What's new

closer look of J-10A

Excellent pics, need specs, seem like the lower intake below the cockpit it too rectangular to be aerodynamic

Great pictures brother, its the first time with such a close clean looks.

Hope that will help some experts on this forum to tell us some more

about J-10A .:smitten::pakistan::china:

Perhaps its just a biased eye but does any one else think the finish looks a little rough. Just reminds me more of a weekend Cesna than a compeditor for the f16.

very nice shots =)
Question:
can J-10 be compared to the LCA/JF-17 in anyway? I know it can't match the MKI's (IAF) or the F-16's (in PAF)

Are you kidding me ? comparing J-10 with the superior LCA, MKI,

the answer will be a no brainer "NO".

LCA = I heard its comparable to F-22. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Thank you sir, for posting worthless material and acting like a 11-year old.

If someone else has a valid answer, and could explain i'd appreciate it =).

No need to get personal, just take a look at your post;

An completly off topic post, this thread "closer look of J-10A, not a

vs one, why you turn it into a flame bait vs thing in the first place ?

For flaming or trolling ?

BTW, a dump question deserve a funny reply. :smitten:
:pakistan::china:

OK, this one is just for you: J-10 vs. MKI

Maneuverability(Higher): J-10

RCS(Less): J-10

Avionics: Most likely MKI, but I don't believe the J-10's cockpit has been disclosed yet. I'm quite sure the radar on the MKI is superior.

vassnti..Perhaps its just a biased eye but does any one else think the finish looks a little rough. Just reminds me more of a weekend Cesna than a compeditor for the f16.

Come clean if you can't appreciate keep quiet these are general pics unnecessary flaming comments won't earn you respect.

vassnti..Perhaps its just a biased eye but does any one else think the finish looks a little rough. Just reminds me more of a weekend Cesna than a compeditor for the f16.

Come clean if you can't appreciate keep quiet these are general pics unnecessary flaming comments won't earn you respect.

It's OK, thank god I represent 2 countries, when 1 fails, I go for the other. In the RNZAF, all we've got are 5 Hercules, that's it, no combat capability at all. We're basically sitting ducks without internation support from the UN when deployed overseas serving peacekeeping roles.

Last edited:
OK, this one is just for you: J-10 vs. MKI

Maneuverability(Higher): J-10

RCS(Less): J-10

Avionics: Most likely MKI, but I don't believe the J-10's cockpit has been disclosed yet. I'm quite sure the radar on the MKI is superior.

r u kidding me??? J-10 more maneuverable than MKI..
being a westerner I have no qualms in accepting that MKI is a kick *** fighter as i've seen it in Redflag.

Do remember Soviets designed Su-30 series to level the threat against F-15 and MKI even dominates F-15 silent eagle.

You got to be plain stupid to say that!!! MKI has got TVC man!
I agree that's a huge beast of rcs even comparable to embraer business jet but then comes the question WTF?? as long it has got a radar powerful enuf as it has now, it is second only to f-22.

I hate soviets for what they are but U got to love them for chicks and jets they make!

Ohh about the avionics part!! rest assured we can discuss once the specs are known.
:usflag:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom