What's new

CJP formed 8 Member bench on Supreme court Practice and Procedure illegal act 2023

CJP doesn't even care now I guess, he has clearly shown his bias by keeping all the dissenting Judges off the benches. All Judges in this bench are compromised and have shown their support for PTI.
all these judges are in favor of elections according to the constitutions , while the corrupt esa and co are pro nazria zaroorat like dictators , ab bata kon kis k favor main na ? dimag sa soch

the dam is under construction and your bhikari PM was quickly reached there for photoshoot

patwaris at least have some fact checks
ksi duffer ko samjha raha ha bhai :lol:

I still wonder what happened to some of these dissenting voices when the SC opened up at midnight to ensure the NCV passed through to oust immi. If CJ was on the PTI payroll why would he topple him.

Supreme Court will never let go of unbridled unconstitutional powers.

CJP doesn't even care now I guess, he has clearly shown his bias by keeping all the dissenting Judges off the benches. All Judges in this bench are compromised and have shown their support for PTI.
Or constitution perhaps?

So you want an unelected official to wield power and go after the elected? Here i thought you guys were revolutionaries but it turns out you still have that heart for Musharraf and all the other dictators.

The establishment and he was able to use his excessive powers to cut down any democratic leaders, they did it to Imran Khan too. Why is it so hard to digest the fact that this law could potentially lead to the empowerment of democratic leaders by taking away the CJP's excessive power and putting it at the level it's supposed to be in any modern country, an administrative role.

Lol democratic leaders!

They should first disqualify all the judges who ruled that the ruling was 4-3 as opposed to 3-2 and then also disqualify QFI for corruption. Then sure, they can curtail the powers of he CJP.

@villageidiot

Main to kehta hoon supreme court ko taala lagatai hain aur mian Sahab ko boltai hain k woh London sai statement Urdu main likh k bhej dain. Yahan Pakistan main Fahad Hussain ya koi aur jis ki angrezi achi ho woh translate kar dai ga

In this way liberal civilian supremacy warriors like @Xestan and @muhammadhafeezmalik would be completely satisfied

@villageidiot

Main to kehta hoon supreme court ko taala lagatai hain aur mian Sahab ko boltai hain k woh London sai statement Urdu main likh k bhej dain. Yahan Pakistan main Fahad Hussain ya koi aur jis ki angrezi achi ho woh translate kar dai ga

In this way liberal civilian supremacy warriors like @Xestan and @muhammadhafeezmalik would be completely satisfied
Pehlay bhi yehi kuch ho rha he, boss. Mian sb is the "shot caller" in true sense, Per this definition
1681329272991.png

Been going on since company chopped off their balls and presented them to Mian sb and daughter deary in a platter.

Haha the Act to curtail suo motto powers in individual capacity hasn’t been passed yet and if it were done so there would be nothing “illegal” about it as legislation is supreme. The fact that the CJ has decided to create a bench including himself and excluding senior most judges just shows you mockery of democracy. Even a child can tell there is obvious conflict of interest and bias

if it were done so there would be nothing “illegal” about it as legislation is supreme.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if PDM passes a paedophilia promotion act tomorrow that would be ok?

Considering Lumber 1 and their BDSM lover PDM are all so fond of picking up people to gawk at their shafts and shit; maybe the bill is in the works as well.

Last edited:
8.0 verdict will crush the PDM dream of full bench
Then they will openly have to express no-confidence in 8 members and implicitly admit they wanted to other 7 when they said full court.

Haha the Act to curtail suo motto powers in individual capacity hasn’t been passed yet and if it were done so there would be nothing “illegal” about it as legislation is supreme.
There's different types of legislation, no?
Can you make a constitutional amendment by passing a law with simple majority?

The fact that the CJ has decided to create a bench including himself and excluding senior most judges just shows you mockery of democracy.
Show us where is it required that he must add senior most judges to the bench you want.

Even a child can tell there is obvious conflict of interest and bias
It takes either A LOT of gall or A LOT of lack of self-awareness to say that.

the dam is under construction and your bhikari PM was quickly reached there for photoshoot

patwaris at least have some fact checks
Okay. My admission. I still send 10rs everyday and 30rs on Fridays to the Dam fund.
Feel strongly about that stuff.

So you want an unelected official to wield power and go after the elected? Here i thought you guys were revolutionaries but it turns out you still have that heart for Musharraf and all the other dictators.
If elected officials are subverting the constitution with the help of certain other unelected officials (the boys), then there's one unelected official whose literal job it is to put a stop to that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom