What's new

CJ Making a Mole Out Of Procedural Lacuna

The best solution to this situation will be that PM is cancelling extension of every bureaucrat given in last 6 months.
Is waqeel ka apna koi bhai bandh raghray main aaeyga tu khud mafi bhi mangyga or case bhi wapas hoga.
He need to change his legal team and specially bureaucracy need huge hire and fire, old rusty, corrupt , non progressive for the last many decade. Otherwise I don't see progress in Pakistan.

He need to change his legal team and specially bureaucracy need huge hire and fire, old rusty, corrupt , non progressive for the last many decade. Otherwise I don't see progress in Pakistan.
Exactly the point. A bureaucracy that is ready to kill and get killed for Pakistan.

Bhai aek officer ko fire karo woh high court say stay leh leta hai. You are talking about replacing the whole system. This system is by the corrupt for the corrupt. To show the 'efficiency' of this system a popularly elected PM is powerless and helpless to prevent patwari Lahore High Court from doing pooja of Nawaz Sharif.

Bhai aek officer ko fire karo woh high court say stay leh leta hai. You are talking about replacing the whole system. This system is by the corrupt for the corrupt. To show the 'efficiency' of this system a popularly elected PM is powerless and helpless to prevent patwari Lahore High Court from doing pooja of Nawaz Sharif.

The question you need to ask yourself is how it is possible that as you say ‘a popularly elected leader’ with the support of the army is as you say powerless? If something doesn’t make sense, it’s because these stated factors don’t add up somewhere.

I think , SC wrongly address the issue, they need to discuss this issue in the pretext of previous appointments and give direction to govt. Because end of the day , SC review the previous extension cases and all 9 extensions follow the same pattern.

You might be right sir, but the thing is two wrongs can’t make a right. I feel all those previous extensions were incorrect and highly damaging if not unlawful. Just the idea of an extension is what puts negative thought about other possibilities in a persons head and we have witnessed it in the past. Someone had to put an end to this sometime. It’s just not fair to the rest of the service I feel, No matter how a person present it.

You might be right sir, but the thing is two wrongs can’t make a right. I feel all those previous extensions were incorrect and highly damaging if not unlawful. Just the idea of an extension is what puts negative thought about other possibilities in a persons head and we have witnessed it in the past. Someone had to put an end to this sometime. It’s just not fair to the rest of the service I feel, No matter how a person present it.
They were not illegal , they followed pre partitioned custom.

They were not illegal , they followed pre partitioned custom.

That’s true they weren’t illegal. Even the current extension is not illegal. But I feel it is being practiced way too often and everytime an extension is given, it always brings with it negative consequences in the long run.

Pre partition custom, unfortunately yes, but pre partition British Indian army was an occupying army, made and trained to control and rule people of an occupied land. Not to protect its citizens and sovereignty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom