What's new

Climate killed Harappan civilization

@Atanz, with all respect to him whatever i posted above, i can quote each and every sloka from rigveda. I dont have anything personal against him. The world depends on the narration of rigveda by sayanacharya and translation by maxmuller, griffith etc where they have made many serious mistakes in understanding.Maxmuller stated veda is song of farmers. fortunately for me, i dont depend on translations only.

And i wont fall into the frustrating arguement about the inheritence of IVC bcz to me its like two brothers fighting over the inheritence of their mother.

IVC is linked to DRAVIDIAN CIVILLIZATION more than anything........ and if this theory is debunked then the ARYAN THEORY should be dumped.... and it seems some of the pakistanis here claim to be true aryans w/o knowing a word about anything vedic.... yes except the blue eyes, blonde hair n white skin n superior race..... m telling all this discussion has no ends... some ppl are trying to rewrite history.... n they shud argue with eminent world historians... btw had there been any aryan migration from outside it wud have been mentioned in vedas.... ok brothers keep arguing.... i will be here time to time to tell u that discussion is :hitwall:.... :hitwall:

It's one of many theories.

One reason to be cautious is that 'climate change' is the sexy new politically correct bogeyman for everything these days, including the dinosaur extinction 65 million years ago.

I thought that Dinosaurs got extinct due to asteroid strike

IVC belong to Dravidians because of climate change and invasions these people have migrated towards south India. The famous "Priest King" staue and the Dancing girl statues resemble south Indians (I mean facial features).

Harappan civilization was a proto tamil(dravidian) civilization and those people worshiped Pasupathi. In tamil Pasu means cow ,pathi means leader which implies lord of all creatures.

Back
Top Bottom