What's new

Civil war like riots in France and media is silent ?

or they become concubines and get shipped to the US?

I am talking about kids who have been pushed to the limit and revolt against injustice.
Kids pushed to the limit and revolting? Give me a break. They have no idea why they are even doing this. 99% are in it for the action.

Kids pushed to the limit and revolting? Give me a break. They have no idea why they are even doing this. 99% are in it for the action.
So France is a failed state.

You mean brainwashed extremist kids trying to assassinate Israeli police with knives?
View attachment 936173

And that's why so many Africans, Middle Easterns, South Asians want to immigrate to France, to lower this civilized country to the level of their nation.
Actually they want to come to UK but get stuck in France.

You mean brainwashed extremist kids trying to assassinate Israeli police with knives?
View attachment 936173

And that's why so many blacks, Middle Easterns, South Asians want to immigrate to France, to lower this civilized country to the level of their nation.
Yeah, deserved to be shot.
It doesn't matter what Israeli politics are or any other.
For EVERY country I would say that.
If you are engaging military/police/security forces, you will (should) get your as* handed.
Americans, from the point that these whole adventures were sh*t, were still very nice (mostly) to insurgents, compared to Russians or Chinese methods.
Israelis too tbh, otherwise there wouldn't be one Palestinian left, regardless of their wrong political behaviour (Israeli side).

France colonized African and Muslim countries and then killed 5 million Algerians in their war of independence. Then it gave them citizenship and millions moved to France.

Germany threw open its doors and a million or more refugees walked in.

The pattern is the same. European countries destroy some country and then invite millions of people from that country. Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya. The list goes on.

Then they treat them like shit and cry like babies when there’s trouble.
Your list is false, it doesnt go on and the european countries didnt invite immigrants from all the world because of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I would advise Europe (and North America) to shut down immigration completely and try to integrate the people they have with wise policies.

It’s obviously not working. The host countries are miserable and so are the immigrants.

In addition, stop colonizing, bombing and destroying other countries. But maybe that’s too much to ask. A leopard can’t change its spots.

Your list is false, it doesnt go on and the european countries didnt invite immigrants from all the world because of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Not a single person can get into Europe without the tacit approval of the authorities. The vast majority of minorities in Europe are legal immigrants or refugees that have been allowed in.

I would advise Europe (and North America) to shut down immigration completely and try to integrate the people they have with wise policies.

It’s obviously not working. The host countries are miserable and so are the immigrants.

In addition, stop colonizing, bombing and destroying other countries. But maybe that’s too much to ask. A leopard can’t change its spots.

Not a single person can get into Europe without the tacit approval of the authorities. The vast majority of minorities in Europe are legal immigrants or refugees that have been allowed in.
They are not approved to enter Europe. They arrive and claim asylum once caught. Most that arrive today get rejected but their country of origin wont recieve them back or they refuse to leave.

They are not approved to enter Europe. They arrive and claim asylum once caught. Most that arrive today get rejected but their country of origin wont recieve them back or they refuse to leave.

In France visible minorities make up 15% of the population, which is 10 million. The number of illegal immigrants is around 400,000, which is 4% of the minority.

Legal minorities include North African, Sub-Saharan African and Asian, mostly from former colonies. Many, if not most, are third or fourth generation and quite a lot of them are the most alienated. They are probably the ones doing most of the rioting.

France needs to look at other countries that have done a better job, like UK where immigrants are relatively happy and integrated.

This is ALL PLANNED ! The responsibility of all this lies with US and George Soros. All this destruction is due to them. Why?? Because France was not towing the line against Russia, and had its own agenda.

France was one of the leading country instigating a civil war in libya, while libya was the richest country in Africa . It's all coming back to bite the french bastids
Screenshot_20230702-014855.jpg

90's europe was amazing experience for me that i'll never forget

now i'm scared to go visit

saw a meme, not sure if it is a news or a wisecrack - France wants to consult with Yogi Adhithyanath on how to manage violence by immigrants and refugees

I thought it was over anyways it's not possible without gov allowing it , looks like there is a hidden agenda behind it may be to convince EU to roll back immigration

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230703-005820.jpg
    Screenshot_20230703-005820.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 23
France is burning because it allowed too many North African Muslim immigrants. Once France left North Africa colonies, it should have cut off immigration from there. Now France has 10% Muslim population, all North Africans, as usual penniless, without work and looking for trouble. Shooting of that boy by police started it all and from Masjid and other religious places, calls in the name of Allah came to rebel and take revenge. Looting and burning started. It will continue until curfew or other measures are adopted.

‘’This is not only France; trouble like this could happen in England with 8% Muslim population. All it needs is a spark.

‘’Sweden had the same trouble on lesser scale with Quran Burning.

Aggressive Muslim society is hell bent on creating trouble.

Back
Top Bottom