What's new

Closer Ties Predicted between Russia and Pakistan.

As we can see our importance in the eyes of United States, we should change our foreign policies too. Well we are already friendly to China. Its time to make stable relations with Russia too...

Ya and Russia will welcome with open arms after what Pakistan did to Russians in 1980's? More diplomacy , yes. But not a close one.
Pakistan was too quick to jump into American Bandwagon when it got a chance after its independence. It could have remained Neutral. Russia's interest of co-operation lies with dealing terrorism with Pakistan and selling.

Yara, there is hell lot of a difference between a Tiger and a Leopard! :D

Asian Leopard would be more apt.............:p:
Leopards are cuter....

I was asking about TIGER........

& you gave me complete documentary on SNOW LEOPARD? :rolleyes:

Asian SNOW leopard :D
Dude Sher NS hai naa :pop: uska ganja bhai tiger hi hona

Yesterday Pakistan was a "Warrior State" Today "Asian Tiger" ??

Somebody please tell OP that Tigers are not even found in Pakistan:

800px-Tiger_map.jpg
:raise: Singapore mein konsa tiger hai :pop:

Last edited:
Making friends with Russia will possibly screw up your brothers in Turkey, thanks to PKK and Russia.

Idiotic American foreign policies may have just lost an economic friend. :hitwall:

Why? Turkey is Russia's "prior partner" as Putin said. Our major exports are to Russia and even US can't hurt our relations with Rossiya Federatsi :D

Why? Turkey is Russia's "prior partner" as Putin said. Our major exports are to Russia and even US can't hurt our relations with Rossiya Federatsi :D

That's really nice to hear. :-) You know what's funny, I was thinking of the overall strategic balance of us getting closer to Russia and Turkey was the first thing that came to my mind. Well if you're happy with Russia and aren't affected by this move, then there's no issue then:tup:

Russia hasn't prove their closer ties with Pakistan yet despite Mi-35 helicopters deal. Putin has visited South America to deal 20-30 billion, he hasn't visit Pakistan yet and offer no deal yet.

Pakistan must be cautious, we can't trust Russia either.

Advocacy of an integrated South Asia policy is a bit contradictory with the paper's noting Pakistan's Strategic location at confluence of South Asia, Middle East, and Central Asia. However an upgradation from a fragmented approach to an integrated approach is most welcome.

The paper also notes the fading of the views that Pakistan was somehow going to fail. I am glad that indeed such views are not fashionable any more. This change in legacy thinking pattern about Pakistan is perhaps driving Russian steps to slowly upgrade its relation with Pakistan.

The focus seems to be on security co-operation. A few years down the road, I fully expect economic matters to become more important and perhaps take precedence.

Good find @AZADPAKISTAN2009

Ya and Russia will welcome with open arms after what Pakistan did to Russians in 1980's? More diplomacy , yes. But not a close one.
Pakistan was too quick to jump into American Bandwagon when it got a chance after its independence. It could have remained Neutral. Russia's interest of co-operation lies with dealing terrorism with Pakistan and selling.
Hehehehehe...........

That is history now. If we stay in past, we are going to be screwed.

Let's see what will happen in the future.

Just look up, Russia urged PKK to say Turkey armed Syrian opposition, and that Russia doesn't see the PKK as terrorists.

Difference Between Tiger and Leopard

When comparing the size of the two felines, the leopard is smaller to a tiger. When a tiger weighs about 500 pounds, a leopard just weighs 140 pounds.

Summary

2. When a tiger weighs about 500 pounds, a leopard just weighs 140 pounds.

3. A leopard is known for its climbing ability.

Read more: Difference Between Tiger and Leopard | Difference Between | Tiger vs Leopard Difference Between Tiger and Leopard | Difference Between | Tiger vs Leopard

No wonder we emphasis at the doctrine of "Light Weight Agile Fighters" ..... :whistle:

Yara, there is hell lot of a difference between a Tiger and a Leopard! :D

I was asking about TIGER........

& you gave me complete documentary on SNOW LEOPARD? :rolleyes:

Hazrat "bille bille (cat) hoti hai Bari ho ye chooti" ...... :azn:

Yesterday Pakistan was a "Warrior State" Today "Asian Tiger" ??

Somebody please tell OP that Tigers are not even found in Pakistan:

800px-Tiger_map.jpg
Thats what you call trolling. Dude cornered tigers Pakistan hello does it remind you of something.

Back
Top Bottom