What's new

Christian couple sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan

do Christians in Pakistan don't have any respect for any religion ?? why so many case of blasphemy ?
Christians are the most educated and professional minority in Pakistan, it's jahil Muslim molvis that get over the thought that they don't pray to Allah.

"an imam that they were sending blasphemous text messages"

Iss harami maulvi ko kaun text messages bhejai ga? Who bhee blasphemous? Stupd Maulvis and all their stupid followers are the bane of Pakistan. They have an iq of below 40 to believe all the crap that the mullas' kafir producing factory churns out. Then these people have the nerve to accuse the world of judging them. I mean, really? Look at your actions.
These arseholes will bring Pakistan to destruction, I demand that this arsehole be hanged for false propaganda.

Muslims also show disrespect for other religions. Should they also be hanged ?

do you see any muslim say anything bad about jesus pbuh ? if not than STFO

Christians are the most educated and professional minority in Pakistan, it's jahil Muslim molvis that get over the thought that they don't pray to Allah.

These arseholes will bring Pakistan to destruction, I demand that this arsehole be hanged for false propaganda.

before calling anyone jahil , make yourself clear here , those peoples who don't respect other religions are biggest morons ... if Christians are educated minority to first they should teach their people to respect other religion

do you see any muslim say anything bad about jesus pbuh ? if not than STFO

before calling anyone jahil , make yourself clear here , those peoples who don't respect other religions are biggest morons ... if Christians are educated minority to first they should teach their people to respect other religion

You have plenty of examples of Muslims persecuting Christians.

Boko Harum are killing Christians, Many Christians have fled Iraq due to Islamist Terror.
Same now in Syria. Kopts in Egypt are treated like second class citizens with
churches burning during the anti-Mursi riots. Islamists entering ruins to pray, so
they can convert them to Mosques.
May Christians enter the Al-Aqsa mosque - no.
What is the largest church in Christendom (Hagia Sophia) nowadays? a Church?
No a museum, before it was a Mosque.

You are throwing stones in a glass shop.

The Pope has apologized for the Crusades.
When did an important Muslim leader ever apologize for *any* mistreatment of other religions?

Minorities in Pakistan will never get justice because it is an islamic terrorist state....really my heart bleeds for minorities living in Pakistan,the islamic Hell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom