What's new

CII opposes naming QAU physics centre after Dr Abdus Salam

Nobody gives a shit what maulvi's think . With each passing day their influence is waning

Ye ye ye name it after Mr. Sheerani after all he got the Nobel prize for Pakistan and after all Mr. Sheerani is greatest physicist

I don't know about what they Mulana said but i do have objection because i know the difference between Patriot and traitor and Abdul-us Salaam was a traitor, who disclose Pakistan secret to CIA and try to stop Pakistan nuclear program from day one. I read it from many sources and here is one of them
View attachment 359682
Whoah!! Is this for real! I knew that he had issues with Pakistan and her "deIslaming" (if that can be a word) Ahmadiyyah, but selling state secrets to the CIA?!

Whoah!! Is this for real! I knew that he had issues with Pakistan and her "deIslaming" (if that can be a word) Ahmadiyyah, but selling state secrets to the CIA?!
Pls see post 16 before making any judgement.

If the illiterate CII could even explain basic physics they would be considered worthy of anything other than sweeping the floor. Sadly, that is the curse upon muslims to have the worst of them leading them in faith.

What does the naming of a physics center have to do with CII? Absolutely nothing.

These idiots try to get involved in anything and everything that doesn't involve them nor Islam.

How about do something that's actually relevant to "Islamic Ideology" and stop all these self claimed black magic practitioners that are found on every block, duping ppl of their money. They even lead some idiots to do things like killing children.

https://defence.pk/threads/black-magic-practitioner-murders-two-minor-boys-in-badin.466146/

"His (Dr Abdus Salam) first commitment was to the Ahmedi Movement, and his second was to Pakistan, alongside his commitment to physics.

And all these commitments did not go well with each other. It was clear from the beginning that he was a man of exceptional ability. Initially, he was quite a liberal person. I am told he used to have wine and was rather fond of beautiful women. When he achieved a level of excellence, he was greatly respected throughout the Western world. Prime Ministers wanted to meet him even before he received his Nobel Prize in 1974.

It was in 1974 that he was transformed from somebody who didn’t pay much attention to religion to somebody who became increasingly engaged with it, which at the end made him a fiercely orthodox defender of Ahmedi Movement.

Honestly speaking, he was not an impartial person in the sense that he did favor people from Ahmedi families. He wanted them in the positions of power."

Dr Parvaiz Hoodhbhoy
This is natural, minorities normally tend to be very ambitious for their survival and proliferation...However when their ambitions cross a certain threshold, it turns against the minority itself as majority feels threatened and that's what happened to Qadiyanis, they had permeated all ranks of bureaucracy and even in military their presence was significant among officers and they promoted and supported people from their own community.
In 1970, this community became so powerful and arrogant they didn't care for the sentiments of the majority and they beat Muslim student and that triggered the movement and that resulted in the community being officially declared non-Muslim.
Dr Abdul Salam was an excellent researcher a Nobel laureate but he also "supported" his community and that resulted into the friction between the govt of Pakistan and Dr Abdus Salam. Furthermore there was a credible info about the relations of Qadiyanis with Israel (which is an open secret now as 600 Pakistani Qadiyanis are serving in IDF), so was justifiably ousted from country's nuclear program. However I think where the govt when to extreme was to deny him the opportunity to open ICTP in Pakistan. Because that would have served a beacon of research in the physics at an international scale and a constant interaction between Pakistani and foreign researchers. He may have tried to promote his community but I don't see any problem with that if that is under certain limits and then we have govt's machinery to keep a check on their activities any way.
Naming the department of physics after his name may not result in any upgrade in the status of research but it will convey some sort of positive image. Though it is a bit late but still it points out that the state owns him and patronises and recognises his work

This is natural, minorities normally tend to be very ambitious for their survival and proliferation...However when their ambitions cross a certain threshold, it turns against the minority itself as majority feels threatened and that's what happened to Qadiyanis, they had permeated all ranks of bureaucracy and even in military their presence was significant among officers and they promoted and supported people from their own community.
In 1970, this community became so powerful and arrogant they didn't care for the sentiments of the majority and they beat Muslim student and that triggered the movement and that resulted in the community being officially declared non-Muslim.
Dr Abdul Salam was an excellent researcher a Nobel laureate but he also "supported" his community and that resulted into the friction between the govt of Pakistan and Dr Abdus Salam. Furthermore there was a credible info about the relations of Qadiyanis with Israel (which is an open secret now as 600 Pakistani Qadiyanis are serving in IDF), so was justifiably ousted from country's nuclear program. However I think where the govt when to extreme was to deny him the opportunity to open ICTP in Pakistan. Because that would have served a beacon of research in the physics at an international scale and a constant interaction between Pakistani and foreign researchers. He may have tried to promote his community but I don't see any problem with that if that is under certain limits and then we have govt's machinery to keep a check on their activities any way.
Naming the department of physics after his name may not result in any upgrade in the status of research but it will convey some sort of positive image. Though it is a bit late but still it points out that the state owns him and patronises and recognises his work
Six hundred Pakistanis are serving in the IDF?! What !! Do you have more info ? Links?

However I think where the govt when to extreme was to deny him the opportunity to open ICTP in Pakistan. Because that would have served a beacon of research in the physics at an international scale and a constant interaction between Pakistani and foreign researchers. He may have tried to promote his community but I don't see any problem with that if that is under certain limits and then we have govt's machinery to keep a check on their activities any way.
Agreed to the remaining part you said about Qadyani cult, in-fact I would like to add that I personally think that the whole purpose of the creation of this Fitnah was to engage the Muslim of sub-continent in internal chaos and malign the concept like freedom and struggle against imperialistic colonial regimes e.g. British.
I dont have much of the knowledge about political aspects of ICPT decisions so would not like to comment about that.
As far as naming of NCP is concerned, though I personally dont like the decision, but I believe that it is because NCP is the central hub of country's physics research program and it works in close coordination with CERN. As Pakistan has recently acquired CERN membership, so it quite possible that NCP might not have been fully able to draw benefits from CERN because of European concerns regarding Abdus Salam position in Pakistani scientific industry (My theory). So, naming NCP might lift off some unofficial pressure and may open some big doors of opportunities that CERN membership will bring along. (Again, just a theory)

Last edited:
they have nothing else to do , instead of poking their heads into every single matter which has nothing to do with them at all ..

They can protest after they win Nobel prize for us till them they should shutup

The mullahs have made themselves irrelevant due to their regressive ideologies and not recognizing the change. They have lost an entire generation.

he got us a Nobel and thats all what matters ! his belief is with him in his grave and he is answerable to God not us

>>Dude, the person on your Profile would disagree..

I don't know about what they Mulana said but i do have objection because i know the difference between Patriot and traitor and Abdul-us Salaam was a traitor, who disclose Pakistan secret to CIA and try to stop Pakistan nuclear program from day one. I read it from many sources and here is one of them
View attachment 359682

>> Dear, I don't mean disrespect to anyone. But Traitor or Patriot he is not much to Pakistanis. In my opinion Nawaz Sharif is washing Radical Islamic soiled Flag with some Liberal decisions. I don't think Nawaz Sharif capable of this type thinking but "Persons" around him would suggest some like this.

peace>>

Back
Top Bottom