What's new

Circumcision: Undisputed Health benefits says AAP

How about men getting menstrual cycles?-
Periods are sign of a healthy women-
Why cant both the genders have good-

I'm not asking hypothetical question my friend , female circumcision is a reality in pakistan , indian , bangladesh , etc lastly not to forget Africa .

I'm not asking hypothetical question my friend , female circumcision is a reality in pakistan , indian , bangladesh , etc lastly not to forget Africa .

Speak for yourself, female circumcision is not something widely practiced in Pakistan if it does exist its very rare. Nor is female circumcision something advocates in Islam.

Besides female circumcision is performed for a different reason not hygiene. This means your argument is invalid. Now how many arguments do you want to lose?

PS Admins/Mods fix the forum already it's very buggy and the post box doesn't always appear.

In Pakistan it isnt-
It should not be done to women- logical reasons-
What logical reason you can give sitting on a chair infront of a keyboard against circumcision-
When apparantly medical research is saying it has undisputed health benifits?-
Can you provide a counter study?-
So we can talk sense?-

4 pages and so many people concerned (and jealous) about "Muslim's penis"...
Make me feel like

fyeah.jpg

Where did Muslimism come into here ??

Over time in millions of years if humans continue to live they will evolve and in my opinion one of the physical changes will be the loss of the foreskin on the human penis as the foreskin in my opinion and many in the medical and science community is a vestigial physical trait. It serves little to no purpose and hinders hygiene. By performing circumcision now in male humans we are simply making this future evolutionary change more immediate.

I think its an evolutionary throwback. In the days before humans wore clothes, protecting the sensitive part of the male organ was an insurance policy, increasing the prospects of him reproducing. Today with at least two layers of fabric performing that function I think its not needed. Indeed, extensive evidence suggests that numerous bacteria breed in that environment, contributing to urinary tract infections, HPV related problems such as penile and uterine cancer and of course the biggie: HIV.

I think its an evolutionary throwback. In the days before humans wore clothes, protecting the sensitive part of the male organ was an insurance policy, increasing the prospects of him reproducing. Today with at least two layers of fabric performing that function I think its not needed. Indeed, extensive evidence suggests that numerous bacteria breed in that environment, contributing to urinary tract infections, HPV related problems such as penile and uterine cancer and of course the biggie: HIV.

Good to see you know something Raja, really It is one of your better posts. I was beginning to lose hope in you but alas no longer.

In Pakistan it isnt-
It should not be done to women- logical reasons-
What logical reason you can give sitting on a chair infront of a keyboard against circumcision-
When apparantly medical research is saying it has undisputed health benifits?-
Can you provide a counter study?-
So we can talk sense?-

I'm not against the circumcision , i'm asking if males are enjoying a good life after the procedure way not female enjoy the same , there are also researches which shows health benefits after female circumcision.

I'm not against the circumcision , i'm asking if males are enjoying a good life after the procedure
As compared to what? Most get circumcised after they are born.
way not female enjoy the same , there are also researches which shows health benefits after female circumcision.

Source?

I'm not against the circumcision , i'm asking if males are enjoying a good life after the procedure way not female enjoy the same , there are also researches which shows health benefits after female circumcision.

No there isn't you ignorant fool. Feme circumcision is done for other reasons besides health and hygiene. Male circumcision actually is a credible means to improve hygiene and safety, by reducing chance of bacterial growth.

Back
Top Bottom