Clarification II

Status
Not open for further replies.

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I can no longer find the announcement that prohibited non Pakistani members from opening threads that showed Pakistan in bad light..

Is it misplaced or has the restriction been removed (considering the situation at LoC is getting better) or has the rule been moved to a different thread/post?

Last edited by a moderator:
PM webmaster or Asim..
If they have changed the policy,they will let you know...

PDF is a international forum. I think the admins realized that. No bias between nationalities.

But even with that, if this privelige given to Indians is abused then it will be back for lockdown on troll threads started by indians

PDF is a international forum. I think the admins realized that. No bias between nationalities.

But even with that, if this privelige given to Indians is abused then it will be back for lockdown on troll threads started by indians

i just checked...

you are not under my bed

Still no clarity on this. While the main announcement about Other nationalities not being able to create threads that show Pakistan in a bad light has been removed, the threads are getting locked down due to the same reason and all and sundry Pakistani members are issuing threats at random about reporting other members citing the same rule. Can @WebMaster or @Awesome clarify please...

Still no clarity on this. While the main announcement about Other nationalities not being able to create threads that show Pakistan in a bad light has been removed, the threads are getting locked down due to the same reason and all and sundry Pakistani members are issuing threats at random about reporting other members citing the same rule. Can @WebMaster or @Awesome clarify please...

I can help you. Do you want to post anything. I will post, if I get banned you will know. :)

I think we will allow them or close them when we see fit.

And may i know why you will allow them..??? Just because its pakistan forum so pakistani got the right that show india or any other country in bab light... Thats not fair at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom