What's new

CIA - Sponsered TTP

Yes I heard that Pak army was hiding Bin Laden. However, that came with evidence, namely Bin Laden being found near military facilities.

:what: What is this supposed to prove? Neither of those articles even mention the CIA. Bases in Afghanistan doesn't prove or even insinuate that there is an allegiance with the CIA. Using that logic you could accuse the Afghan Taliban of being backed by the CIA.
Yes!! Most of them do get CIA's secret backing.No question about it.....:smokin:

Yes I heard that Pak army was hiding Bin Laden. However, that came with evidence, namely Bin Laden being found near military facilities.

Oh well, did you see Bin Laden? Did we even see his body? Any video, at least a damn photo? What proof do you have that OBL was killed in Abbottabad? Just because Obama said so? :)

Now coming back to your question.

There are enough proofs to support this theory.

From TTP's leaderships former close aides claming Indian and American involvement to Indian ammo and currency being recovered from dead terrorists. Now before you raise the question about how Indian involvement is linked with CIA's involvement, let me tell you, Americans aren't so blind that they don't even know what's happening inside Afghanistan and who and from where is arming TTP. So their silence is actually a approval, Indians wont be doing anything without American nod.

As a member already posted the news about TTP's safe heavens in Afghanistan, can you tell me why Americans abandoned their border posts and let TTP back into Afghanistan after killing our people? That's a normal thing now.

Why doesn't American drones target TTP? The only big target they hit in all these years was Baitullah Mehsud.

And then, logistic support for the TTP, how can a insurgency this powerful survive without financial and logistic support?

If you still dont wanna believe it, it's your choice to stay blind. Bye!

Back
Top Bottom