What's new

CJCSC lives the Falcon experience

BC It's a war machine not a joy ride Rickshaw service, wtf is wrong with PAF?
May not be a bad idea, in the words of ACM Shamim in his book - The Army was not happy letting the PAF have defense funds to buy more F-6s until they were told it was to allow the PAF to provide more effective close air support.

But that does not require a flying demo. To me this is another kind of unprofessionalism slowly creeping up in PAF where every tom, dick and harry with little connections would try to get a free ride in our prime aerial asset, wasting meager resources on unnecessary and stupid show offs.

In this day and age after witnessing so many wars and the importance of the role of air force, if a senior military officer requires a 10 minute trip in the back seat of a fighter to understand that, then may ALLAH have mercy on us.

May not be a bad idea, in the words of ACM Shamim in his book - The Army was not happy letting the PAF have defense funds to buy more F-6s until they were told it was to allow the PAF to provide more effective close air support.

But that does not require a flying demo. To me this is another kind of unprofessionalism slowly creeping up in PAF where every tom, dick and harry with little connections would try to get a free ride in our prime aerial asset, wasting meager resources on unnecessary and stupid show offs.

In this day and age after witnessing so many wars and the importance of the role of air force, if a senior military officer requires a 10 minute trip in the back seat of a fighter to understand that, then may ALLAH have mercy on us.
Tons of former PAF fighter pilots asked to fly the F-16 and they were never granted. These flying demos are tailored specifically for persons of special interest. Otherwise there should be no air shows as that counts as stupid show offs as well.
PAF is becoming a flying club.
Mostly if you're of a certain rank or position and need to be a typical bellyfighter for the average Pakistani Joe above the age of 45....

Baita you are talking nonsense. Both the people who rode in your premier flying machines. They outrank the Air Chief Marshal. One is CJCS and the other who appoints all of these people. The Prime Minister of Pakistan. No Dick and Harry can reach this spot easily.

BC It's a war machine not a joy ride Rickshaw service, wtf is wrong with PAF?

Look at it from this perspective: not wanting to repeat the mistakes of Kargil war, the CJCSC is ensuring first hand our preparations for air war. Think about this.

Guys PAF trying hard to convince army to buy more F-16.

I don't know why our romeo fell in love with these birds since long time but now its time to get rid of this Laila and try some other Sheila ki jawani.

looks like PAF wants more F16s and only F16s
Guys PAF trying hard to convince army to buy more F-16.

I don't know why our romeo fell in love with these birds since long time but now its time to get rid of this Laila and try some other Sheila ki jawani.

Really? The ACM took you guys in confidence on this subject?

Har Khaas shareek-e-gro aam nahien,
Andhay ko andhairey mien bohat doorr ki soujhi,

Completely wrong. You have been caught red handed butchering Urdu poetry. Expect a lynching mob at your doorstep very soon.

Is zulf peh phabti shab-e-deejoor ki sujhi, andhay ko andhairay main bari door ki soojhi

Last edited:
Deliberate attempt and got expected response just checking you.
Har Khaas shareek-e-gro aam nahien,
Shumaar danay tu hien par imam nahien.

Imam Sahib is ensuring first hand our preparations for air war. Let him do his job in peace. But now I get you. If they allowed you to sneak a flight as well, you wouldn't be complaining. Well Mr. Wheat you had your day dream. Now jump into the flour mill. Imam Sahib likes his bread fresh out of the oven every morning.

Still obsessed with AMERICAN vipers..why arent they promoting jf17 ..thunder isnt the nations pride?..

Back
Top Bottom