What's new

CJ Making a Mole Out Of Procedural Lacuna

I don’t understand how Bajwa extension will be beneficial for Pakistan, as our command is responsible, competent and professional and they are coming from same institution as Gen. Bajwa. Moreover, even if he get extension now, i’d say another Kiyani in making and lost of respect.

I personally think the only benefit of Gen. Bajwa extension is this corrupt and incompetent Govt will complete five years. Giving support and priority to incompetent individual sitting in PM office, over betterment of Pakistan is treason and corruption.

I don’t understand how Bajwa extension will be beneficial for Pakistan, as our command is responsible, competent and professional and they are coming from same institution as Gen. Bajwa. Moreover, even if he get extension now, i’d say another Kiyani in making and lost of respect.

I personally think the only benefit of Gen. Bajwa extension is this corrupt and incompetent Govt will complete five years. Giving support and priority to incompetent individual sitting in PM office, over betterment of Pakistan is treason and corruption.

The bold part, who in your mind is the right individual to occupy the seat of the PM? PTI was brought into power by voters who basically wanted to see Imran Khan as the PM of Pakistan as non among the PTI leadership is acceptable to PTI voters as PM. Its IK pulling power which got it the votes all across Pakistan.

So who else can be the PM then? Someone from Zardari clan or Shareef clan? But they are all corrupt and do not have the people's mandate.

There option of extension should remain with President, but i dont think it should be 3 years x 2. Why give him extension of se tenure as he had? I think 1 year is enough.

The bold part, who in your mind is the right individual to occupy the seat of the PM? PTI was brought into power by voters who basically wanted to see Imran Khan as the PM of Pakistan as non among the PTI leadership is acceptable to PTI voters as PM. Its IK pulling power which got it the votes all across Pakistan.

So who else can be the PM then? Someone from Zardari clan or Shareef clan? But they are all corrupt and do not have the people's mandate.

I agree, people including me wanted to see him as PM, but if train is stuck you have to find alternative routes. You can’t just sit there and waiting for miracles to happen. Voters of all parties need to give priority to Pakistan interest over their incompetent leaders. Here in UK, we are going to have second general election with in 3 years.

Fact check: We all know he is selected not elected, no need to hide behind voters. As they say harbooza pheeka nikal aye to dukaandar ka kia kasoor.

I agree, people including me wanted to see him as PM, but if train is stuck you have to find alternative routes. You can’t just sit there and waiting for miracles to happen. Voters of all parties need to give priority to Pakistan interest over their incompetent leaders. Here in UK, we are going to have second general election with in 3 years.

Fact check: We all know he is selected not elected, no need to hide behind voters. As they say harbooza pheeka nikal aye to dukaandar ka kia kasoor.
How can you say he is selected when you support him.

The bold part is utter non sense. He is ELECTED by all means. He was and still HUGELY popular among the masses of Pakistan. Even places like Karachi where he hardly campainged, people who were historically voted for MQM, they voted for PTI just because of IK. and I know this for the FACT. Infact there are rumours going about that even in last election, his true mandate was stolen to make him a lame duck PM with hung parliament. The delays in election results and ECP's technology "failing" on the night of the election is an eye opener.

At the moment, there is NO ONE out there to replace IK as the PM. NO ONE.

Shameful from a CJ who said he wants to avoid exposure and more interested in speeding the justice for the common people.

Last week when he responded to the comments/requests made by PM in his speech. His tone and demeanour was very insulting for the PM.

There is absolutely no doubt that the judiciary let Nawaz out of the country.
Justice Khabees Min Iblees made sure that he writes his judgement in such a way to pave way for Nawaz departure to London.

This is not the first time that COAS had been given extension in Pakistan.
Where were these judges for decades!!!
This is the question the nation should ask from Khosa.

Next would be the shenanigans of retired justice, head of ECP. Hand picked by the looters Butts and Zardaris.
I am certain he is going to show to the nation his importance before he complete his term.

These old men are bitten by their own prides, ridiculous totally.
NS was let go by PTI Govt but they wanted face saving of courts which came in the form of LHC decision. Then PM criticized superior courts and all that happened. Still action by SC is way over. Army chief extension It is not the ambit of SC.

Ah Brother, you know nothing about me. Given chance, I can stand in front of this judge and let him have some home truths. Pakistani judiciary is a cruel joke on Pakistani nation.

I surely would have parley with these crooked judges.

Two such examples of their biases towards Imran Khan/PTI in last one year.

After this call exposed, two justices were removed from their position, then CJ of LHC and Justice Qayyum. But nothing done against Nawaz and Shahbaz for perverting the course of justice and acting beyond their legal powers bestowed upon them as PM and CM of Punjab.

Why!! Ever since, no Justice in Pakistan has taken up the issue!

Recently once again in the case of Justice Rashid Malik it is proven beyond any shadow of doubt that Nawaz meet the judge at Jati Ummrah, try to convince him to give them legal guidance or a statement which would help them over turn his judgement given against Nawaz. The coercion and blackmailing a judge is not "Perverting the course of justice"!! We also know that later on the instructions of Nawaz his son meet the judge in SA to bribe him again.
We have this CJ holding the position of Chief Justice of Pakistan when the news conference was held by Maryam with Shahbaz.

I think this CJ became blind and deaf ever since. No actions against corrupt criminals Butt family.

Every time the Butts commit crimes, the judiciary in Pakistan follows:

toy-monkeys-picture-id101579289

For Imran; under no circumstances this man should be able to do anything. Why!!
Why!! what do you mean why!!
He make us look little, don't you think this is enough reason to sensor him!!
After all we are the small men occupying high places. How dare this man shakes the apple cart and belittle us!!
When all said and done, it always boils down to this. All what is happening now can be judged under this principle.
Judiciary has been most extraordinarily lenient towards Sharifs, that's right. Also no action when Sharifs stormed SC. That was punishable by death.
But I cant understand why this SC suddenly start intervening in Executive matter. The CJ has been low profile.

The public debate at this time should not be about whether Gen Bajwa should get an extension of his tenure or not. It should be about how the Supreme Court is handling the matter. The manner in which it is being done makes the motives of the judges very suspicious.

The procedural issues could have, and should have been handled without all the spectacle. As for the government's reason for extending the COAS's tenure, it is the government's prerogative. The SC is not the competent authority to assess the country's security.

The legal system is based upon both statutory law and case law (precedent). Clearly, we have precedents, and in the past, the SC did not question the government's prerogative as the competent authority to make such a decision.

Even if we were to accept the SC's argument at face value, the fact that this is a last minute, last ditch, suo moto action by the SC, just before the retirement of Mr. Khosa, does nothing to dispel the impression that this is either a vindictive move, or part of a larger conspiracy.

Mr. Khosa has destroyed his legacy, and thrown the country into a wholly needless and preventable crisis. It's a shame, really.

Judicial system along with DEMOCRAZY are rotten and needs to be removed from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom