What's new

Circumcision: Undisputed Health benefits says AAP

^^ Good try advertising your philosophy in India....

Dr. Hatem al-Haj, PhD, MD, a senior committee member of the Association of Muslim Jurists of America (AMJA), has recently published a 41-page Arabic-language paper titled “Circumcision of Girls: Jurisprudence and Medicine.”

According to the “Translating Jihad” blog, Dr. al-Haj explains why female circumcision is recommended and even “an honor” for women. This is the practice known as female genital mutilation (FGM).

According to the UN World Health Organization (WHO), FGM ” has no health benefits for women,” and causes “severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later cysts, infections, infertility, as well as complications in childbirth.”

The Translating Jihad blog was established in 2010 to provide translations of Arabic-language news, opinion, and fatwas related to Islamic intolerance, totalitarianism, and jihad.

According to TJ, Dr. al-Haj, a medical doctor and fellow at the American Academy of Pediatrics, justifies his position by referring repeatedly to the words of classical Islamic scholars from the four schools of mainstream Sunni Islamic thought, all of which attest to FGM’s legitimacy under Islam. He also refers to the words of the Prophet Muhammad himself, who reportedly counseled people in his day on how to perform FGM in a way that would be “more beautiful to behold and better for [the woman's] husband.”

Again, Mullahs and no scientific evidence. I don't know why your so hell bent on proving female circumcision to have health benefits

People will always justify their acts on the basis of false religious and scientific foundations. Just ignore them.

^^ Good try advertising your philosophy in India....

We can't adopt that philosophy since there is no mandatory rule for circumcision in india .
Good for them who practice the ritual , i wish them a healthy life .

We can't adopt that philosophy since there is no mandatory rule for circumcision in india .
Good for them who practice the ritual , i wish them a healthy life .

Exactly...
Same for Pakistan...Police doesnt Spot check our circumcisions and we do it as our religious ritual......
Which isnt asked for women..only for men.....Healthy or not,we do it..
Now you can go to sleep..

Again, Mullahs and no scientific evidence. I don't know why your so hell bent on proving female circumcision to have health benefits

People will always justify their acts on the basis of false religious and scientific foundations. Just ignore them.

If you are calling the man with PhD, MD and a senior committee member of the Association of Muslim Jurists of America , a Mullah , its not my problum if you want your answer you have to read its 41 pages of thesis of Research .

If you are calling the man with PhD, MD and a senior committee member of the Association of Muslim Jurists of America , a Mullah , its not my problum if you want your answer you have to read its 41 pages of thesis of Research .

I'm sure you read it before making your bold claims. Post some excerpts here.

Circumcision was just a branding of followers like branding Iron of animals done in farms.

There is nothing scientific in this surgical insult. The way circumcision was done by barbers even few decades back (may be till today in few parts) might have killed number of kids due septicaemia secondary to infection, but that would have been never brought in notice for obvious reasons.

People can now invent new things on some changed anatomy for religious bigots to out shout others telling how their religion is beneficial over others. Even a bone broken when fuses back become stronger so people should start doing surgical fractures to get more stronger bones ?

There are thousands of mammals on this planet living and surviving even few older than human beings without circumcision.

Even getting your dick surgically traumatized is holy for holy cows.

Circumcision was just a branding of followers like branding Iron of animals done in farms.

There is nothing scientific in this surgical insult. The way circumcision was done by barbers even few decades back (may be till today in few parts) might have killed number of kids due septicaemia secondary to infection, but that would have been never brought in notice for obvious reasons.

People can now invent new things on some changed anatomy for religious bigots to out shout others telling how their religion is beneficial over others. Even a bone broken when fuses back become stronger so people should start doing surgical fractures to get more stronger bones ?

There are thousands of mammals on this planet living and surviving even few older than human beings without circumcision.

Even getting your dick surgically traumatized is holy for holy cows.

After reading your post i am sure you know nothing about a man's penis.........
Ours are tough ones and none of us die of circumscision,even when done by Barber, :lol: this is the most rediculous anti-circumscision argument i have ever read....
Try to increase your knowledge about Penis :lol:

Going by your analogy of following animal life style..Most animals clean their genetalia by ...well you know how...Would you do that,if you are so content on folowing animal life?

We all know the ladies prefer it, so there ends the argument for me. ;)

I think its an evolutionary throwback. In the days before humans wore clothes, protecting the sensitive part of the male organ was an insurance policy, increasing the prospects of him reproducing. Today with at least two layers of fabric performing that function I think its not needed. Indeed, extensive evidence suggests that numerous bacteria breed in that environment, contributing to urinary tract infections, HPV related problems such as penile and uterine cancer and of course the biggie: HIV.

Then how you explain this:

Epidemics: AIDS Cases Increasing in Muslim Countries

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/09/he...obal.html?_r=1

AIDS is still a huge issue in india so its silly to bring up AIDS in Muslim countries

AIDS can also be transmitted through various ways, not just through intercourse.....as i assume you know already

again -- it isnt just about viruses and syndromes.....it's about basic hygiene.

do you wipe your junk every time u take a leak? shaking it off wont suffice....so unless you wipe your dick every time you piss then chances are your hygiene levels are kinda crappy and you should address it (for your own sake that is)

im glad all i gotta do is give it a good shake and im good to go....dont have dried piss being stored on some pouch

:laugh:

(i hope PDF girls arent reading this thread)

Actually most indians are doing fine with just a bit of grey matter too, that is untill you start look at others in the world.

God made us imperfect, because only the GOD is perfect.

Hmm wonder Why God made us so imperfect ....Oh wait Most are doing fine with a bit of extra skin

Back
Top Bottom