What's new

Club football discussions

it was a day when everything went MANU way ... first penalty and than some excellent goals but Wenger should have come out with a different game plan in the second half .... he didnt change a thing ... he completely lost it .... defending high with those defenders ???? What were you smocking wenger ??? Is there no one next to Wenger to advise him or are they all stubborn and dumb like him???

I think these photos summed up everything for Arsenal tonight.

11giss6.jpg

5yszfo.jpg

Arsenal form after carling cup loss

DDDWDDWDDLWLLDDLL

Arsenal last conceded 8 goals in 1896... 115 years ago...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Feels good, brah.

Better luck next time, Nuclearpak and Tiger awam :)

I'm off for good now... Good bye :wave:

Wenger either wins a cup or gets out, simple. This game was a disaster. Although we had half the first team squad out, but that was no way to defend, even i know that you dont defend this high with those wingers that UNT had.
The meaning of a high line is to press the midfield up against the front line, and to make the opposition hurry. But when you have midfielders and strikers who are not willing to press, then playing a high line?, pure madness. Get a Bould or Admas in, now we need 4 signings, a CB, STRIKER< MIDFIELD and another midfielder. Or else, europa league here we come next season. Why the heck we defended like that??, Szczesny cannot be blamed for this mess. JD was at fault for first goal. Traore for second. The free kicks and both Young goals were very well taken, but why not have a man at the post when the free kick is this close. Small things, that made us concede 8 goals.

I WANT MY OLD ARSENAL BACK!!!!. WTF!!!!!, the whole week is ruined now for me.

Oh man, somebody condole me man!!!!!.

The board should be ****** up hard in the ***. Get some money to the man. The board is a money making bro****. All they care about is money, not investing in the money!!!. Now please lower the ticket prices man.

This was a tonking we deserved, considering our tactics. The 433 does not work once Cessc is gone, We dont have supply for RVP, he is isolated, Theo and the other winger try to come infield to support him, everybody gets narrow, and the fullbacks and winger F*** us up. Please play a 442. Look at united, they did not play a holding midfielder. We should play Theo up front, he does not have the brains to be a winger, only thing he knows is to finish and run, which a CF does really. RVp behind him. Arshavin and Gervinho on the wings, Wilshere/ ramsey/ song in midfield.

WTF happened to vermaelen and sagna BTW???:what:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

well for all gooners lets celebrate what ladies won today

yfrog Fullsize - http://yfrog.com/h08vtpej

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

The board should be ****** up hard in the ***. Get some money to the man. The board is a money making bro****. All they care about is money, not investing in the money!!!. Now please lower the ticket prices man.

This was a tonking we deserved, considering our tactics. The 433 does not work once Cessc is gone, We dont have supply for RVP, he is isolated, Theo and the other winger try to come infield to support him, everybody gets narrow, and the fullbacks and winger F*** us up. Please play a 442. Look at united, they did not play a holding midfielder. We should play Theo up front, he does not have the brains to be a winger, only thing he knows is to finish and run, which a CF does really. RVp behind him. Arshavin and Gervinho on the wings, Wilshere/ ramsey/ song in midfield.

agree

verminator failed medical
sagna was ill

At least Wenger is willing to spend, think he captured South Korea's captain this week. He looks pretty decent too. Problem is, Wenger needs to spend more and more wisely and bring in good established players, Arsenal has way too many young and inexperienced. This team is miles apart from the Overmars, Petit, Viera, Bergkamp, Ian Wright, Seaman and Tony Adams days!

he good:

Arshavin, see, he can if he wants to!

Coquelin, good all around player, calm, Song better watch out.

Walcott & Kos, reaching for straws here but both did their job, Kos was the only defender that looked like he belonged at this level.

The BAD:

RvP, so wasteful, should've scored 3 at least, captain arm band too much pressure for him perhaps.

Rosicky, unfortunately not good enough after his injury, wasn't horrible though, tried hard.

Jenkinson, not ready yet, but something there to work with.

Sneezy, not his usual commanding self, surprised to see his nerves get the best of him.

THE UGLY:

Traore, we need another LB quick, simply atrocious....no words could describe just how bad he was...may be a facepalm...

Djourou, what was he doing on the first goal??? Good enough for relegation sides perhaps and that's a big may be. Need another CB ASAP.

Ramsey, kills all attacks and he is supposed to be our creative midfielder. Something needs to happen with him, perhaps games in reserves. I feel sorry for the kid but he is not ready. Need a midfielder.
But I hope he finds a way to make the team work, it's only 3 matchdays, far, FAR from over this season, i agree that the league is not within our reach, but if we pick up ourselves quickly there might be faith in the fight for top 4, come on Arsenal.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I have never been so embarrassed to be an Arsenal than I was today down the pub, surrounded by tottenham and Man U fans, jeered by spurs lot, pitied by the Man U fans, I could not even look them in the eye at times.

Forget sacking Wenger what's the point he's a top manager, what's the alternative? bring in a less skilled manager ..... that will not solve our player problem, the board are the only ones who need to be ousted.

At other clubs the fans don't have a go at the manager the board does, our board love him because he makes them rich.

I'm no Wengerite but the man's still a good manager if he has the right players.

For fks sake even Stoke and Bolton would not have got trashed 8-2, I'm not angry with the players I'm angry at Wenger and the board for destroying this club with there fked up transfer policy.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

At least Wenger is willing to spend, think he captured South Korea's captain this week. He looks pretty decent too. Problem is, Wenger needs to spend more and more wisely and bring in good established players, Arsenal has way too many young and inexperienced. This team is miles apart from the Overmars, Petit, Viera, Bergkamp, Ian Wright, Seaman and Tony Adams days!

Far from it my friend, far from it. Need an Adams to get a boot on the arse of these guys, really.

WTF did wenger take of Coquelin, the only guy who was looking decent and was stopping them, he took him off, and voila, we concede 5 goals in 30 minutes.

Wenger has to stay!!!

We are going to be fighting relegation and he has to suffer through that. The best thing that could happen to him is to leave now, have a year of vacations while watching Arsenal in the mid-low table and everybody thinking "It was a mistake to let Arsène go" and then going to another big team.
No manager in the world can make this Wenger's experiment play football.
He must suffer the consequences of his stubborness and I mean suffer WITH the team.
Look at Young scoring super goals against us, and he wanted to play for Arsenal but he doesn't have enough quality for Mr. Wenger ppfff
Wenger must stay!!!

And be sacked at the end of the season so a real manager can rebuild from scratch.
We should build a completely new team around Szcezny, and Wilshere, and Vermaelen. This is it man.

RVP has too much burden for the captaincy. Look what happened to Cesc, too much weight on young shoulders. Give it to Vermaelen next season.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

This thread is going to see me explode!!!

Wenger
We had 8 players out (which dont happen normally)
we crashed in the second half physically

Arsenal fans
spend some money

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Haha what a tweet

The Arsenal men should give their wages from this week to the Arsenal ladies. That is all.

End of the first half in Zaragoza and Real Madrid leading by 2-0. It's been great so far as La Romerada is by no means an easy place to play at. I see huge improvement in the team overall. I see intelligent runs being made by the attackers who are being well spotted by the providers. I hope we can keep the same intensity in the 2nd half and hoping to see Callejon for Di Maria who has been quite frustrating and KAKA for Ozil.

Back
Top Bottom