What's new

CJ Making a Mole Out Of Procedural Lacuna

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why is he doing this is stunning!
Why did he not called AG in his chambers and asked government to remove any procedural shortcomings? PM is the competent authority who sends the summary to President to approve and sign.
The CJ is doing this at end the end of his tenure and CoAS reaching his official retirement time; this smacks of politics and show of power from CJ and Judiciary?
Constitutional and procedural red herring and nothing else. Judiciary squeezes their power from judicial gimmickry aka interpretation But Why exercizing at this time? Whose agenda?

there is high risk of imposition of emergency if this extension is not allowed and there are reports that this was discussed in cabinet meeting so I think cj any such decision may lead to severe situation which we cannot afford at current circumstances if gen bajwa and govt want extension at any cost

there is high risk of imposition of emergency if this extension is not allowed and there are reports that this was discussed in cabinet meeting so I think cj any such decision may lead to severe situation which we cannot afford at current circumstances if gen bajwa and govt want extension at any cost

We are fine with that.
These judges and their justice is laughable and shameful at the same time.
It's one of the last breeds of corrupt systems still existing in the society that need to be taken apart and regrown from roots.

We are fine with that.
These judges and their justice is laughable and shameful at the same time.
It's one of the last breeds of corrupt systems still existing in the society that need to be taken apart and regrown from roots.
i think our double standards and hipocracy is much damaging than these judges ,when these judges disqualified nawaz they were regarded as best and honest judges by pti and their supporters ,why this not came to their mind at that time,I think nothing will change as all this criticism on judiciary is mainly based on personal interests and greed of power instead of real need of reforms,if they start praising govt every act even if it is bad act no one in govt will take effort for reforms in judiciary and will regard these same judges as best

i think our double standards and hipocracy is much damaging than these judges ,when these judges disqualified nawaz they were regarded as best and honest judges by pti and their supporters ,why this not came to their mind at that time,I think nothing will change as all this criticism on judiciary is mainly based on personal interests and greed of power instead of real need of reforms

What does public hypocrisy have to do with the courts hearing the case of Nawaz within 2 days of filing, while we have cases of people pending to be heard since years?
What does it have to do with courts letting a criminal go out of country while other criminals are not even allowed to exit jail premises?
When a convicted criminal like Maryam is allowed to roam freely?

Disqualifying Nawaz was no special feet. It was doing what they are there to do and they won't do otherwise due to public pressure anyway.

But when their justice is selective for the corrupt mafia, then they are part of the crime against an average Pakistani.
It's as simple as that...

but problem is that same pro govt media and members of pti who are now criticizing judges was day night praising these judges 2yrs ago and regarding them as most honest one and rejecting offer of billions of rupees by nawaz for judgement in his favor,how such honest judge become corrupt in one yr,I think this is clear biasness and double standard and illogical stance by pro govt individuals
What does public hypocrisy have to do with the courts hearing the case of Nawaz within 2 days of filing, while we have cases of people pending to be heard since years?
What does it have to do with courts letting a criminal go out of country while other criminals are not even allowed to exit jail premises?
When a convicted criminal like Maryam is allowed to roam freely?

Disqualifying Nawaz was no special feet. It was doing what they are there to do and they won't do otherwise due to public pressure anyway.

But when their justice is selective for the corrupt mafia, then they are part of the crime against an average Pakistani.
It's as simple as that...

same old circus going on between the elites -- sometimes it's between army est- govt vs judiciary-opposition and sometimes it's between army est-opposition vs govt-judiciary.

Awaam is least interested in this circus, they want solution to their problems -- unfortunately, I don't see any change for Awaam in coming couple of decades (ALLAH swt knows the best).

This circus is just a routine for our elites, just look how these ugly elites are laughing and showing their ugly teeths on media and useless arguments going on between CJ and attorney general.

This is a drama to make people believe their judiciary is still working after this recent controversial exit of a convicted man.

for the first time there is a government which has support of the military which is not good for our enemies. they want to break this partnership as it may put pakistan on the right track. i am not in favor of extension but now it has become a symbol of resistance against the evil forces. both the current government and military may have many flaws but they are the only hope we have in the current lot.

No institution shud be dependent on personalities and pak army is not dependent on kiyanis musharafs or bajwas

These extensions harm the institution and practice shud be put to an end

same old circus going on between the elites -- sometimes it's between army est- govt vs judiciary-opposition and sometimes it's between army est-opposition vs govt-judiciary.

Awaam is least interested in this circus, they want solution to their problems -- unfortunately, I don't see any change for Awaam in coming couple of decades (ALLAH swt knows the best).

This circus is just a routine for our elites, just look how these ugly elites are laughing and showing their ugly teeths on media and useless arguments going on between CJ and attorney general.
war of different mafias is going on just to prove who is the strongest.

An emergency is not going to deter the Supreme Court. Please remember that the SC can also strike down emergency declaration.

No institution shud be dependent on personalities and pak army is not dependent on kiyanis musharafs or bajwas

These extensions harm the institution and practice shud be put to an end
spot on
but they just want to cling on to power and never go unless sent

i think our double standards and hipocracy is much damaging than these judges ,when these judges disqualified nawaz they were regarded as best and honest judges by pti and their supporters ,why this not came to their mind at that time,I think nothing will change as all this criticism on judiciary is mainly based on personal interests and greed of power instead of real need of reforms,if they start praising govt every act even if it is bad act no one in govt will take effort for reforms in judiciary and will regard these same judges as best

When you let corrupt go then reapect for judge and court will he no more.

Extension is not new
3 years extension givem by gillani to gen kiyani in 2010
Then another extension given by nawaz to raheel sharif

So who is hyprocate here?
And here SC creating movie while sleeping when NS was leaving and taking Suo Moto.

Now your reply will also involve hypocrisy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom