What's new

CII proposes husbands be allowed to ‘lightly beat’ defying wives

light bondage:astagh: :cheesy::cheesy: sheikh kya kya dekhta rehata hay :omghaha::omghaha:
wasey hay tu bhi apna hi bhai;)
dekhte-sab-hain-par-batata-koi-nahi-thumb.jpg

@django @The Sandman @Ray_of_Hope

The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) has proposed its own women protection bill, recommending ‘a light beating’ for the wife if she defies the husband.

^ the irony

These bills have no effect on Pakistani men, they will remain same... only bill worry them is electricity bill ,telephone bill, food bill etc...

Last edited:
The Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) has proposed its own women protection bill, recommending ‘a light beating’ for the wife if she defies the husband.

^ the irony
Thats kink shaming :D

These bills have no effect on a Pakistani men, they will remain same... only bill worry them is electricity bill ,telephone bill, food bill etc...
You forgot internet and gas ka bill :D

It says female nurses should not be allowed to take care of male patients

Yeah chez. Khud to khak Nahi karna atta except halwa khanay Ke.
Islam Ka Pata hai Nahi or chale Hain ban karne.
During the ghazwas and wars, Muslim women used to treat wounded soldiers.

Can we emilinte this CII completely and come up with educated people and actual religious scholars rather halwa Chors?

Yeah chez. Khud to khak Nahi karna atta except halwa khanay Ke.
Islam Ka Pata hai Nahi or chale Hain ban karne.
During the ghazwas and wars, Muslim women used to treat wounded soldiers.
Bc -_-
Can we emilinte this CII completely and come up with educated people and actual religious scholars rather halwa Chors?

Can we just abolish it completely and not Replace it?
its time we stop appeasing dinosaurs

Can we just abolish it completely and not Replace it?
its time we stop appeasing dinosaurs

No we need one. Since it's an Islamic country and that's a fact. Can't deny it! So we must have one. But the problem is, we don't approach the real educated and the real religious scholars. Hey don't you say we don't have one. Trust me there are so many open minded and highly educated muftis out there. A small # but they exist. Unfortunately, they don't have access to mic so they can not share their knowledge with us. Also, the gang of fake molvi like molvi diesel don't want such scholars to come up and prove them wrong in every fatwa they give and let the people know how insane they are.

i am amazed that most of the pakistanis here and on the media is making fun of it. they are not actually making fun of that mulvi but they are making fun of Quran . how ? let me narrate the complete ayat. i dont have english translation available so i am writing in urdu. Surah Nisa. ayat 34. Para 5. " mard auraton per hakim hain iss wajah say kay Allah nay aik ko dosray per fazeelat dee hay or iss wajah say ka mardon nay apnay maal kharch kiay hain pus naik farmanbardar auratain khawand ki adam majodgi main bahifazat nighadasht rakhnay walian hain or jin auraton ki nafarmani or bad damaghi ka tumhain khauf ho unhain naseehat karo or unhain alag bistaron per chor do or unhain mar ki saza do phir agar wo tabaidari karain to un per koe rasta talash na karo bayshak Allah bari bulandi or or barae wala hay.
now let me explain a bit. in order to give a ruling we can not isolate a single verse or hadith . we have to study all the ayats and hadiths about a topic . quranis verses are graded higher then hadith. now women and men have rights on each other. there are so many hadiths about the rights of women over men. i am not going into that detail. now 1st thing is advice your wives if they dis obey. second step is temporary separation and third step is light beating. now from quran let me give you another verse . Surah Sa'd ayat 44.para 23. " or apnay hath main aik jharoo lay ker mar day or kasam kay khilaf na ker".
let me explain it. during his illness Prophet Ayub PBUH was left with only one faithful obedient wife. on some issue he had disagreement with her and promised to beat her with 100 lashes . when he recovered from illness he was ordered to be gentle and he should fulfill his promise by striking her once with a bunch of 100 straws. at so many places Prophet SAW emphasized about the gentle handling of women . you can well imagine that at his death bed in his last words when he was telling his followers the most important points to be followed he ordered muslims to be caring and gentle with your ladies.
so light beating is the last step not the first one. what this mulvi did wrong was just issued a fatwa . he should have quoted all the ayats and hadiths regarding the relations between muslim men and their wives, he should have high lighted the rights and duties of both and in the end he should have mentioned this as the last resort.
now my dear educated "jahil" muslim brothers on this forum you are not making fun of a person but fun of a quranic verse and thus committing a great sin in ignorance. you must open quran right now and read these verses yourself if you are a truth seeker.
to ll my non muslim friends this post is not meant for you. i don't want a religious debate over here with anyone.thanks.
please Allah show me the right path and forgive me if i had made a mistake.

ask them do they still support this bill after their daughters and sisters are beaten and legally they can't do jack shit about it.
its a bloody assault and should be treated as such. it shouldn't matter who the assaulter is.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom