What's new

Civil war like riots in France and media is silent ?

People have it way better in France than Pakistan and yet Pakistani coward slave nation can never do that for their rights.

People fight for their rights. Pakistanis flee their country in rubber boats. There is a stark contrast.

This is like every other month in France. It'll stop soon enough.
If they don't declare martial law soon,it will get out of hand.

People have it way better in France than Pakistan and yet Pakistani coward slave nation can never do that for their rights.
I have to agree with you on that.

If they don't declare martial law soon,it will get out of hand.

I have to agree with you on that.
France has some thing like 15% immigrant population majorly from Africa, it wud be very very difficult to control them, as these fall at the lowest order in social and economic ladder

France has some thing like 15% immigrant population majorly from Africa, it wud be very very difficult to control them, as these fall at the lowest order in social and economic ladder
Its more like 10% and less than half originating from Africa. I doubt the majority is taking part in the riots. Its concentrated in certain suburbs and in a martial law situation they would of course focus on these areas.

The African immigrants are mainly from those 14 African countries that France still colonise and take tax from , France made is easy for those African citizens to travel to France

You have no clue what you are talking about, sorry to say. Tell me one thing the French have done to save their country from turning into a dump? Look at what forced diversity, political incompetence, and mass migration has turned their cities into, do you ever see them fighting against it?

Supporting and encouraging diversity is completely wrong.
France has destroyed itself.
Other countries can learn a lot from the France's mistake to avoid repeating it.

Its more like 10% and less than half originating from Africa. I doubt the majority is taking part in the riots. Its concentrated in certain suburbs and in a martial law situation they would of course focus on these areas.
I think they are getting a lot of support from anarchists and radical leftist groups,just like they do in Greece and Turkey.

The Indians and their 'wanna-be-white' attitude...
Fz8NW_GaIAE_oFW.jpeg

Manipur has been burning for months and India is a communl shithole and the Hindu garbage are crying about France 🤣

It has been all over the media like previous riots in France. Not exactly interesting watching people taking advantage of the situation to loot and waste time coursing havoc for the fun of it.
Other states should take note of the rampant discrimination within their countries and possible repercussions when communities stage revolt.

Back
Top Bottom