What's new

CIA Director Burns Made Unannounced Visit To Pakistan.

Just a side question..

can we reciprocate the treatment of Maj Gen Rashid Qureshi to these US delegation members?.. I mean it is plain stupidity at the diplomatic level, but does the 'institutional memory' exist?

Also, the treatment our politicians get when they address some press conference? like a random BLA/BLF member rises and starts yelling..

I hope if any french delegation comes in future, our people should hold the picture of Zuleikha Al-Shayeb

Edited

Last edited:
There's a well revised saying......Americans are always there.....when they needed Pakistan.

You mean like the time when helicopters were provided for rescue after the northern area earthquake?

How about KSM and OBL? It is always a two way street, remember.
Yea we all know how even someone like Sadam Hussain was shown until swinging from the rope but America's most wanted remained as obscure as Santa Claus.
Just out of interest , which sea touches Afghanistan where OBL was apparently dumped.

Simple no..You guys realy want to sell your mums again for money. Shame on your negotiation thoughts.they will never be yiur friends. They hate you unthinkable level

Do you think they will listen you. You are atomic power and behave like atomic power. People like you the reason pakistan dont get respect what this country desever.
US have bases whole Gulf west even India wants Australia host them U think they sold theior mothers for money? Tell me anyone of those countries need money from US? Stop being ignorant

Yea we all know how even someone like Sadam Hussain was shown until swinging from the rope but America's most wanted remained as obscure as Santa Claus.
Just out of interest , which sea touches Afghanistan where OBL was apparently dumped.

Can we return to the topic of this thread now or would you like to continue with whataboutery?

Pakistan as a soverign nation needs to show these yanks that they won't be part of their nefarious games in the region and work with it's neighbours of regional peace and prosperity.

US have bases whole Gulf west even India wants Australia host them U think they sold theior mothers for money? Tell me anyone of those countries need money from US? Stop being ignorant
Will Auses give basiss to attack New Zealand. Just a queation

Back
Top Bottom