What's new

Clean Energy | Pakistan to build six new Nuclear Reactors

This my dear is an incorrect assertion.

Please give a specific dollar amount as per your estimate.

I mean your estimate of dollars that Riaz, Zardari and NS have.

We'll go from there.

Thank you.
Yara wo meray chachay key puttar hain jo mujay pata ho but each of them has more money then total debt on pakistan. Zardari and sharif hide their money and Malik riaz is one of the most richest person on earth.

Yara wo meray chachay key puttar hain jo mujay pata ho but each of them has more money then total debt on pakistan. Zardari and sharif hide their money and Malik riaz is one of the most richest person on earth.

Remember if you don't have a proof, it is not good to accuse others.

It is that simple.

Spreading rumors is not good.

I'll tell you

Total dollar/Euro wealth of Bhutto clan is in the tune of 20-40 million dollar cash (it went up as high as 60 million towards the end of ZAB government).

This is from the news papers of the day especially when the younger brother died in France.

Malik Riaz is not the richest person in the world. Heck he is not richest person in the subcontinent. Most of his wealth is in the land holdings in Pakistan and very small portion in dollar cash.

There are people in India (and china) who will beat Malik Riaz any day.

Same with NS. Their dollar cash is not much but they do own large companies in Pakistan and overseas.

So perhaps Bhutto clan has the most dollar cash among the 3 you mentioned.

But their total worth in the form of dollar bills is not much considering the need of our country.

Our country needs 200 to 300 billions cash.

And NS, Bhutto, and malik riaa may have a tiny tiny fraction of that amount.

Hope this helps.

peace

I'm with you on this one. But then there are scores upon scores of Pakistani posters on PDF who waste no time in trying to display Pakistan's 'nuclear muscle' with threatening undertones implying that the nukes are needed to destroy India and those evil Yindoo infidels. And they would even eat grass to achieve that!

They fail to understand that in the event of a nuclear holocaust, there would be little left of Pakistan, because two can play the dangerous game, not just Pakistan.

Now try convincing them. And yes, there are some Indian yahoos too, who talk of a nuclear war with gay abandon, as though it would be just another Diwali fireworks display.

What do you do to such birdbrains?

OH

See my threads on Pak-Ind war and you will realize that

there is no use to engage in "my nukie $htick is bigger than yours" debate.

If you do want to join the debate then always always make an offer to make subcontinent as nuclear free zone.

When you do, you will attract similar response from the other side too.

Just like you responded to my suggestion.

I don't think our Nukes are useless. They serve very important purpose.

They keep India in line and prevent " Indian Blackmail ".
And what, pray, is 'Indian blackmail? It is Pakistan which is blackmailing India - give us Kashmir or else.....

You tried that in Kargil but got a lot of egg on your face instead. So much egg, you could make a king sized omelet out of it! Your nuke threat was as lame as a one legged duck!

Too bad you got so carried away that you failed to realize, this is Pakistan!

15 years down the line, we will all still be without electricity, gas....and water!

If we let the current government work for 5 years,

then you will see measurable progress after 4 years or so.

This is how Sharif brathraan work.

peace

You, have to be kidding me. Thorium is one of the most abundantly found materials in the world. Pakistan has rather large Thorium reserves found in In the Badar zone (Mardan district).

Thorium is clean and cannot be weaponized easily. Nuclear fusion though being researched in Pakistan and the rest of the world can turn out to be a wild goose.
A good field for collaboration with the country with largest thorium reserves...

I don't think our Nukes are useless. They serve very important purpose.

They keep India in line and prevent " Indian Blackmail ".

Actually we got much more blackmailed after we exploded them. Hope you can see that.

Had we kept them secret, we would have been on moral high ground and Indians will be in doghouse.

But we did the stupid thing

and

utterly destroyed our booming economy.

peace

And what, pray, is 'Indian blackmail? It is Pakistan which is blackmailing India - give us Kashmir or else.....

You tried that in Kargil but got a lot of egg on your face instead. So much egg, you could make a king sized omelet out of it! Your nuke threat was as lame as a one legged duck!

Indian blackmail are the series of explosions in 70s and 90s

Both were done right next to Pakistani border

In the event of accidental radioactive material release, Pakistan would have been main target.

on both of these occasions, Pakistan did no provocation, but Indian politicians pressed the red button anyways.

So please read your history

but

more importantly

talk about nuclear free subcontinent instead of getting involved in tu tu main main tu tu main main tu tu main main.

peace

Last edited:
Remember if you don't have a proof, it is not good to accuse others.

It is that simple.

Spreading rumors is not good.

I'll tell you

Total dollar/Euro wealth of Bhutto clan is in the tune of 20-40 million dollar cash (it went up as high as 60 million towards the end of ZAB government).

This is from the news papers of the day especially when the younger brother died in France.

Malik Riaz is not the richest person in the world. Heck he is not richest person in the subcontinent. Most of his wealth is in the land holdings in Pakistan and very small portion in dollar cash.

There are people in India (and china) who will beat Malik Riaz any day.

Same with NS. Their dollar cash is not much but they do own large companies in Pakistan and overseas.

So perhaps Bhutto clan has the most dollar cash among the 3 you mentioned.

But their total worth in the form of dollar bills is not much considering the need of our country.

Our country needs 200 to 300 billions cash.

And NS, Bhutto, and malik riaa may have a tiny tiny fraction of that amount.

Hope this helps.

peace
I wasn't saying that Malik Riaz is richest person on earth and I wasn't talking about cash.
Thanks about Info btw:D.
And one more thing kia ye app kay chachay k puttar hain?:P

Nuke electricity...Wont it be expensive for Pakistani people? You really need to have a sizable receivers for the economy of scale to apply there..

Brother, I admire your optimism....is all I can say.

Thank you.

No gaurantees for future. But this is how Sharif brathraan have worked in the past.

I call them Pakistan Mullah League- Nadad group for many reasons. And one of them is their strange ways of developing large projects.

But as they always say, past performance may not predict the future.

We also have few spoilers in the picture.

While NS/SS can rope in JI types, they always had difficulty with the leftists marxists due to the ideological differences.

One of the marxists aka PPP is kind of down and out, the other two MQM and PTI can play spoilers big time and may not allow PML N to complete its term.

peace

Nuke electricity...Wont it be expensive for Pakistani people? You really need to have a sizable receivers for the economy of scale to apply there..

Pakistani industry will act as huge sponge for at least 10,000 MW in the short run.

So no issues there.

Nuclear energy is much much cheaper than hydro electric dams.

Coal is perhaps the cheapest at present, but there is no way we can put together new plants more than 500 or at most 1000.

So at present the government is in full swing to convert existing NG and FO based boilers into coal fired boilers.

Thar has promise but due to high sulfur content, not many companies want to touch it.

Thus considering all that,

Nuclear based electricity is the most feasible option.

Energy situation for Pak industry in Pakistan is so bad, that no one can even imagine.

no one can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom