What's new

Circumcision: Undisputed Health benefits says AAP

But hindu men God men and force their women to pierce their ears and nose.............................:cry:

This is what is your biggest problem, You dont know about anything but rant everywhere. Nobody force them (Infact we dont want them to do else we have to invest more money for buying more ornaments for them). That comes under "Solah Shringar" an it is upto them to do it. My wife is on my head to do it for my 6 month's daughter as she thinks it will look cute on her and I am against it.

It is not mandatory but large number of Jews, Christian and Muslims does.

Not true. As far as I know, its mandatory for Jews and Muslims. Not so for Christianity. Some Christians in USA do it, but it is a very rare phenomenon for Christians in Europe or other parts of the world.

But hindu men God men and force their women to pierce their ears and nose.............................:cry:
You racist bigot know zilch about hinduism. where it is written in vedas (which is the ultimate book) to pierce ears and nose.
bl**dy troll.:hitwall::hitwall:

For the sake of argument, are there any men out there who actually hate being circumcised? I hope there is one so I could actually get what you guys are ranting about. Its a choice and its a good thing I personally did and I am happy for the people who arnt I hope you have a good healthy life too.. Neither one of us can really know what it feels like to be on the other side.. I wouldnt want anyone to get "the cut" at this age and I sure as hell am not getting skin attached to my aero dynamic shaft.

Found this article:

Epidemics: AIDS Cases Increasing in Muslim Countries

AIDS is on the rise in many Muslim countries, driven by men having sex with other men in secret because of homophobia, religious intolerance and fear of being jailed or executed, according to a new study.
Related

Health Guide: HIV Infection
The new report, released last week in the journal PLoS Medicine, was led by researchers from the Qatar branch of Weill Cornell Medical College who drew from dozens of smaller studies in Arabic, French and English.

About 2 to 3 percent of men in the region have sex with other men, consistent with global averages, the study found. But condom use is low, gay and bisexual prostitution is common, and many married men hide their bisexuality and risk infecting their wives. In some countries, even male prostitutes often marry for appearances’ sake.

Truck drivers, prisoners and street children often engage in risk behaviors for H.I.V. infection; in Pakistan, infection rates are rising rapidly among transgender prostitutes known as hijra.

The lowest rates of condom use were reported in populous countries like Egypt and Pakistan, while they were highest in Sudan (above), Oman and Lebanon.

To fight their nascent epidemics, some countries have adopted compulsory H.I.V. testing for marriage licenses and work visas.

Accurate statistics on some aspects of health are hard to get from governments in some Middle Eastern countries. For example, international health authorities say that the world’s highest rates of birth defects are in Muslim countries where cousins sometimes marry, but that governments are reluctant to admit it.

This article has been revised to reflect the following correction:

Correction: August 20, 2011

The Global Update feature on Aug. 9, about a report on AIDS in Middle Eastern and North African countries, misstated the report’s findings pertaining to truck drivers, prisoners and street children. Those populations were found to frequently engage in behaviors that put them at risk for H.I.V. infection; they were not found to have high rates of H.I.V. infection.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/09/health/09global.html?_r=1

This makes the whole logic of circumcision reduces the AIDS risk logic invalid.

Don't you all think buying a pack of condom would be better idea for preventing Aids . ;)

Apart from Religious obligations, There is nothing profitable (Except in certain cases where skin hinders in movement) in circumcision and to burst bubble there is no Sex appeal in it.

The only issue I see is that it should not be done during childhood time as I have seen my local kids facing issues due to that.

Apart from Religious obligations, There is nothing profitable (Except in certain cases where skin hinders in movement) in circumcision and to burst bubble there is no Sex appeal in it.

The only issue I see is that it should not be done during childhood time as I have seen my local kids facing issues due to that.

Everyone who are in favor of circumcision bcs its reduces AIDS risk will not in a million years will have unprotected sex with a known AIDS patient unless and until he have some death wish.

Might as well cut off your ears and noses too as it gets dirty too... and in your case mouth too.

And don't get started like that smart guy [ post #6 ] who says it reduces chances of AIDS and STDs. Does he or any circumcised guys has the courage to have it unprotected with these patients.

Ya.. just stick with that instead of giving bizarre explanations.

i guess you fit under the "sorry bastard" category and hence, your frustrated tone

Don't you all think buying a pack of condom would be better idea for preventing Aids . ;)

you'd have to be pretty idiotic to take the risk, even with a condom.....

as for condoms though, indian men would especially be idiotic to put too much faith into them, considering that BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

For the sake of argument, are there any men out there who actually hate being circumcised? I hope there is one so I could actually get what you guys are ranting about. Its a choice and its a good thing I personally did and I am happy for the people who arnt I hope you have a good healthy life too.. Neither one of us can really know what it feels like to be on the other side.. I wouldnt want anyone to get "the cut" at this age and I sure as hell am not getting skin attached to my aero dynamic shaft.

Aerodynamic Shaft !!!:rofl: that one is being noted down for future uses

I havent circumsiced by choice !!....i dont feel any different !!! no idea what the big deal is about ......

i guess you fit under the "sorry bastard" category and hence, your frustrated tone

you'd have to be pretty idiotic to take the risk, even with a condom.....

as for condoms though, indian men would especially be idiotic to put too much faith into them, considering that BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

hi troll we meet in every thread....

Condom has been proven to be most effective in preventing STDS , yes more than Clean shaft !!.......Hpv i think ia different case but and that article .....you shud be happy , you have got something to troll about in unrelated threads...enjoy

and be loyal to your mate also works.

This is the best way..be loyal and u dont have to fear for STDS,HIV or HPV that cause most of the cancer ..........................................aah well since that does not have religious benefit in arguements.......

Hmm wonder Why God made us so imperfect ....Oh wait Most are doing fine with a bit of extra skin

Our God made us perfect..no need for any update patches :D:D

what is this stupid logic

It was like that sikh guy who was saying that we fight with God when we do cutting of hairs and nails lol. So dont shave the armpits and let them grow and let keep sweating but don't change the way God made you

i dont know what ails some of you bhartis....i was clear in what i wrote:

yes they protect against exposure to STDs or HIV/Aids...but will you still take the risk -- condom or no condom --foreskin or no foreskin?

idiots!!!!!

as for the obligatory circumcision (i guess this applies to Muslims and Jews especially) -- there are sound reasons for those obligations....some of which have already been listed here. The pros outweigh the cons, assuming there are cons.

Back
Top Bottom