What's new

CJCSC lives the Falcon experience

Still obsessed with AMERICAN vipers..why arent they promoting jf17 ..thunder isnt the nations pride?..
Because the twin seat JF17 has not entered service yet and the existing ones have not been modified to carry a side cart
images

You are at least 14 years younger in age and God knows how many ranks even if that's applicable in your case. When you address someone with the intent of belittling them, at least do your home work. Remainder of your post as crappy as your manners and not worth a response.

Baita you are talking nonsense. Both the people who rode in your premier flying machines. They outrank the Air Chief Marshal. One is CJCS and the other who appoints all of these people. The Prime Minister of Pakistan. No Dick and Harry can reach this spot easily.

Sorry but your post doesn't make any sense.

Look at it from this perspective: not wanting to repeat the mistakes of Kargil war, the CJCSC is ensuring first hand our preparations for air war. Think about this.

and how and where the army would buy F16's from?

Guys PAF trying hard to convince army to buy more F-16.

I don't know why our romeo fell in love with these birds since long time but now its time to get rid of this Laila and try some other Sheila ki jawani.

Let me add a conspiracy theory to it, may be CAS wants extension .:partay:

Naval Chief will be very eager to fly that legendary viper too...even the sitting defence Minister with his 45.inch waist will try to adjust into G suite after seeing this thriller episode by PAF....:hitwall::rofl:

Naval Chief will be very eager to fly that legendary viper too...even the sitting defence Minister with his 45.inch waist will try to adjust into G suite after seeing this thriller episode by PAF....:hitwall::rofl:
G-suit can be adjusted....it is whether he can fit in the aircraft. I have seen enough bellyfighters in PAF fitting in the F-16 and shockingly the Mirage as well...

Back
Top Bottom