What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

He's being sarcastic.... :D

Ah, I see. Not that I was reading too much into it, I just like to take the time to understand peoples position (without too much interpretation).

BTW I made note of the number of Palestinians among the deceased, I'd like to share a simple message of support with you for the loss of so many of your brothers and sisters. I have a Palestinian friend here in Auckland I need to catch up with, he's my pharmacist and he shares that great sense of Palestinian humor I've seen over the years. He'll be hurting, just hope none of his relatives were there.

Like I said. We will see. I am certain it will grow exponentially. This is not the first far right terrorist attack and certainly not the last.

The recent rise in Islamophobia was mainly driven by the rise of ISIS and the European Refugee crisis. They have lost power in certain countries while gaining in some. UK for example has seen a massive retreat of the UKIP in elections

Write all the twisted logic you want, he would have put a bullet down your throat the same, for how you look.
Please use another forum.

You should have added that there were terrorist groups like Provisional IRA and the LTTE well before terrorist Jihadism began in late 80s/90s and spreading world wide in the early 2000s

This is how safe America is at the moment. The attack took place in NZ and all Western capitals are on altert:

366c2001-6fd3-4011-8e4a-79fde35d7d50.jpg

34172297-48db-4fb0-97d0-0191c787c3f2.jpg

8c4209c0-7c49-4f28-aad8-f3bc880614c9.jpg

Heavily armed NYPD officers are standing guard outside New York's mosques

The NYPD's counterterrorism unit has positioned heavily armed officers outside a number of New York City mosques & religious institutions in response to the New Zealand terror attack, it said on Twitter.

"Please do not be alarmed of the increased presence. We are working closely w/ the community to keep you safe."
On the Brian Lehrer radio show earlier this morning, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio spoke about how the city is increasing security at Mosques at places of worship in light of the New Zealand attacks. He also said there is no credible threat to New York City.

"We are immediately — the NYPD — is reinforcing Muslim community centers and mosques. So you'll see a lot of NYPD presence. Of course, folks will be going to pray today. We want them to be supported," he said.

https://edition.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html

They taunt Islamic countries for terrorism... Today domestic terrorism is a reality. No, it is not Islamic terrorism, it is white supremacy terrorism.

There is police presence outside almost every mosque now.

BTW I made note of the number of Palestinians among the deceased, I'd like to share a simple message of support with you for the loss of so many of your brothers and sisters. I have a Palestinian friend here in Auckland I need to catch up with, he's my pharmacist and he shares that great sense of Palestinian humor I've seen over the years. He'll be hurting, just hope none of his relatives were there.

How many Palestinian are living in New Zealand & Australia? Is there any public statistics ?

Ah, I see. Not that I was reading too much into it, I just like to take the time to understand peoples position (without too much interpretation).

Appreciate it mate, I did not know there were Palestinians in New Zealand. Some I heard were visitors but I think some study there too. Things like this happen unfortunately and authorities will be more prepared to deal with such incidents in future. Your people seem really cool from what I've seen so that's good.

While the west is too busy clamping down on so called Islamic extremists, the far right terrorists are gaining in strength and there are many sleeper cells waiting to strike at the right moment, The west cannot ignore the threat of the far right terrorists, the far right terrorists present an extreme danger to western societies as a whole.
Islamaphobia is more widespread in non-caucasian communities than you think I.e Pacific Islanders. Islam is public enemy number 1.

The recent rise in Islamophobia was mainly driven by the rise of ISIS and the European Refugee crisis. They have lost power in certain countries while gaining in some. UK for example has seen a massive retreat of the UKIP in elections

ISIS is on major decline everywhere thankfully. ME was not prepared to deal with such a threat but they are adjusting well in countering ISIS and eliminating its cells in most areas where it is present. Still work needs to be done but it there are good signs so far.

Why has Modi till now not condemned the attack? India went to OIC because of their large population of Muslims but the fail to condemn this act of terror.

Appreciate it mate, I did not know there were Palestinians in New Zealand. Some I heard were visitors but I think some study there too. Things like this happen unfortunately and authorities will be more prepared to deal with such incidents in future. Your people seem really cool from what I've seen so that's good.
Yup respect for new Zealand.

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/abo...tion-unit/new-zealand-refugee-quota-programme

Our intelligence is wide. I am telling you that Zionist are actively planning to get their main agenda.

Last edited:
This post is interesting, I'm just trying to put it into context. Have you considered the practicalities of how this might be achieved? I realize there is a difference between 'guidance' which you refer to initially, and imposing these conditions on Western nations through the use of 'jihad' through what appears to be violent means.

Many of these commandments you refer to are incompatible with Western civilization as it exists, there would be inevitable push back and conflict. Violence begets violence, and the result would only be more suffering.
I was being sarcastic, evidently not very successfully. The point I was making, there is precious little 'Sharia' about Western societies. That some members here start seeing shadows where there is non.

Back
Top Bottom