What's new

CJ Making a Mole Out Of Procedural Lacuna

SC did issue verdict against it and asked every member of the Armed Forces to not follow the unlawful directives. But well, officers decided to commit treason and Musharraf will definitely pay for it someday. But now is different. We have a civilian setup. Contempt of court and another Prime Minister will be gone.

No he will not pay as he is ill. Even if he comes in Pakistan next day he will apply to have treatment abroad. Example will be nawaz sharif verdict.

How dare you raise these question. Its condempt of court and dont ever say anything about court because all are working fine.

Ah Brother, you know nothing about me. Given chance, I can stand in front of this judge and let him have some home truths. Pakistani judiciary is a cruel joke on Pakistani nation.

I surely would have parley with these crooked judges.

Two such examples of their biases towards Imran Khan/PTI in last one year.

After this call exposed, two justices were removed from their position, then CJ of LHC and Justice Qayyum. But nothing done against Nawaz and Shahbaz for perverting the course of justice and acting beyond their legal powers bestowed upon them as PM and CM of Punjab.

Why!! Ever since, no Justice in Pakistan has taken up the issue!

Recently once again in the case of Justice Rashid Malik it is proven beyond any shadow of doubt that Nawaz meet the judge at Jati Ummrah, try to convince him to give them legal guidance or a statement which would help them over turn his judgement given against Nawaz. The coercion and blackmailing a judge is not "Perverting the course of justice"!! We also know that later on the instructions of Nawaz his son meet the judge in SA to bribe him again.
We have this CJ holding the position of Chief Justice of Pakistan when the news conference was held by Maryam with Shahbaz.

I think this CJ became blind and deaf ever since. No actions against corrupt criminals Butt family.

Every time the Butts commit crimes, the judiciary in Pakistan follows:

toy-monkeys-picture-id101579289

For Imran; under no circumstances this man should be able to do anything. Why!!
Why!! what do you mean why!!
He make us look little, don't you think this is enough reason to sensor him!!
After all we are the small men occupying high places. How dare this man shakes the apple cart and belittle us!!
When all said and done, it always boils down to this. All what is happening now can be judged under this principle.

Army is the most reliable institute of Pakistan, otherwise politicians would have easily destroyed Pakistan. PM has the authority to give extension or reject it. This provision is given by constitution. When Kiani was given extension by PPP government nobody raised any fuss. Then why all the fuss is at Bajwa's time seems like our enemy using this tactics by using civil beuarcacy to create chaos in the country . The problem is technical in nature, it will be resolved soon. Extension was justified under these circumstances as it would have been matter beyond the control of new COAS. We feel this CJs are trying to teach some lessons but the sad part is that this is not the time to do so otherwise we don't believe he's just another puppet of enemy and trying execute foreign agenda before his retirement, we have very bad situation at the borders right now, hope these stupid powerful people can understand this much and don't go to at any stupid steps. First Pakistan and if any stupid decision come out from this CJ will indicate he excute the forigen agenda . If this happen then harsh decision will destroy this system then don't blame this filthy system is gone becuase of this reason.

Last edited:
No he will not pay as he is ill. Even if he comes in Pakistan next day he will apply to have treatment abroad. Example will be nawaz sharif verdict.

Treason should be punished, even if we have to hang his corpse.

Treason should be punished, even if we have to hang his corpse.
haha so nawaz have dont any treason? Even having dawn leaks?. Punishment should be same for all.

If court has allowed NS to get treatment and free will to come back or not why not same for Musharaf?

haha so nawaz have dont any treason? Even having dawn leaks?. Punishment should be same for all.

If court has allowed NS to get treatment and free will to come back or not why not same for Musharaf?

Dawn leaks was never treason, our current Prime Minister has said the same things out in public.

Dawn leaks was never treason, our current Prime Minister has said the same things out in public.
dawn leak just one, while saying on public that army is behind india bomb attack was what?

And on human rights if NS can go so anyother human. NS is no exception unless you thing NS life is bigger than any other human life.

dawn leak just one, while saying on public that army is behind india bomb attack was what?

And on human rights if NS can go so anyother human. NS is no exception unless you thing NS life is bigger than any other human life.

It's a discussion for another time but you're wrong. Nothing like that ever happened.

It's a discussion for another time but you're wrong. Nothing like that ever happened.
Haha you must be sleeping. NS did said this and it was all in media.

i think our double standards and hipocracy is much damaging than these judges ,when these judges disqualified nawaz they were regarded as best and honest judges by pti and their supporters ,why this not came to their mind at that time,I think nothing will change as all this criticism on judiciary is mainly based on personal interests and greed of power instead of real need of reforms,if they start praising govt every act even if it is bad act no one in govt will take effort for reforms in judiciary and will regard these same judges as best

There is no double standard on my part. Nawaz Sharif and his ilk are proven chor. Even if someone shot them i'd call them a hero.

that is why my meaning is that we should not raise unnecessary questions on judges who disqualified nawaz otherwise it will hurt decisions taken by them earlier and will make nawaz case stronger among his folowers
There is no double standard on my part. Nawaz Sharif and his ilk are proven chor. Even if someone shot them i'd call them a hero.

that is why my meaning is that we should not raise unnecessary questions on judges who disqualified nawaz otherwise it will hurt decisions taken by them earlier and will make nawaz case stronger among his folowers
These are human laws and human laws will.always flaws

No matter what public will judge the decision base on truth.

CJ is going back to Pre-partition military extension act. Good luck. Seems CJ himself stuck and failing to resolve the issue through constitution and military act.

Ah Brother, you know nothing about me. Given chance, I can stand in front of this judge and let him have some home truths. Pakistani judiciary is a cruel joke on Pakistani nation.

I surely would have parley with these crooked judges.

Two such examples of their biases towards Imran Khan/PTI in last one year.

After this call exposed, two justices were removed from their position, then CJ of LHC and Justice Qayyum. But nothing done against Nawaz and Shahbaz for perverting the course of justice and acting beyond their legal powers bestowed upon them as PM and CM of Punjab.

Why!! Ever since, no Justice in Pakistan has taken up the issue!

Recently once again in the case of Justice Rashid Malik it is proven beyond any shadow of doubt that Nawaz meet the judge at Jati Ummrah, try to convince him to give them legal guidance or a statement which would help them over turn his judgement given against Nawaz. The coercion and blackmailing a judge is not "Perverting the course of justice"!! We also know that later on the instructions of Nawaz his son meet the judge in SA to bribe him again.
We have this CJ holding the position of Chief Justice of Pakistan when the news conference was held by Maryam with Shahbaz.

I think this CJ became blind and deaf ever since. No actions against corrupt criminals Butt family.

Every time the Butts commit crimes, the judiciary in Pakistan follows:

toy-monkeys-picture-id101579289

For Imran; under no circumstances this man should be able to do anything. Why!!
Why!! what do you mean why!!
He make us look little, don't you think this is enough reason to sensor him!!
After all we are the small men occupying high places. How dare this man shakes the apple cart and belittle us!!
When all said and done, it always boils down to this. All what is happening now can be judged under this principle.

Would have liked this post if i could!

What happened today in court was ridiculous, whole time was spend in irrelevant nitty gritties. Discussing oath of army officers. And remarks like "can anybody become army chief, even you? It all gave impression of ridiculing the chief if not institution. After doing all this then saying, "hamare liye qabil-izzat hain" (COAS is respectable for us).

Then in last half hour, trying to make Govt. the scapegoat, putting all blame on them like uh its your fault. I am pretty sure even if Govt. comes up with another notification tomorrow, still they wont be satisfied, either find faults in it, or then start questioning the whys of appointment.

You're right, people are overly reactionary. Mind you the judges can also show offs. We know this, look how much time Saqib Nisar spent touring hospitals and bazaars and how little time he spent watching the poor service provided by the lower courts.

A petition was made to the SC, the judge read it, he accepted it was correct, by letter of the law the President has to ratify any extension. He had 2 choices at this point.

1. Inform govt and tell them to correct their mistake before making the extension otherwise it will be unconstitutional.

2. Block the extension and make a big deal about it.

He chose option 2.

Back
Top Bottom