What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

Good luck to bothe the cities. Let both of them progress and make their citizen happy.

The Courtyard Marriott in Chittagong is under construction at Sheikh Mujib Rd roughly across from Ayub Trade Center.
I can't share the link to the picture as i'm a new member.

24-storied Apollo Hospital at Ananya Residential Area: Piling work started in March

news_2015-06-22_3_17_b.jpg

BNSS Shopping Complex
37095763.jpg
37095675.jpg

While we are at it, let's also compare Bangladesh and NYC. :p

While we are at it, let's also compare Bangladesh and NYC. :p

Bangladeshis are considering a Dhaka vs Paris and a Chittagong vs New York thread. :)

And Bangladesh is like Singapore, just bigger and better.

Bangladeshis are considering a Dhaka vs Paris and a Chittagong vs New York thread. :)

And Bangladesh is like Singapore, just bigger and better.

If you consider natural beauty, Chittagong is better than Paris, New York or Singapore. There was a scene of Chittagong in the movie "The Avenger"

If you consider natural beauty, Chittagong is better than Paris, New York or Singapore. There was a scene of Chittagong in the movie "The Avenger"

Natural beauty is a criterion for tourist spots, not cities. :)

Let's have a DHAKA VS PARIS thread then! Open it and tag me. :D

Edit: And a CHITTAGONG VS NEW YORK thread also. Do tag me.. :D

You are taking too much interest in BD affairs now. Leave that to some Bangladeshi's wish.

You are now an Indian and we cant take you in again, understand this reality.

Whatever bad condition, you are now in ROI. Understood Roy?

You are taking too much interest in BD affairs now. Leave that to some Bangladeshi's wish.

You are now an Indian and we cant take you in again, understand this reality.

Whatever bad condition, you are now in ROI. Understood Roy?

Where are the threads comparing Dhaka and Chittagong to Paris and NYC? Open it and I am tagging some Europeans and Americans there. :D

Btw, what is ROI? Return on Investment?

Where are the threads comparing Dhaka and Chittagong to Paris and NYC? Open it and I am tagging some Europeans and Americans there. :D

Bangladeshis will decide, no need to volunteer. Between us, Europeans and Americans. You are not welcome. Deal with your own matters. Bangladesh border is closed and we cant take you in again. Forget this dream. Be proud as an Indian.

Btw, what is ROI? Return on Investment?

Republic of India

Bangladeshis will decide, no need to volunteer. Between us, Europeans and Americans. You are not welcome. Deal with your own matters. Bangladesh border is closed and we cant take you in again. Forget this dream. Be proud as an Indian.

And Bangladeshis have decided in the previous page to compare Dhaka and Chittagong to Paris and NYC, now open the threads. :D

And Bangladeshis have decided in the previous page to compare Dhaka and Chittagong to Paris and NYC, now open the threads. :D

You must have comprehension problem right? We want to build our cities by example of other cities which can help us. We are already doing it in our comfortable places. We will do whatever pleases us, do we need suggestion and dictation here? PDF is anti BD forum mostly and infested with Indian cancer so no constructive discussion possible here. So why should we do that for another troll fest?

You must have comprehension problem right? We want to build our cities by example of other cities which can help us. We are already doing it in our comfortable places. We will do whatever pleases us, do we need suggestion and dictation here? PDF is anti BD forum mostly and infested with Indian cancer so no constructive discussion possible here. So why should we do that for another troll fest?

I don't know, it was a Bangladeshi who opened this thread to compare Chittagong to a city which is almost five times of its size in terms of GDP. :P

I don't know, it was a Bangladeshi who opened this thread to compare Chittagong to a city which is almost five times of its size in terms of GDP. :P
Ar look hashien na Dada. Ai bar khanto dan :lol:. Chittagong's nominal per capita gdp 5719 usd in 2014 and population 6.5 million, so after caculation we find Chittagong's nominal gdp is 37.2 billion usd.

On the other hand, lets asume Kolkata has 3 times the gdp per capita of West Bengal which is highly probable. In 2014 west Bengal had gdp nominal around 1200 usd, so Kolkata had nominal gdp 3600 usd.Kolkata megacity have population 4.5 million. After calculation we find nominal gdp of Kolkata is 16.2 billion usd.

So, Chittagong's economy is more than double the size of Kolkata. But you folks are believing fairytale in your dream that Kolkata have five times of gdp of Chittagong.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom