What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

The Nazis no pasaran !!!

Way to go man, its about time to finally destroy those uki forces and then go to the Nazi's nest, Kiev and finish them all off.
The main nest of Nazis - Lvov. It is necessary to return them to the Poles, because by the logic of the Nazis, Stalin was bad, so it is necessary to correct his actions and restore justice. (Stalin took Lvov to Ukraine Soviet Republic from Poland).

The main nest of Nazis - Lvov. It is necessary to return them to the Poles, because by the logic of the Nazis, Stalin was bad, so it is necessary to correct his actions and restore justice. (Stalin took Lvov to Ukraine Soviet Republic from Poland).

Ahh good to know, well, lets get the whole of western Ukraine cleansed of nazis and lets give the Galicia region back to Poland (the Ukrainian nazis killed tens of thousands of Poles during second world war and ethnically cleansed the area, time to pay back in the same way).

Ahh good to know, well, lets get the whole of western Ukraine cleansed of nazis and lets give the Galicia region back to Poland (the Ukrainian nazis killed tens of thousands of Poles during second world war and ethnically cleansed the area, time to pay back in the same way).
On the monument to the victims of the Volyn massacre in Poland says: "If I forget about it, God, you forget about me." It seems that the Poles have not very long memories, because now they say it is the Ukrainians who liberated Auschwitz. But they were Russian Ukrainians - Little Russians (among all other Soviet nations), as they were called before 1917. And Western Ukrainians, Calicians, during the Second World War, was a guard at concentration camps, including Auschwitz.

On the monument to the victims of the Volyn massacre in Poland says: "If I forget about it, God, you forget about me." It seems that the Poles have not very long memories, because now they say it is the Ukrainians who liberated Auschwitz. But they were Russian Ukrainians - Little Russians (among all other Soviet nations), as they were called before 1917. And Western Ukrainians, Calicians, during the Second World War, was a guard at concentration camps, including Auschwitz.

Poland is playing with fire, the big bear has a long memory and long paws, the time for payback will come.

Indians urged to leave Ukraine's Lugansk, Donetsk areas as security deteriorates | Zee News
Last Updated: Friday, January 23, 2015 - 17:37

New Delhi: The Ministry of External Affairs on Friday 'strongly urged' Indians, especially students, to leave Ukraine's strife-torn Donetsk and Lugansk regions in view of the deteriorating security situation there.

MEA spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin tweeted that Indian students stationed in Donetsk and Lugansk regions were strongly urged to leave at once. “Advisory. In view of deteriorating security situation Indians are strongly urged to leave Donetsk and Lugansk at once”, he tweeted.

The MEA was prepared to assist Indians in the area as the security situation could deteriorate further. He further tweeted, “Indian nationals, especially students,in Lugansk & Donetsk can contact India's Embassy in Ukraine for assistance.

A release by the MEA also shared the numbers that Indians could reach out to in case of an emergency. The advisory read —

“Advisory for Indian Nationals in Ukraine particularly Indian Students in Donetsk and Lugansk regions to leave immediately

The Indian Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, had evacuated Indian nationals from Donetsk and Lugansk regions in the eastern Ukraine in June 2014. The Embassy has since issued regular advisories to advise Indian nationals, especially students, against returning to the region in view of continued hostilities. Despite these advisories, our Embassy had learnt that a handful of students had rejoined their educational institutions in Donetsk and Lugansk regions and had urged them directly whenever possible and through urgent advisories posted on the Mission’s website to leave these regions immediately.

As has been widely reported in the media, there has been an intensification of shelling and fighting in Donetsk and Lugansk regions over the past few days. In view of the deteriorating security situation Indian nationals, especially students, are strongly urged to leave Donetsk and Lugansk at once.

Indian nationals are also strongly advised against travelling to these areas.

In case of an Emergency, Embassy of India, Kyiv (www.embassyofindiaukraine.in) can be contacted at any time at: Email: eoikmail@gmail.com (Please start SUBJECT of email with the word emergency in block letters and bold i.e. EMERGENCY, followed by subject matter) and on telephone:

Tel:+380-44-4687023, Mobile:+380-933559957 [Education related queries]

Tel:+380-44-4686670, Mobile: +380-933559958 [Consular related queries]

Tel:+380-44-4686219,4686661 & Mobile:+380-930913855 [Other queries]”

I am sure you are aware this is a play between "Polish" and Russian diplomacy. Only a complet ignorant might say that: Ukrainians liberated Auschwitz, and belive in it. The history and truth/untruth is often uses for many current political reasons. I am the last one who may defend polish minister and his views, but as I said, this is a play (btw I don't approve it).

New map from russian side:
4c41f6415c80294831dea1e7afe88ee9.jpg

A long document, but very good one:

I am sure you are aware this is a play between "Polish" and Russian diplomacy. Only a complet ignorant might say that: Ukrainians liberated Auschwitz, and belive in it. The history and truth/untruth is often uses for many current political reasons. I am the last one who may defend polish minister and his views, but as I said, this is a play (btw I don't approve it).

New map from russian side:
4c41f6415c80294831dea1e7afe88ee9.jpg

A long document, but very good one:
I understand that in Poland many people who do not support the policy of the puppet government. In Ukraine, just as well. However, in the last days the statements of American puppets (from Ukraine and Poland) reached a new level - the level of total denial of historical facts, the level of lies, to which even Goebbels would not have fallen. I am afraid, in near future we will know a lot new "facts" about our past.

I understand that in Poland many people who do not support the policy of the puppet government. In Ukraine, just as well. However, in the last days the statements of American puppets (from Ukraine and Poland) reached a new level - the level of total denial of historical facts, the level of lies, to which even Goebbels would not have fallen. I am afraid, in near future we will know a lot new "facts" about our past.

As I said the politicians use an untruth often, not only polish or american – everyone do it. That's the nature of politics.
In Poland, for instant, we have struggled with strong american/jewish sugestion that holocoust is somehow polish fault. Holywood films, books, press - they keep saying 'polish concentrations camp', which suppose to mean polish murdered Jews during WWII.
It's stupid, but the same very clever in order to get recompense from polish government...

Waiting for UAF - NAF position at Donetsk airport:

As I said the politicians use an untruth often, not only polish or american – everyone do it. That's the nature of politics.
In Poland, for instant, we have struggled with strong american/jewish sugestion that holocoust is somehow polish fault. Holywood films, books, press - they keep saying 'polish concentrations camp', which suppose to mean polish murdered Jews during WWII.
It's stupid, but the same very clever in order to get recompense from polish government...

Waiting for UAF - NAF position at Donetsk airport:
Using untruth, telling some tales before elections - that's one thing, you can live with it. Rewriting history, manipulation of facts, such as statement of Yatsenyuk that the Soviet Union invaded Germany and Ukraine - is quite another matter. It is disgusting to humans and to God. This is inexcusable.

Memory Stone to Heroes of Ukraine laid in Lugansk Oblast - Міністерство оборони України
Friday, January 23. LUGANSK OBLAST — On January 22, in the framework of celebration of the Day of Unity of Ukraine, in Starobilsk, there was laid the Memory Stone to Heroes of Ukraine deceased for freedom and independence of Ukraine.

The ceremony participants observed a minute of silence in tribute of deceased servicemen, including citizens of Starobilsk Region Ivan Kulish, Serhiy Fedorov, Yuriy Poleno.
5849964d2e9bcc192a82f0232ba43a67d908e246.jpg

2a3e41792b5a3c28e06d3b5f48b976300f6254e3.jpg

957d2ff734bc13f178b1332f6fc8595d1dc3cd98.jpg

Citizens of Ukraine help Ukrainian defenders - Міністерство оборони України
Friday, January 23, UKRAINE — In Dnipropetrovsk the Fund of Country Defense passed to servicemen of the 93rd Detached Mechanized Brigade materiel, equipment, uniform, and food.

The fund bought the armored MAN with trailer, armored vests, thermal sights, tablets, night vision device, warm jackets, binocular glasses, power generators, thermal underwear, Kevlar helmets, winter sleeping bags, as well as diesel and petrol, letters and talismans from children.

Modern footwear Bata Boots was submitted to an assault unit of the detached mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from Kirovograd.

1879eea9802b92e9b55a608320b564359b2090ff.jpg

a0016b09830ac657e44c52cea9e8e877a578e7d2.jpg

c71be310e323904373a90a13e927d47a77fc1d64.jpg

ba513d1c1a03b8d0f656fdeef3a24ff80a83d7e1.jpg

Defenders of Donetsk Airport are cured in Dnipropetrovsk military hospital - Міністерство оборони України
Friday, January 23. DNIPROPETROVSK — Wounded servicemen are cured in Dnipropetrovsk military hospital. According to Deputy Chief of Hospital Maj. Serhiy Bachynsky, in the past 24 hours about 40 wounded servicemen were delivered to hospital.

Ten persons were evacuated to Central Military Clinical Hospital (Kyiv) and military Medical Clinical Center of Western Region (Lviv).

ATO NEWS: Ukrainian servicemen destroyed rebels’ battalion - Міністерство оборони України
Friday, January 23, DONBAS — Ukrainian servicemen destroyed over 50 terrorists, 5 terrorists were captured, 2 BMPs and artillery armament of the enemy were taken, 4 tanks, vehicles and munitions of terrorists were destroyed.

Using untruth, telling some tales before elections - that's one thing, you can live with it. Rewriting history, manipulation of facts, such as statement of Yatsenyuk that the Soviet Union invaded Germany and Ukraine - is quite another matter. It is disgusting to humans and to God. This is inexcusable.

When it's necessary, the politicans do things that are disgusting for many people - lies are one of them.

Dima Jaros - leader of 'Right Sector'

B8CpMn6CEAAymaF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom