What's new

CIA/RAW rebranding TTP as ISIS in Afghanistan

TMA

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Zaid Hamid: CIA / RAW are re-bradning TTP as ISI…:

According to Zaid Hamid (who you should take with a pinch of salt IMHO) due to the fact that Pakistan has pretty much broken the back of the Khawarij TTP in Pakistan, the enemies have adopted their strategy by rebranding TTP as Khawarij Daesh in Afghanistan to continue their destabilisation efforts as the Khawarij Daesh are a global phenomenon.

At about the 8 min mark

Of course they are, when Al Qaeda was dying US & allied forces had to exit but they had been working on something which became a free visa for them to come back again & yes TTP is getting re branded to ISIS by both US & India.

Hm...now would that not be good? The entire world is against ISIS. Now RAW and CIA are saying, TTP is affiliated to ISIS and they need to be stopped. How is this bad?

Yeah according to him everything is RAW/CIA/Mossad conspiracy to destabilize Afghanistan and Pakistan

They've already pledged their allegiance to al-baghdadi, if I'm not mistaken.

laal topi is an embarrassment to any sane Pakistani.

zaid hamid is hutiya . making us sick . everything wrong in pakistan did by indian USA israel this is only he know.

Just to clarify...you do not think that Bharat is sponsoring Khawarij terrorists based in Afghanistan?

I know that Pakistan has many internal problems including corruption and traitors which facilitate terror attacks however this does not mean that Khawarij terror attacks are not being facilitated by outside forces.

Hm...now would that not be good? The entire world is against ISIS. Now RAW and CIA are saying, TTP is affiliated to ISIS and they need to be stopped. How is this bad?
The whole world is not against Khawarij ISIS. Member states of NATO have been involved in helping them including the US. Gulf countries have also been involved. Israel has been involved.

Just to clarify...you do not think that Bharat is sponsoring Khawarij terrorists based in Afghanistan?

I know that Pakistan has many internal problems including corruption and traitors which facilitate terror attacks however this does not mean that Khawarij terror attacks are not being facilitated by outside forces.

The whole world is not against Khawarij ISIS. Member states of NATO have been involved in helping them including the US. Gulf countries have also been involved. Israel has been involved.
all the jobs inside pakistan done by pakistanis or afhainis uzbeks so i can not blame india for this . our home is not clean

Seems whole world has enough time to conspire against Pakistan. CIA, RAW, Mossad, Zionists and who not.

Why not? I hate my neighbour. I call him ISIS. Drones come to bomb him. Easy

Back
Top Bottom