What's new

Civil war in Ukraine: News & discussion

У Києві відбулося відкриття меморіального комплексу “Стіна Народної Пам’яті” | Міністерство оборони України
May 30 on the outer wall of the monastery of St. Michael Street. Tryokhsvyatytelska in Kiev opened the first part of the memorial complex "Wall of Remembrance" for the unity of Ukraine ".With the blessing and permission of His Holiness Patriarch Kyyiviskoho and All Rus-Ukraine Filaret Charitable Foundation "People's Wall of Remembrance" and the National Military History Museum of Ukraine jointly implement the project of the memorial complex "People's Wall of Remembrance".The first part of the complex consists of three banners with pictures and data of the dead defenders of Ukraine from 18 March to August 2014.Patriarch Kyyiviskyy and All Rus-Ukraine Filaret held a memorial service.

7872fffe2531af92303b4e069e4ca4585da421c6.jpg

46f97569d2cb3e7036b81723298ff1a9da792977.jpg

2e7467be6d5cecb472db0ba8d65b3b098bc01c0d.jpg

c58d8156bb97dc69f9d029a0b526b8fab5d28d8c.jpg

ada52a38b3e26c70cd4f3dfb4fe94bcdc1a16596.jpg

7c0e338b6f4940b817572588041987f9db9cde11.jpg

45a607df36857f6840c015ac6173ea2143ec9efe.jpg

d9af3cee02edace4e09323db61761a6e46c8a5c6.jpg

Four Ukrainian servicemen wounded in ATO area for past 24 hours| Ukrinform
KYIV, May 30 /Ukrinform/. No Ukrainian servicemen were killed, four were wounded as a result of fighting in the ATO area for past 24 hours.

Spokesman for the Presidential Administration on the anti-terrorist operation, Colonel Andriy Lysenko, has said this at a briefing, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

"No Ukrainian servicemen were killed, four were wounded in the ATO area for past 24 hours," the spokesman said.

The map reflecting the situation in Donbas as of 12.00 on May 30 has been released by the information and analytical center of the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council.

Militants launch 14 attacks on ATO forces for past 24 hours| Ukrinform
KYIV, May 30 /Ukrinform/. Militants continue to use mortars, grenade launchers, small arms, as well as weapons, prohibited by the Minsk agreements.

Spokesman for the Presidential Administration on the anti-terrorist operation, Colonel Andriy Lysenko, has said this at a briefing, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

"Over past 24 hours, 120-mm mortars were used to launch seven attacks, 122-mm artillery was used to launch five attacks, while Russian mercenaries used tanks twice," he said.

According to Lysenko, the tensest situation remains in Donetsk direction: "The large number of attacks coming from various types of weapons recorded near the Donetsk airport, on the outskirts of Horlivka and south-west of Donetsk."

View attachment 226076
Odessites prepared delicious and long tie for the new governor.
View attachment 226077

Saakashvili becomes Ukrainian citizen – decree

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree on admission of Ukrainian citizenship to Mikheil Saakashvili.

According to a decree posted on the president's website on Saturday on admission of Ukrainian citizenship to Saakashvili as a person the admission of Ukrainian citizen for whom is of Ukraine's state interest, Saakashvili, born in Georgia and living in Kyiv, acquires Ukrainian citizenship.

Poroshenko expects new Odesa governor Saakashvili fights corruption, attracts investors to region
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has expressed hope that Mikheil Saakashvili would reach success in fighting against corruption on the post of head of Odesa Regional Administration.

"This is the person who is able to materialize ideas and who changed his country [Georgia] in the transparency, efficiency, anticorruption areas, attracting new investors, establishing fair court, protecting rights of citizens and democracy and whom I want to see in Ukraine – this is Mikheil Saakashvili," he said, introducing the new head of Odesa Regional Administration to Odesa region officials.

Fugitive criminal who are wanted at home for many crimes, received the Ukrainian citizenship and a high post.
"The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted".

He is in exile and received Ukrainian citizen , Any idea what about his Georgian Citizenship status ?

Is Ukraine having dual nationality concept ?

Are you being paid ?
do you see me spamming NATO/nazi/jihadi propaganda on this website all day ?

I'm just here in my capacity as a random citizen of India to share and discuss how I see things.

but with you, it really feels like your job is to spread propaganda.. so answer honestly, is it your job to do this, do they pay you for it ?

do you see me spamming NATO/nazi/jihadi propaganda on this website all day ?

I'm just here in my capacity as a random citizen of India to share and discuss how I see things.

but with you, it really feels like your job is to spread propaganda.. so answer honestly, is it your job to do this, do they pay you for it ?

Even i am a citizen of Republic of India but i have saw the real hybird warfare and i do care about the lifes of the people.

There is really no PR , real war is going on in Ukraine and there is a high alert in Baltics.

Even i am a citizen of Republic of India but i have saw the real hybird warfare and i do care about the lifes of the people.

There is really no PR , real war is going on in Ukraine and there is a high alert in Baltics.
hybrid warfare eh ?

wiki defines this as a military strategy that blends conventional warfare, irregular warfare and cyberwarfare.

it appears you are actively taking part in the enlarged bit, cyberwarfare.. in so far as information/propaganda 'warfare' is concerned.

but please do explain what this "hybrid warfare" is, as you see it.

hybrid warfare eh ?

wiki defines this as a military strategy that blends conventional warfare, irregular warfare and cyberwarfare.

it appears you are actively taking part in the enlarged bit, cyberwarfare.. in so far as information/propaganda 'warfare' is concerned.

but please do explain what this "hybrid warfare" is, as you see it.

Real war is going on here man.

NATO rapid response forces are on high alert and Cyber warfare involving satellites against civilians are being used. I have saw hell of things since the last one year. How systems are being placed etc. Still The authorities doesnt want to give explaination to legal immigrants like me.

But still Government of India is aware about my situation.

Ukraine appoints ex-Georgian President Saakashvili governor of restive region | News | DW.DE | 30.05.2015

Ukrainian President Poroshenko has appointed former Georgian leader Saakashvili as governor of troubled Odessa region near Russian-annexed Crimea. Moscow has slammed the fiercely anti-Russian politician's appointment.
0,,18487731_303,00.jpg

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko hailed Mikhail Saakashvili as a "great friend of Ukraine" as he announced the appointment of ex-Georgian president as Odessa's governor at the country's Black Sea port on Saturday.

Odessa, which has Ukraine's largest port, is a strategically important for Kyiv as it is the major city between the Moldovan separatist region of Transdniester and Crimea, which was annexed by Russia last year. The city has not been directly affected by fighting between pro-Russian separatists and Ukrainian forces, but tensions between Ukrainian and Russian supporters have been simmering in the region. Last May, 48 people died in clashes between the both sides.

"There remain a large number of problems in Odessa: preserving sovereignty, territorial integrity, independence and peace," Poroshenko said at a televised event alongside Saakashvili.

"But maybe the biggest challenge is another war - a war against corruption, a war against injustice, a war against the unreformed economy," the Ukrainian president added.

A signal to Moscow

Saakashvili's appointment is being looked at as a signal from Kyiv to Moscow that the country remains on a pro-European course despite an ongoing armed conflict in its eastern regions, which has killed over 6,300 people. Ukraine blames Russia for backing the separatists, an allegation that Moscow denies.

The 47-year-old former Georgian president, who came to power after the famous 2003 Rose Revolution, became Moscow's arch-enemy as he pulled the small ex-Soviet state out of Russia's influence and closer to the West. Under Saakashvili, Georgia also fought a brief war with Russia in 2008, in which the country lost control of two of its separatist regions.

"Our main aim is to leave behind the artificial conflicts that have been artificially imposed on this amazing society," Saakashvili said after his appointment. "Together with the president and his team, we are going to build a new Ukraine," he added.

Russian criticism

Moscow officials had lashed out at Saakashvili's appointment ahead of the official announcement.

"Saakashvili - accused of numerous crimes against the Georgian people - gets appointed governor of Odessa" Konstantin Dolgov, a Russian Foreign Ministry official, wrote on Twitter. "This is deeply symbolic of Kiev's style of democracy."

Andre Purgin, a top eastern Ukraine separatist leader, has called Saakashvili's appointment a "mockery and an absolutely unprecedented step."

Saakashvili had been living in exile until recently after Georgian authorities issued his arrest warrants for abuse of power charges which the former president has said are politically motivated. He was made a Ukrainian citizen shortly before his appointment as governor.

Real war is going on here man.

NATO rapid response forces are on high alert and Cyber warfare involving satellites against civilians are being used. I have saw hell of things since the last one year. How systems are being placed etc. Still The authorities doesnt want to give explaination to legal immigrants like me.

But still Government of India is aware about my situation.
involving satellites against civilians, wtf ? :woot: .. please explain further, my hindustani brother.. I just want to know the truth.

and what explanations are 'legal immigrants' like you' being denied ? :what:

everyone knows that NATO have rapid response troops in Lithuania, Latvia and the baltic states, Poland have US patriot missile defence, Putin has Iskander batteries in Kaliningrad... so what's new about that ? this is just diplomatic sabre rattling, Russia will not make a move on baltic NATO member states as that would involve invoking article 5 of the Washington treaty, drawing the US into a direct conflict with Moscow, essentially starting WW3 :sick:

and what the fuk of earth is that about the GOI being aware of your situation ? are you in some trenches being shelled by the Russian army or what ? :lol:

you're one of a kind, man.. a pro neo-nazi Indian immigrant propagandist in Lithuania... LOLSKI :rofl:

:crazy:

He is in exile and received Ukrainian citizen
So what kind of the part he is wanted criminal you are unable to understand?Problems with processing even such basic information?Problems with reading comprehension? M.Saakashvili is wanted in his country for the crimes he committed.
do they pay you for doing this all day long ?
Of course he is paid-check his posting history.For more than 1 year he is posting and spreading NATO and Kiev propaganda.Several per day posts full with lies.And despite the vigor he has lost(and his employers has wasted the money given to him) -just few believe garbage posted by Hindustani78 .
I have saw hell of things since the last one year.
So why not further shed some lights then?Where you saw "hell of things"?Yes people of Donbas are living in hell -hell created by your employers(neo-nazists and war-criminals) in Kiev.And everyone is free to check the crimes committed by your employers in this very same thread-there are countless pictures and videos .Plus everyone is free to check your constant posting of lies and whitewashing of the crimes done by your employers.Btw Ukraine will default soon-you know what does it mean for you right?

Saakashvilli is a criminal and hated in Georgia. Bad move by Maidan. Georgian volunteers were some of the most dependable foreign troops Maidan had at its disposal. Now that pool has dried up because Saakashvilli is named governor of Odessa. You know, in my country China, governors are not named by the president, they are elected. Ukraine is so corrupt. :disagree:

He is in exile and received Ukrainian citizen , Any idea what about his Georgian Citizenship status ?

Is Ukraine having dual nationality concept ?
Oh no. He is wanted for committing criminal offenses - for embezzlement $ 5 million, for abuse of power during suppression of the opposition rally, for the concealment of the murderer and others.
He is bushranger, fugitive felon - not a nobleman in exile.

Last edited:
involving satellites against civilians, wtf ? :woot: .. please explain further, my hindustani brother.. I just want to know the truth.

and what explanations are 'legal immigrants' like you' being denied ? :what:

everyone knows that NATO have rapid response troops in Lithuania, Latvia and the baltic states, Poland have US patriot missile defence, Putin has Iskander batteries in Kaliningrad... so what's new about that ? this is just diplomatic sabre rattling, Russia will not make a move on baltic NATO member states as that would involve invoking article 5 of the Washington treaty, drawing the US into a direct conflict with Moscow, essentially starting WW3 :sick:

and what the fuk of earth is that about the GOI being aware of your situation ? are you in some trenches being shelled by the Russian army or what ? :lol:

you're one of a kind, man.. a pro neo-nazi Indian immigrant propagandist in Lithuania... LOLSKI :rofl:

Yes involving radars, satellites, drones etc. High frequency was placed and it was like some dome and mobile towers were used as recievers and around the clock survelliance is being placed.

I live too close to the Kaliningrad region and have saw the real cyber warfare and have suffered alot

GoI is aware because i have lodge a written complaint in Indian embassy and even wrote to the External Affairs Ministry and i am the only Indian National who is having the long term resident status and have saw enough hell since the past 1.5 years.

Believe me, If any war broke out in this region then i am sure that things wont be good for me and my 2 lovely daughters. Local authorities still doesnt want to give any answer .

Saakashvilli is a criminal and hated in Georgia. Bad move by Maidan. Georgian volunteers were some of the most dependable foreign troops Maidan had at its disposal. Now that pool has dried up because Saakashvilli is named governor of Odessa. You know, in my country China, governors are not named by the president, they are elected. Ukraine is so corrupt. :disagree:

Ukraine is at war and i think there are many reasons behind his appointment.

Joseph Stalin was from Georgia but he is adore by Russian Federation. Seems like behind his appointment is the tension between Russian Federation and Ukraine.

Russian lawmaker Konstantin Kosachev
"A conclusion which is coming to mind is that personal qualities and merits of Mr. Saakashvili were not the main reason behind this personnel decision. It’s his pathological dislike of Russia that was decisive," the Russian lawmaker said adding that Saakashvili’s "bitterness" would "dictate a very tough style of rule" and "would strengthen the anti-Russian course of the Ukrainian authorities which is largely directed against ethnic Russians.

Martial law introduced as soon as aggressor crosses line of contact - Poroshenko| Ukrinform
KYIV, May 29 /Ukrinform/. The martial law will be introduced in Ukraine as soon as the aggressor crosses the line of contact in Donbas and launches an organized attack on Ukrainian soldiers.

President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko stated this in a TV interview, an Ukrinform correspondent reports.

"If the truce is violated, the line of contact is crossed, the attack on the Ukrainian forces is launched, I will immediately sign a decree on introduction of martial law and submit it to the Parliament," the President said.

Poroshenko noted that the Verkhovna Rada had already improved the legislation on martial law.

"I have no doubt that the martial law will be introduced within a few hours, and Ukraine will show its readiness for war, victory and peace," he stressed.
Ukrainian servicemen repel militants’ attack near Mykolayvka | Міністерство оборони України
According to the press centre of the ‘anti-terror’ operation (ATO) HQ, the terrorists still perform provocations against the Ukrainian army in the east of Ukraine. Donetsk direction was the flashpoint. Militants shelled Opytne, Pisky, Novotroitske, Mariynka, Hranitne with mortars, grenade launchers and heavy machineguns. There was a fighting ended in the enemy’s failure near Mykolayvka.

In Artemivsk direction, the terrorists shelled Kirove and Zolote. A fighting was near Troitske.

In Luhansk direction, the militants attacked Zolote, Stanytsya Luhanska with automatic grenade launchers.

Terrorists attacked Shyrokyne with small arms and mortars.

The enemy’s unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) were seen in the region.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom