Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
14sdltz6s

Link from Express:Daily Express News Story

image.gif
[/url] image upload[/IMG]

Link from Express:Daily Express News Story

A person Mathew Graig Bait was caught from Kala Chita mountains near ang.Fateh Jang.He was spying on sensitive installations.After inquiry it was found that he came to Pakistan on business visa,married to a Pakistani women and living in G-8.His car no is E-318 registered with Jacobabad.
According to Tv news channel few days ago police arrested a American embassy staff member with 3 British nationals and American journalist of Indian origin near Kotli Sattian.They are taking the pictures of nuclear installations.Cameras and other equipment is recovered from them.but after intervention from government they were set free.:angry::angry::angry::angry:
Long live Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Death to our enemies.

a good news, it shows pak as a state is not failed, cia guys are every where, everybody knows their intention, lets take out information out of him

CIA will never get back, till it has delivered the Nukes to the terrorists, which is its main objective just to pretend that Nukes are not in safe hands.

I wonder why CIA only sends white guys for these missions. what, no qualified persons from minority America for infiltration missions? African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans etc.

they should bring him in joint press conference and hand over to Kerry...

CIA spies in paksitan is not something secret, even the GoP is aware of it.

if i was president, i would effin lynch these a.holes.

the problem with lynching is that then the news would become "A tourist got lynched by Extremists in pakistani city fateh jang just 80 miles away from Islamabad...."

I wonder why CIA only sends white guys for these missions. what, no qualified persons from minority America for infiltration missions? African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans etc.
Goras r only to act as high command,,, lower level executionars r locals...

Back
Top Bottom