What's new

Clean Energy | Pakistan to build six new Nuclear Reactors

I think you are the biggest joke and a clown on PDF.

Think Tank Analyst ?

You must be effing joking. You couldn't find your rear end even if you groped with both your hands.

Let alone do any thinking.....

Ooooouccchhh !!!! Yeh kuch ziyada nai ho gaya sir ???

Ooooouccchhh !!!! Yeh kuch ziyada nai ho gaya sir ???

Not really, yaar. You know the kind guys who are born to be negative and contributes Zilch to any discussion. He is one of those People. His knowledge on technical stuff is zero. He regurgitates what we have already posted to show he knows something, but he really does not know squat.

Last edited:
I hate to bring it a neighbor with 5 times economy is unable to listen to UN regarding 60% mass dumping in the public...you know what world means.

@Aeronaut sorry I had to reply to this one in particular.

Yaar when someone says something that is factually correct,

we don't have to $hit on that post.

Just saying.

Thank you.

Yaar when someone says something that is factually correct,

we don't have to $hit on that post.

Just saying.

Yaar am I wrong when someone is boasting while neglecting the other fact spending on nuclear is fine while spending on public is irrelevant for them.

Just stating fact regarding UN about hindustan.

Yaar am I wrong when someone is boasting while neglecting the other fact spending on nuclear is fine while spending on public is irrelevant for them.

Just stating fact regarding UN about hindustan.

Our government's total dollar cash right now is just about $13.6 billion or so (because Pakistani awam has turned Pakistan as a no go area for dollars/Euros.

Thanks to hard working Indian awam, there country is the destination of US/EU dollars and euros in the form of tourism and business outsourcing. This has allowed Indian government to hoard gold and cash worth $256-300 billion.

If we want to make a contract on the plants mentioned in the OP of this thread, we may have to spend money equal to our entire cash holding

While

INdia can do that by spending only a fraction of their cash.

Sir Ji

our condition is dire.

But we refuse to see it.

Last edited:
Although Russians backed Indians felt insecure and assured 5000 mv electricity share in sept.
No doubt this is alarming situation for them and to diminish their insecurity they will go for a deal, project or a arm race.
This is due to biased opinion of international peace keeping hardware specially IAEA towards India by which insecurity between the states is nearly not possible to be ended.

Govt. of Pakistan should not be racist; like it should look to open up new facilities of KRL as well as KRL-GIDS in North West of Sindh and in Central Balochistan along with KPK as well.

From where from PAkistan will get Uranium for these power plants????
I think pakistan has very limited uranium resources. :crazy:

O sir jee bhool to nai gaye. Malik Riaz, Zardari aur mian ji k paas kitney paise hain. Army 1 danda de gi sary paise nikal ai gai.

That maybe so but you forget the most famous Quote of our Former Prime Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. Let me Educate you about what he said:

"WE WILL EAT GRASS IF WE HAVE TO BUT WE WILL HAVE NUCLEAR BOMBS"

And we did.

Capisch ? You obviously are not too bright, otherwise you would have known that Economy means nothing in this matter. You have 5 t 7 times our Economy and yet we have more Nukes than you. That should speak volumes in this matter.

So the size of the Economy means nothing to us. We will Beg Borrow or do anything to have our nuclear Plants and you can blow all the hot air from dark orifices of yours it won't amount to hill of beans in this matter
Wow! Desperate for those nukes, eh? Instead of spending money on health, education, sanitation and improving the standard of living of the millions below the poverty line, you're spending all your dosh on a useless nuclear weapons program where nukes will never ever be used now or in the future.

Get real and stop living in a dreamworld.

Good! But the cost of producing nuclear reactors for producing 10,000 mW watts of electricity? Fuel costs for nuclear plants are a minor proportion of total generating costs, but capital costs are greater than those for coal-fired plants and much greater than those for gas-fired plants.

Capital costs include the cost of site preparation, construction, manufacture, commissioning and financing a nuclear power plant. Building a large-scale nuclear reactor takes thousands of workers, huge amounts of steel and concrete, thousands of components, and several systems to provide electricity, cooling, ventilation, information, control and communication.

With the capital cost at $6000 per kW, you can calculate the enormous amount needed for constructing nuke power plants to produce 10,000 mW!!

Capital cost is high but reliance on fossil fuel has been our downfall.

From where from PAkistan will get Uranium for these power plants????
I think pakistan has very limited uranium resources. :crazy:

This my dear is an incorrect assertion.

Wow! Desperate for those nukes, eh? Instead of spending money on health, education, sanitation and improving the standard of living of the millions below the poverty line, you're spending all your dosh on a useless nuclear weapons program where nukes will never ever be used now or in the future.

Bhai OH sahib

While I strongly believe in nuclear free subcontinent,

your assertion about "Spending ALL our money on bumba bombs" is entirely false.

Rupee portion for the program is small, and dollar portion is even tinier.

So please if you want to stand against nukes

stand with me.

Stand with anti-nuclear bomb folks.

Let's call for nuclear free subcontinent.

Let's be example for the whole world.

Thank you.

O sir jee bhool to nai gaye. Malik Riaz, Zardari aur mian ji k paas kitney paise hain. Army 1 danda de gi sary paise nikal ai gai.

Please give a specific dollar amount as per your estimate.

I mean your estimate of dollars that Riaz, Zardari and NS have.

We'll go from there.

Thank you.

This my dear is an incorrect assertion.

Bhai OH sahib

While I strongly believe in nuclear free subcontinent,

your assertion about "Spending ALL our money on bumba bombs" is entirely false.

Rupee portion for the program is small, and dollar portion is even tinier.

So please if you want to stand against nukes

stand with me.

Stand with anti-nuclear bomb folks.

Let's call for nuclear free subcontinent.

Let's be example for the whole world.

Thank you.
I'm with you on this one. But then there are scores upon scores of Pakistani posters on PDF who waste no time in trying to display Pakistan's 'nuclear muscle' with threatening undertones implying that the nukes are needed to destroy India and those evil Yindoo infidels. And they would even eat grass to achieve that!

They fail to understand that in the event of a nuclear holocaust, there would be little left of Pakistan, because two can play the dangerous game, not just Pakistan.

Now try convincing them. And yes, there are some Indian yahoos too, who talk of a nuclear war with gay abandon, as though it would be just another Diwali fireworks display.

What do you do to such birdbrains?

I don't think our Nukes are useless. They serve very important purpose.

They keep India in line and prevent " Indian Blackmail ".

Yes @Yzd Khalifa and those will be build by Pakistani Engineers without any Foreign assistance. I am happy and proud of our Nuclear Engineers at our PAEC ( Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission ) for the strides they have made in last 30 years. they are doing a great Job.

By 2030, Pakistan will be producing over 10,000 Megawatt electricity from Nuclear.

Another 30,000 Megawatt from Hydroelectric Dams (more than 10,000 MW existing and over 21,000years MW in next 15 from projects already under construction). This does not take into account the Hydroelectric projects that have been recommended or are being studied for feasibility.

In addition, we hope to convert 12,000 MW existing capacity of Thermal Plants from Oil to Gas.

We are also working on using our indigenous Coal by Gasification of our coal which will further supply Thousands of Megawatt of electricity by this clean energy source without damage to the environment.

Additionally, we have signed contracts with French and German Firms to Build Solar and Wind Plants which will further add thousands of Megawatts to the National Grid.

So we are talking about 60,000 + Megawatts if not more in next 15 years.

Energy Shortages would be a thing of the past for Energy Surplus Nation of Pakistan and that means no more rolling black outs ( or what Pakistanis call Load shedding ).

Too bad you got so carried away that you failed to realize, this is Pakistan!

15 years down the line, we will all still be without electricity, gas....and water!

Back
Top Bottom