8 OMR, really cheap. A kit here is 36 OMR from the arsenal store and around 40 in nike stores.

500 HKD for la liga ... 700 HKD for Champions League ... 1USD = 7.78HKD ...

The other day i saw Barcelona's away shirt ... ALL BLACK ... remember Mourinho saying at the end of last season that his motivation to stay at Madrid is higher than ever, it's BLACK vs WHITE now ... i wonder, if they did so deliberately ... usually there away shirt is of some odd color ...

500 HKD for la liga ... 700 HKD for Champions League ... 1USD = 7.78HKD ...

The other day i saw Barcelona's away shirt ... ALL BLACK ... remember Mourinho saying at the end of last season that his motivation to stay at Madrid is higher than ever, it's BLACK vs WHITE now ... i wonder, if they did so deliberately ... usually there away shirt is of some odd color ...

last season their green shirt was just :P

last season their green shirt was just :P

yup, it looked like puke!, BTW arsenal also dont have a good away shirt. The yellow one from about two years back. In which arshavin scored THOSE 4 goals.

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Frimpong, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Arshavin, Van Persie (c).

Arsenal vs Swansea

Arsenal, Chelsea win. Liverpool lost. Barca blew 2 goal lead ( a routine for cesc :rofl:) and what a mighty test jones and gea are having, bolton trailing 5-0. haha. davies should have not given that interview.

God O God, did anyone see the way that biscuit tried to stop the goal with his hand???? and he didn't even get a card for that ....lmao .... and that dive in injury time from Messi to get the penalty .... hehehe ... all part of beautiful football i guess ... b****y cheaters ...

Back
Top Bottom