What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

There is war going on over there and Ukrainian military is facing Separatists backed by Russian troops and military machine
And proof of your claims are where exactly?Ah that`s right -nonexistent.Created out of thin air with nothing(no recordings,no satelite images,no photos) to back up.So work harder and find a single proof of your laughable claims.

It was never a war. A war is between two sovereign countries.

Ukrainian Separatists are armed and backed by Russian Federation military.

"A Russian electronic warfare station has been discovered to be operating north of Starobesheve,”
1420538629-9982.jpg

Russian-backed militants in the Shakhtarsk area of Ukraine’s Donetsk region have started preparing an air-defense network
"It is reported that Strela-10M air defense complexes (six pieces of equipment) have been deployed in the area,”
Russian_separatists_has_shot_down_Su-25_fighter_with_9K35_Strela-10_SA-13_air_defense_missile_system_640_001.jpg

And proof of your claims are where exactly?Ah that`s right -nonexistent.Created out of thin air with nothing(no recordings,no satelite images,no photos) to back up.So work harder and find a single proof of your laughable claims.

There is plenty of sources online in Ukrainian and Russian language, i don't know both languages if i would have learn then for sure i would have posted them.

"A Russian electronic warfare station has been discovered to be operating north of Starobesheve,”
1420538629-9982.jpg

Russian-backed militants in the Shakhtarsk area of Ukraine’s Donetsk region have started preparing an air-defense network
"It is reported that Strela-10M air defense complexes (six pieces of equipment) have been deployed in the area,”
Russian_separatists_has_shot_down_Su-25_fighter_with_9K35_Strela-10_SA-13_air_defense_missile_system_640_001.jpg

There is plenty of sources online in Ukrainian and Russian language, i don't know both languages if i would have learn then for sure i would have posted them.

What is a date of these pictures? is it: 06.01.2015 and 05.01.2015 as there is...? If yes, you are not suspicious of the green background, are you?

Last edited:
What is a date of these pictures? is it: 06.01.2015 and 05.01.2015 as there is...? If yes, you are not suspicious of the green background, aren't you?

Nov. 21, 2014
Russian-backed Ukrainian separatists pose aboard a mobile anti-aircraft battery.
ukraine-separatists.jpg

Try harder.The very same equipment was captured in early days of summer from your brave Ukranian heroes.Too bad Russia is not delivering weapons to DNR/LNR.Couple hundred units of heavy equipment will stop once and for all any desires for murder of civilian population and destruction of infrastructure by Ukranian side.

Try harder.The very same equipment was captured in early days of summer from your brave Ukranian heroes.Too bad Russia is not delivering weapons to DNR/LNR.Couple hundred units of heavy equipment will stop once and for all any desires for murder of civilian population and destruction of infrastructure by Ukranian side.

How you think that Ukrainian Separatists are holding back Ukrainian military without heavy weapons ? All the intelligence agencies and new media outlets have issued many statements and even pictures were published.

10 July 2014 of Strela driven past separatist checkpoint in Donetsk, believed to have come from Russia.
Strela.jpg

Ukrainian servicemen stand near weapons, seized from pro-Russian separatists, near Slaviansk in this July 8, 2014 file photo. – Reuters pic, July 29, 2014.
ukraine-weapons-reuters-072914.jpg.JPG

24 June 2014
Washington said last week that a number of Russian tanks and armoured personnel carriers had crossed the border into the east of Ukraine.
_75761946_022791053.jpg

Pro-Russian separatists from the Vostok (East) battalion sit on a T-64 tank in Donetsk, eastern Ukraine, July 16, 2014. (Photo : Reuters)
pro-russian-separatists.jpg

A column of pro-Russian separatists tanks rides near the town of Krasnyi Luch in Lugansk region, eastern Ukraine, on Oct. 28.
big.jpg

Tuesday, September 2, 2014 Pro-Russian fighters sitting on a T-64 tank in Starobesheve
pro-russian-fighters-sitting-on-a-t-64-tank-in-data.jpg

So did Libya. Rafale jams 1980s obsolete air defense radars. Su-35S jams obsolete 1980s air defense radars.

Ukraine is having a functional military under one command and it can stand up for itself.

How you think that Ukrainian Separatists are holding back Ukrainian military without heavy weapons ? All the intelligence agencies and new media outlets have issued many statements and even pictures were published.
Once again try harder.All equipment you link as "proof" is employed by Ukrainian Army(btw during entire conflict high-ranking Ukranian offcialls keep selling weapons to DNR/LNR-but you so conviniently miss to notice the reports).Not interested of various claims of caught in lies western secret services neither of journalist with their "I see it"and zero proof.From other side ìm quite intrested from satelite photos of Russia delivering tanks etc to DNR/LNR.And also very interested from actual satelite and AWACS info for MH17.Feel free to send such pictures my way.Thank you

Once again try harder.All equipment you link as "proof" is employed by Ukrainian Army(btw during entire conflict high-ranking Ukranian offcialls keep selling weapons to DNR/LNR-but you so conviniently miss to notice the reports).Not interested of various claims of caught in lies western secret services neither of journalist with their "I see it"and zero proof.From other side ìm quite intrested from satelite photos of Russia delivering tanks etc to DNR/LNR.And also very interested from actual satelite and AWACS info for MH17.Feel free to send such pictures my way.Thank you

No , i am reading news from all the sides. Be it Ukrainian news agency, Reuters, Itar tass, Sputnik, Interfax, OSCE, AP, etc and everywhere there is something which talks about the arming of the Separatists and even the presence of Russian Federation troops. Recently even Chechen even came to fight in Ukraine.

NATO satellite images show Russian combat units in Ukraine
650x366

August 29, 2014
ukraine-nato-satellite.jpg

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom