What's new

Circassians and Cherkasy-East Ukrainians(Donbass cossacks) :-common past/origin

Ivan Grozny was a descendant of Rurik varyag. He could not look like a Mongol. Once again, I'm telling you - Russian are one of the cleanest races on the planet. Almost all the tribes who lived next door to us all live in the same place, even in the vicinity of Moscow.
And if between the Russian nobility and associated tribes were mixed marriages, the common people avoid marrying foreign women.

There is a visible amount of Asiatic features among Russians.

I don't think its just aristocrats, I think many conquered peoples who are baptized also gradually mixed into Russians, isn't Cossacks an example to this ?

But I agree with Charon, there is little to no Mongol mixture, mostly Finno-Ugric and Turkic.

There is a visible amount of Asiatic features among Russians.

I don't think its just aristocrats, I think many conquered peoples who are baptized also gradually mixed into Russians, isn't Cossacks an example to this ?

But I agree with Charon, there is little to no Mongol mixture, mostly Finno-Ugric and Turkic.
Miscegenation - was extremely rare in the past. Even if once, 600 years ago, during the Mongol conquest every Russian has one Tatar ancestor - this means that at the moment this man is 99.99% Russian and Asian genes can not be shown in his phenotype.
Among Russian not any significant amount of Asian genes, even Finno-Ugric (except for certain regions of the North).
Only one of the regions of Tatarstan, where almost no Russian, the number of people with pronounced Mongoloid features up to 25%. If among the Tatars in Russia almost no Mongoloids, among Russian in Russia they do not at all.

Go to the Don or the Kuban and tell Cossacks that they are descendants of Khazar Jews. You may not back home :-)
Cossacks are not a single ethnic group even though they are Slavs but their life style and warlike culture is similar to Circassians,khazars,Scythians, Alans and Turks

Back
Top Bottom