What's new

Click! India, Israel vow to enhance cooperation in combating terror

Yes. India should do same with Pakistan what Israel doing with Palestinians. Fire:sniper: and start composite dialogues.

Pakistan is not Palestine. They have capable armed forces and more importantly, nukes.

We can't kick them around like Israel does Palestine, lest we are willing to sacrifice a few cities and thousands of life.

The day we have a way to negate Pak nukes 100%, we can start dreaming of your idea. Till then....pipe dream!

Yes we did. We killed 4000 terrorists in the Kargil war. But they are shameless. They come up again and again asking to give a try.

Don't Post Offtopics her plz

4000 in kargil war is too much, Official report of Former COAS is 357 PA men died and 665 wounded 8 captured, we don't known the Actual No. Irregulars died???

Official IA is 527 died 1363 wounded and 1 captured, soo 4000 on pakistan is too much to say:what:

@topic:

It's a nice move. India is ahead in space teechnology whereas Israel is expert in defence related tech. So it is mutual benefecial for both.
Hope both learn soemthing from each other for the good.

Israel is uniqe bcoz its the only country that has fought war with pakistan so if i may use the term , both apparatly have same 'foe'.

This relation ship is now analogous to pak-china relationship, but since both israle and india have good scope of technological development, both are blessed by the Us; both are facing same type of threats makes Israel inique.

to be honest, money was the primary aspect of indo israel relations as india is a heavy arms importer but now slowley this relationship is getting stronger with JVs and co production and much more than just buyer n seller.

Israel is uniqe bcoz its the only country that has fought war with pakistan so if i may use the term , both apparatly have same 'foe'.

Can you give me the date and place of this war which was fought by Pakistan & Israel, as our history books lack the details of this war.

Israel didn't fight with Pakistan but they aren't friendly with the country that's all. They don't have any false relations also..

But many Pakistani claims Israel tried to attack Pakistan's nuclear facility using India's airbase. But they failed to do so as they chose to withdraw. I don't know what tami feels about it.

But I have experienced one thing, when it is in favor of Pak people would claim yes they did. In some threads, I see people(Pakistan) proposing on friendly relation with Israel and get advance technology, and when I said so(ATTACK DRAMA) they rubbished my comment.

So what is it this time?

Well I know it is just an uneducated story. I am not expecting a reply. Every year thousands of Israeli Soldiers come to India, they stay here for months in valleys, smoke weed, etc.

Last edited:
After the terror strikes (26/11).. our move is very straight forward(not war morgering) in securing the nation not to facilitate our soil for terrorist to train and practice their skills!

We too expect this from our neighbours not to create an indian enemy scenario within country, which will be not good if they have any intention to bring their nation & people prosperous.

Isreal and indian relation is getting better day by day! this is not an "eyewash" or business minded tactics! A real friendly move from a far neighbour

India + Isreal = Secured Growth

:cheers:

He must be talking about The Arab-Israel War, where pakistan have also participated.

Well that wasn't a war between Pakistan & israel, as no ground troops got involved nor war was declared by Pakistan or israel onto each other, all we had was a few pilots stationed there, who participated.

Well that wasn't a war between Pakistan & israel, as no ground troops got involved nor war was declared by Pakistan or israel onto each other, all we had was a few pilots stationed there, who participated.

Don't you think sending your pilots was a hostile act??

^^^ i don't hate Jews man . but i love development polices of Adolf,that's why i used that user name.moreover i love Israel for their attitude towards my country.

every person have good and bad side,i am only admiring his good side

Last edited:
Don't you think sending your pilots was a hostile act??

No They dont, sending Kasab and team and talking to them on phone from Pakistan is not waging a war on India acc to them, ..It is just like that :) ...Chalo pados mein party ho rahi hai ..do peg laga lete hai.

Pakistani generals did this as a fundamental error, other wise all American allies would have been on Pakistan side before fall of Soviet union. Arab nations care **** about Pakistan and its citizens..but provoking Israel was disaster. They will not let Pakistan live in Peace, even if it can establish peace with India.

Back
Top Bottom